Do you like to wear Panties or not!!!

I own only 4 pairs of cotton high-cut panties, and I only wear them if I am bleeding or on the rare occasions that I wear pants for working in my yard or for very cold weather. Otherwise, I never wear panties, and I never wear pants. At work, it's knee length or tea length dresses and skirts with a bra. Away from work, the skirts tend to be a little shorter. At home, my most common outfit is loose white cotton shorts, a thin white tee shirt, and no bra. If someone comes to my door, I slip on my white terry robe.

I have a drawer full. Bikini, shorts, Thongs, Low cut, cotton, silk, lace, black, white, pink, yellow, blue, green, you name it I have it. I love the feel of material next to my private bits.

It really depends on my mood.
Haha, what a typical "girl" answer, yeah? ;P

Sometimes I don't wear panties.
But most of the time, I do. Lace thongs, to be specific.
The feeling of the lace against my skin is even sexier than if I weren't wearing panties at all. ;]

Hmm..

You know, predominantly I've always been an undies kinda girl. Cotton panties, thongs, etc.. but lately my hubby almost has me convinced that perhaps I'm a bit overdressed when I go out. I love the feel of having panties on but I think now I'm gonna wear them a little less often. Particularly considering the new short jean skirt I bought. ;)

Depends on many factors. The weather, what I am wearing, if I am having my period, etc.

I have recently begun wearing C-string panties. My lovers LOVE them.
https://www.cstringdirect.com/

I hate panty lines. But I frequently get so wet that it makes a spot on my clothes if I don't wear panties. :(

I have a drawer full. Bikini, shorts, Thongs, Low cut, cotton, silk, lace, black, white, pink, yellow, blue, green, you name it I have it. I love the feel of material next to my private bits.

I have a drawer full just like u with all different styles, materials, colors...etc. The sexier the panties I'm wearing, the sexier I feel even if nobody sees them.

Depends on many factors. The weather, what I am wearing, if I am having my period, etc.

I have recently begun wearing C-string panties. My lovers LOVE them.
https://www.cstringdirect.com/

I hate panty lines. But I frequently get so wet that it makes a spot on my clothes if I don't wear panties. :(

I live in cotton panties here in Florida when I am out and about. Between the heat outside and my amped up body temp ( I run 100 on a daily basis) Cotton Boyshorts are a staple in my life! But as soon as I get home, they are OFF and I am in cotton pj pants normally......
But these C String things are very interesting!!!!

I wear panties as little as possible. I do have some cute boy shorts and lace and satin ones, but mostly those are for teasing my husband!

No problem. They are super comfortable and come off quickly in case of an emergency need to fuck.

I love a woman in a pair of sexy panties. Also I think it is a lot more fun to remove them when in need of a quick fuck. My favorite on a woman are boyshorts but that Cthong is very interesting. I would love to see you in them WetandMessy.

I live in cotton panties here in Florida when I am out and about. Between the heat outside and my amped up body temp ( I run 100 on a daily basis) Cotton Boyshorts are a staple in my life! But as soon as I get home, they are OFF and I am in cotton pj pants normally......
But these C String things are very interesting!!!!

For pure comfort nothing feels better than cotton. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Have to admit as a fella that I adore proper panties and VPL is very arousing. There's something about a pair of knickers that makes me excited and I'm far more turned on by looking up a girl's skirt and seeing a damp gusset rather than a pussy. I know I'm far from alone in this but appreciate that I'm in a minority!
And I love it when women are on their period as there are far more panties being worn and far more VPLs... Delicious and ripe for my imagination!

I don't wear panties ever, I don't own any and I never will. I like the feeling of being accessible to my hand or someone else's . My pussy needs freedom.

The only time wearing panties for me is a must is when I am wearing jeans. Any other time it feels freeing to be bare.

The only time wearing panties for me is a must is when I am wearing jeans. Any other time it feels freeing to be bare.

Hope you don't mind my peeking under the table when you're wearing skirts and being "free" ;)

Back