Easy Lisa

Well hello, Lisa ! I definitely have to agree with UhlBWett about that boat shot ! You are an incredibly sexy and beautiful woman and I can't wait to see what else you let us see of you.

Do you think your open relationship because of the exotic dancer lifestyle you were in before you met Bart ?

Well, Bart and I both came from relationships that didn't work for us, so when we met, we were already basically on the same page.

Well, Bart and I both came from relationships that didn't work for us, so when we met, we were already basically on the same page.

Cool...so it just kind of worked out naturally and was comfortable for both of you.

I can only imagine the adventures that you guys have with your friends....you both look very fit and attractive and your friend in that picture looks just as good as you do.

Wow...what I wouldn't give to be on that boat with you and your three friends, Lisa ! ;)

Sexy Lady

Hello, everybody :)

Read my profile, then feel free to ask me anything.

In order to promote an open discussion, I've disabled PM's- nothing is off limits, so post it here. Don't be shy.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

hi lisa

i find you extremely sexy and cute at the same time, you have an elegant sense of style, your man is a lucky guy, wud like to see u and your man in naked poses together

:kiss:
rohan

In order to promote an open discussion, I've disabled PM's- nothing is off limits, so post it here. Don't be shy.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Regarding the lifestyle you left behind, what are the #1 things [both positive and negative] that you took from it into your current life?

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Welcome and have fun! ;) :devil:

The pic with you on the floor looking up is my favorite. You have an incredible ass. My next favorite is the pantie shot.....Bart is a lucky guy.

Thanks for sharing!!!

tumblr_nzoavgQpDd1s2h29io9_r2_400.gif

Ha Ha Ha- that is sooo cute- thank you :kiss:

Regarding the lifestyle you left behind, what are the #1 things [both positive and negative] that you took from it into your current life?

Good question.
The best thing would be the friends I made, many of whom are still in my life today. It's a very tight knit community.

The worst would be you tend to only associate and hang out with those that work in the club, due to the hours, it isolates you from everyone else. Personally, I went thru a long period of drinking heavily and partying. Basically I was just waisting away. It can really suck when you are at a social function and you meet others who are in school, or work a professional career. I remember feeling like I was on an island, in a rut because I was making so much money and not doing anything to better myself.

Good question.
The best thing would be the friends I made, many of whom are still in my life today. It's a very tight knit community.

The worst would be you tend to only associate and hang out with those that work in the club, due to the hours, it isolates you from everyone else. Personally, I went thru a long period of drinking heavily and partying. Basically I was just waisting away. It can really suck when you are at a social function and you meet others who are in school, or work a professional career. I remember feeling like I was on an island, in a rut because I was making so much money and not doing anything to better myself.
you really are a cutie. Cant wait to get to know you better. have fun

Back