Your wife as an actress

Imagine that your wife was an actress. Her movies always have steamy sex scenes with her and a hot guy -- she makes you watch them.

How do you feel
I would definitely enjoy watching them. Especially if there were more explicit scenes in an unrated director’s cut.

But the real life behinds the scenes would be more interesting. Namely her affairs with her handsome co stars. Or some elicit sexual encounters at a Hollywood Hills house party.

Imagine that your wife was an actress. Her movies always have steamy sex scenes with her and a hot guy -- she makes you watch them.

How do you feel

I would love watching them and thinking about all of the scenes that didn't make the Final Cut or the stuff that happened off camera. And I would find it particularly arousing to know that other people were seeing the footage knowing full well that she is my wife and other men are enjoying her.

How do you feel
I’d love it! I’d like to watch the filming then see if after it was finished

I would love watching them and thinking about all of the scenes that didn't make the Final Cut or the stuff that happened off camera. And I would find it particularly arousing to know that other people were seeing the footage knowing full well that she is my wife and other men are enjoying her.
I know that married catalog models sometimes stray with the male models they work with

How do you feel
In my opinion, without editing, the unerotic sex scenes quickly become tedious to watch, and the lovers lack the personality necessary to make viewers care about them.

If it were my wife, I think I would be able to tell between genuine love and a simple fuck.

My wife was never an actress but she did do professional modeling, and I found that exciting. It gave her a lot of confidence that she never had previously, and there is a whole lot of difference in professionals taking photos, and just us taking random photos.

How do you feel
I've long had a story half-written where a wife gets a part in community theater the year a well-known actor happens to be vacationing in their little beach town and is asked to direct the local play. The wife's always had a crush on him and is star-struck. After he and the wife meet, he decides to take the starring role for himself. The wife has no intention of cheating on her husband, but, the rehearsals get her so horny. The husband has no intention of being a cuck, but he's surprised how hard he gets when his wife tells him about rehearsals. The star makes some edits to the play, expanding on what was originally just a handful of kissing & groping scenes and adding a scene in bed. The husband watches opening night with a raging hard-on. The wife is surprised during the in-bed scene to feel the star penetrate her, hidden under the sheets, right in front of her front-row husband and the rest of the town.

Part 2 could be the after-show party. Part 3 could be taking the show on the road to other cities?

We made several movies that our we wrote scripts for....us and another cpl. Always ended up half comedy half XXX sex. We edited, retakes, added music, and outtakes. Lots of fun

Back