Do you talk naughty or plain sexy with your wife?

I can be quite vocal sometimes, but with sounds, not words.

Once, after spending a bit too much time on sites like this, I decided to try a little 'dirty talk' with husband during sex, since everyone seemed into it... He wasn't, and it didn't do anything for me either.

I think the main turn-off for me, was that it was just too different from how we normally interact - it felt awkward and fake, like acting.

Vanilla, very very vanilla. My wife doesn't enjoy naughty talk. I used the word "tits" during sex and she asked me to stop saying that. One time when she was giving me head (well over a decade ago) and I was saying things like "yes baby, that feels so fucking good", she put her finger on my lips to hush me.

Fun, right?
Too sorry.

When we dated we used to talk very explicitly with one another and would send XXX emails to one another not just with pics but with descriptions of what we would do next time and how we would act out what was in the pic or vid we'd send.
After we married, her sex drive quickly began to fade and if I say anything even remotely sexual she would be bothered and tell me not to be gross.
I thought I was marrying a sex fiend like myself but she instead became a conservative old woman.
I still occasionally read our old emails and cannot believe these things were said and written by the same woman I am married to.
Yes . women change dramatically. But it's the opposite to me.

My wife and I talk dirty to each other during sex all the time. I tell her how good her pussy feels, how good her mouth feels sucking my cock, or if I'm going to cum in her mouth or pussy and she tells me "how good your cock feels in my pussy", me to "fuck my pussy good", or "cum in my pussy/mouth". She shocks me a bit how nasty she gets while I'm fucking her. I love it!

My wife and I talk dirty to each other during sex all the time. I tell her how good her pussy feels, how good her mouth feels sucking my cock, or if I'm going to cum in her mouth or pussy and she tells me "how good your cock feels in my pussy", me to "fuck my pussy good", or "cum in my pussy/mouth". She shocks me a bit how nasty she gets while I'm fucking her. I love it!
Love you both.

Things got very hotter when you talk dirtier. I figured it out when i m eating my wife Pussy a bit longer.

The most abusive language she SPOKE YESTERDAY while fucking her in full mood with my hard rod is that she yelled in pleasure...,""ஆ ஆ ஆல்லா ஒத்த இப்டி ஒக்கனும்ண்டா ஒக்குடா ஒக்கடா ஒத்த""😍😍😍😍
!Meaning... If one needs to fuck so copy then its like you're fucking me now ....fucker ""
Its going on ..

Last edited:
Do you talk naughty or plain sexy with your wife?

I do talk obscene and gross sex words to my wife well before a fuck and sometimes even at the beginning of a day.
She didn't liked it in the beginning but used to it and getting a required wetness by my unruly mouth.
How about you all?
I say some pretty obscene things to my wife during sex and discussing sexual fantasies. She has to be really turned on to enjoy it.

I talk pretty plain at first, then with a little help from my wife I get dirtier. My wife talks dirty the whole time.
Many women on top are just like this and love that but the shock of your world is that a conservative and high class. Well mannered lady has then suddenly started to talk so nasty while reaching her big O.

My wife needs to be in the right slutty mood for dirty talk, but general sexy talk is usually ok. I just love it when she is in the mood to be bad and take it up a notch or two!

My wife and I are very enthusiastic with our language in the bedroom. We are very playful, and no words are off limits for either of us.

Back