Eating Your Own Cum

Great post; being a cum lover, I enjoy reading all of the comments, especially the old faithful, "I lose interest after I cum." I got to thinking about it; tasting my own cum, swallowing it, shooting it into my mouth is a HIGHLY erotic thing. I love thinking about it, edging my cock so I can let some drip in my mouth while on my back with my legs over my head. So, my point is, after you cum, the erotic experience is over, because, well, you've just cum. So, of course there's no interest anymore...I'm not being very articulate, but it's late!!!
also, I've posted this link before; THE hottest cum eating vid on the planet....never made it to the end yet.... enjoy! http://sadomax.com/tube/video/46331/learn-to-savor-cum-eating-instructions-cei

Some of the CEI vids really can work. Especially after a wee smoke. :D

I've also sometimes found that even if I chicken out, if there's any post orgasm cum pooled on the end of my cock or on my stomach after half and hour or so, I can't help myself but scoop it up and eat it. And sure enough, I then wonder what the hell stopped me before.

I can bring myself to eat it when I edge and just cum slightly in my hand. That's the best time then I can savor it in my mouth and swirl it around, still excited having not fully cum yet. Or when I walk my legs up the wall and shoot it in my mouth, or face I can swallow my whole load. Maybe its the "in climax" experience. When I cum in my hand I look at it and deposit it somewhere. Usually the towel or drain lol. Best is while your in the moment I guess. Before the "erotic experience" passes. Or when your kinkiness can exceed your expectations.

Now I am off to setup for a creampie later tonight she has no idea how much I like this fetish, she is grossed out by cum and I find it so intriguing. I don't get many of them as she thinks its over after I cum so I plan on starting things early, cumming and providing a close cleanup inspection with my tounge.

I love eating my cum, but can only do it with the help of my wife. She's not as into this as I am, but she likes to please me so once in a while she'll suck me off and feed me my cum. As I'm getting close, I'll hold her head so that once the first spurt hits her tongue, I pull her up and have her feed it to me before I've even finished cuming. I don't get the full load, but I don't lose interest either.

Great post; being a cum lover, I enjoy reading all of the comments, especially the old faithful, "I lose interest after I cum." I got to thinking about it; tasting my own cum, swallowing it, shooting it into my mouth is a HIGHLY erotic thing. I love thinking about it, edging my cock so I can let some drip in my mouth while on my back with my legs over my head. So, my point is, after you cum, the erotic experience is over, because, well, you've just cum. So, of course there's no interest anymore...I'm not being very articulate, but it's late!!!
also, I've posted this link before; THE hottest cum eating vid on the planet....never made it to the end yet.... enjoy! http://sadomax.com/tube/video/46331/learn-to-savor-cum-eating-instructions-cei
This is a really great cum-eating instruction video. The woman is very good at arousing a potientioal cum eater.
The problem with eating cum the first few times is that it is a matter of crossing a line-willingly taking cum into one's mouth. Once the orgasm is over, the erotic daring is gone. However, once you've committed to eating the cum, and actually done it, the line is crossed so you've got that part of it covered
The taste can be quite compelling, then desired and anticipated. Knowing that you're actually going to eat it once you're done cumming is very arousing and enhances the masturbation experience greatly. It also lends itself to heightened arousal and performance knowing that taking cum from a woman's mouth or vagina will make her wildly. sexually aroused, and it opens you up, as it were, to other possibilities in seeking sexual arousal and people with whom to enjoy it....! Perhaps more lines to cross.

I can bring myself to eat it when I edge and just cum slightly in my hand. That's the best time then I can savor it in my mouth and swirl it around, still excited having not fully cum yet. Or when I walk my legs up the wall and shoot it in my mouth, or face I can swallow my whole load. Maybe its the "in climax" experience. When I cum in my hand I look at it and deposit it somewhere. Usually the towel or drain lol. Best is while your in the moment I guess. Before the "erotic experience" passes. Or when your kinkiness can exceed your expectations.

Now I am off to setup for a creampie later tonight she has no idea how much I like this fetish, she is grossed out by cum and I find it so intriguing. I don't get many of them as she thinks its over after I cum so I plan on starting things early, cumming and providing a close cleanup inspection with my tounge.

