Your wife as an actress

Just her dressing gown, maybe tradesman comes to the house to fix something and gets a glimpse of her hairy pussy
Yes that can happen any time can't it. In my movie a girl has at least got to suck him off out of gratitude for a good job done

Imagine that your wife was an actress. Her movies always have steamy sex scenes with her and a hot guy -- she makes you watch them.

How do you feel
My wife tells me she wants to try OnlyFans. She sets up an account and we turn our spare room into her sex filming room. Big king sized bed and cameras. Her content starts off with her stripping. Showing off her boobs, pussy and asshole. She moves up to masturbation vids. With a wide variety of toys and fingering herself. Then finally we recruit some male talent. They fuck her as the camera is rolling. The money is nice. But it’s more about the fun.

Better to sit back and watch a hot famous man pleasure her
Definitely. There are a handful of handsome famous actors that my wife is hot for. So even a simulated sex scene with him would be quite steamy. But off camera would be a different story. The sex they have will be the real thing!

My partner was a swinger before I met her (we swing together now) and she has a phone full of videos of her sucking and fucking (and a couple of her taking anal) with a variety of men and I fucking love them.

Back