Do you like to wear Panties or not!!!

My GF doesn't like to wear panties at all. If she wears, only with the short skirt and during her periods... she says most of her friends also do the same... I was amazed when I heard this... I know my GF does this, but is that true other girls also do the same????????

I prefer to wear them.....wait; does that count?

;)

It depends on a lot of things...my mood, the weather, if it's that TOM, etc.,

I've got various styles like cheekie, string bikini, g-string, hiphuggers, boyshorts, hicut, brazilian tanga, bikini, along w/ different material from microfiber, cotton, satin, lace, chiffon, and nylon...

the weirdest I've ever wore...was something called anti-panti (back when they sold them at Target...haven't seen them in a while) ...still not sure of my thoughts different I guess.

Depends on the chick I think. I go through phases.

I personally have a high libido and uhm. I get super wet so just a light thong works. At home I'm comando all the time cause I don't have any professional worries hehe.

I'd has no school or work... I'd be naked 98percent of the time.

going commando

My GF doesn't like to wear panties at all. If she wears, only with the short skirt and during her periods... she says most of her friends also do the same... I was amazed when I heard this... I know my GF does this, but is that true other girls also do the same????????[/QUO

I almost never wear panties, including at work… but if I do, all I own are thongs and g-strings

I like to wear panties of a color suggested by a friend on any given day.

I do wear them when it is necessary too but, if I have a choice then I would rather not.

It depends on the weather, my mood and the event. Sometimes i go days with out but i love thongs and cute boy shorts . Of course there are times i want to undress or be undressed and sexy silk is great to show off and have taken off.

Normally I do, but lately when he's here or we go out I leave the panties off.

Back