Thats how I finally got to taste it after, edging and tasting the precum, which sent the turn on and urge over the edge. Then trying to catch as much of the load as possible in my hand and licking it from my hand before the orgasm ends. Doesnt work every time but has the last couple.

Also still wanting to feel it shoot in my mouth, propping 3 pillows behind my head while laying in bed, i almost got the aim right. Didnt get that first big shot, but got the next 2.

I too have usually only been able to savor my full load when I 'go inverted' ;) and shoot into my own mouth. However, and maybe this is a topic for a different thread, I have also had sporadic luck with producing semen without the accompanying orgasm. In this manner, I am able to cum without entering the dreaded refractory period that usually robs us of our desire to taste our cum.

Anyone else have experience with this? I've done it infrequently enough that I'm not sure what's going on. I do know that it occurs after a very long period of edging (sometimes hours). I simply find myself getting fairly close to orgasm. I back off, however the semen seems to release even without orgasmic contractions and I can continue to masturbate.

I love eating my cum, but can only do it with the help of my wife. She's not as into this as I am, but she likes to please me so once in a while she'll suck me off and feed me my cum. As I'm getting close, I'll hold her head so that once the first spurt hits her tongue, I pull her up and have her feed it to me before I've even finished cuming. I don't get the full load, but I don't lose interest either.

Yes, I love eating my cum too! I usually do it with the help of my wife as well, although I occasionally will do it when I'm "flying solo" when I have to travel for work... Usually with my wife's help, in that she'll usually make me promise to eat every drop of cum I produce while on a trip away...

She's not into the cum itself as much as I am or for the same reasons, but she does enjoy it when I eat my cum for her, and even enjoys actively feeding it to me.

I find that my desire to eat my cum mostly leaves me as soon as it has finished surging forth from my body, but that desire quickly returns almost the moment that the first drop touches my tongue... My wife gives me just the encouragement or "push" that I need to actually follow through and sharing the experience with her for me, is intensely erotic and intimate.

I love that with her help I do get the full load, or as close to it as possible. Also by the time I'm done, I'm usually raging hard again and ready for round two and sometimes even round three...

Yeah, that video is a good one! I couldn't make it to the end either, barely made it a few minutes in and the words she used and how she said it just put me over the top. Then I came back for more of the video and lost it again, well before the end of the clip.

I watched one shorter video where the girl instructed those of us who are going to chicken out to pause the video and jerk off into a bowl, then come back after getting hard again to watch while already having something available to eat. I didn't try that yet, but it was an interesting idea.

I can't count the times I've cum in the palm of my hand, only to look at it and think "naw, I don't really want to eat that". No matter how hot the girl in one of those videos gets, she can't force me to eat it, and while I think that's what it would take, I'm not sure I'd enjoy it if it got that forceful.

I'm going to give it a watch and report back

I've always eaten mine, off my hand or off a toy or even straight into my mouth. To be fair, its more fun to lick it off some breasts or someones face or out of a pussy or asshole.

How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.
I eat my cum as it drips out of my mother in law's pussy; oh it is so good with her vaginal fluids mixed in!

I too have usually only been able to savor my full load when I 'go inverted' ;) and shoot into my own mouth. However, and maybe this is a topic for a different thread, I have also had sporadic luck with producing semen without the accompanying orgasm. In this manner, I am able to cum without entering the dreaded refractory period that usually robs us of our desire to taste our cum.

Anyone else have experience with this? I've done it infrequently enough that I'm not sure what's going on. I do know that it occurs after a very long period of edging (sometimes hours). I simply find myself getting fairly close to orgasm. I back off, however the semen seems to release even without orgasmic contractions and I can continue to masturbate.
I used to be able to suck my own dick, and did it as often as I could, but sadly I haven't been that limber in years.

I love to shoot a nice creamy load over my breakfast cereal or fruit, tastes wonderful and you don't get any post orgasm blues. Ideal

I love to taste my own precum but not so often I taste my ejaculate. if some gets on my hand I usually lick it off. I'd love to be fed my own cum

Back