Do you talk naughty or plain sexy with your wife?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
Do you talk naughty or plain sexy with your wife?

I do talk obscene and gross sex words to my wife well before a fuck and sometimes even at the beginning of a day.
She didn't liked it in the beginning but used to it and getting a required wetness by my unruly mouth.
How about you all?

gradually , my wife got used to it and even started to talk naughty on reaching near the brink of orgasm .wow Its wild.

My wife does not like to talk dirty. I have tried but she just doesn't get into it. She finds it a distraction.

Having said that I had a girlfriend who love to talk dirty. In fact that is how we hooked up, chatting a dinner, getting flirty, talking dirty. When we fucked we talked dirty to each other the entire time, minus moans and orgasm. It was a thrill, mind blowing experience. Also allowed us to share a lot of thoughts, fantasies and kinks. I highly recommended it.

Not always the same. Sometimes talking about her being a slut for three cocks filling all her holes and cumming in and on her pushes her to a huge orgasm. Other times she shuts it down and claims it is distracting her from cumming or just too much going on for her to focus on.
I'm ok with that. It should not always be the same.

Recently , I m indulging in a new mode of dirty talking with my wife and my gfs.
Wthrn they phoned me , instead of a hello ,i will call them loud by their sexist spot bluntly.
They taken aback but now loving it crazily.

It depends on the situation. Sometimes she wants to be treated like a slut, so I use dirty talk. Other times, she wants to be treated more romantically, so dirty talk is not appropriate.

When my wife and I are both in the mood, dirty sex talk is a HUGE part of our arsenal.

During sex, I'll name-drop guys whom we both know want to fuck her and tell my wife maybe I'll invite them over to gangbang her. When my wife is giving me oral, I'll ask her if she's been blowing other guys behind my back since she's getting better and better at it. And when I have her tied up, I'll threaten to video and photograph her while I'm fucking her so that the whole world can enjoy what a "slut" she is.

My wife will turn the tables on me, too. She'll tell me what she's going to do to me and then make me wait and beg... she'll tease me about what she wants to do to other guys.

I can't even explain how much dirty sex talk has enhanced our marriage.

Some days she likes dirty fantasy talk while I rub her pussy and clit - us having a threesome/foursome with her taking a cock both ends, other days she's more into a dinner date type fantasy where it's all about us having a romantic then sexy time together.

My wife has the dirty mouth.
Same as my second ex. Greater percentage was during anal sex. There seemed to be some connection between her ass adn dirty mouth.
Mostly having to do with size as in "I've got a big cock up my ass now" or "fuck me in the ass with your big cock".
She was not the only woman I have been with whose mouth ran away during anal.

We actually do this quite a lot too!
I feel like guys are more open about that, like using words during sex (or before).
My first GF didnt want to at first but during the five years we were together it got more and more intense. In the end, because we were both each other's firsts, the sex talk involved a lot of fantasy-like scenarios. In the end, I remember that she could get as crude as me, very dirty mouth she had!
My wife is more on and off about it! Like you guys, if she's in the mood for something raw, i'll call her names and we'll talk about this we will never do just for fun. Some dirty-talking points are our exes, participation of other men and women, public risky sex and non-con domination :) So hot!!!

We actually do this quite a lot too!
I feel like guys are more open about that, like using words during sex (or before).
My first GF didnt want to at first but during the five years we were together it got more and more intense. In the end, because we were both each other's firsts, the sex talk involved a lot of fantasy-like scenarios. In the end, I remember that she could get as crude as me, very dirty mouth she had!
My wife is more on and off about it! Like you guys, if she's in the mood for something raw, i'll call her names and we'll talk about this we will never do just for fun. Some dirty-talking points are our exes, participation of other men and women, public risky sex and non-con domination :) So hot!!!
It will gradually turn into role playing ,then cuckold ,swapping and etc.,

When we dated we used to talk very explicitly with one another and would send XXX emails to one another not just with pics but with descriptions of what we would do next time and how we would act out what was in the pic or vid we'd send.
After we married, her sex drive quickly began to fade and if I say anything even remotely sexual she would be bothered and tell me not to be gross.
I thought I was marrying a sex fiend like myself but she instead became a conservative old woman.
I still occasionally read our old emails and cannot believe these things were said and written by the same woman I am married to.

Vanilla, very very vanilla. My wife doesn't enjoy naughty talk. I used the word "tits" during sex and she asked me to stop saying that. One time when she was giving me head (well over a decade ago) and I was saying things like "yes baby, that feels so fucking good", she put her finger on my lips to hush me.

Fun, right?

Vanilla, very very vanilla. My wife doesn't enjoy naughty talk. I used the word "tits" during sex and she asked me to stop saying that. One time when she was giving me head (well over a decade ago) and I was saying things like "yes baby, that feels so fucking good", she put her finger on my lips to hush me.

Fun, right?
I feel your pain my friend

Back