Do you have an acceptable age range? (Aka when is the gap too large?!)

Just saw this thread I created from 11 months ago today and thought I’d give it a bump!

Funny as the ‘boy toy’ who inspired me to start this thread is still in my Lit life today. We keep in touch probably every 2-3 weeks and have remained friends, although due to a relationship change for me, have been just that. But I consider him a good friend and we flirt outrageously still.

But my preferred age range is now firm at 50-60 only, I don’t veer from that as I definitely prefer the men close to me in age. Mainly for similar life experiences, cultural references, emotional maturity and they are sexually experienced and know what they like. They are also more focused on pleasing me before themselves, and they’re often deliciously kinky having had more time to discover their preferences.

Last edited:
My oldest is 21 so I definitely am not interested in anyone under 30.

I've had much older women in my life much of my life including my ex wife who is 6 years older than me. I've been with women 10 15 and even 20 years older than me. Never had a complaint and always had a good time by all.

Just saw this thread I created from 11 months ago today and thought I’d give it a bump!

Funny as the ‘boy toy’ who inspired me to start this thread is still in my Lit life today. We keep in touch probably every 2-3 weeks and have remained friends, although due to a relationship change for me, have been just that. But I consider him a good friend and we flirt outrageously still.

But my preferred age range is now firm at 50-60 only, I don’t veer from that as I definitely prefer the men close to me in age. Mainly for similar life experiences, cultural references, emotional maturity and they are sexually experienced and know what they like. They are also more focused on pleasing me before themselves, and they’re often deliciously kinky having had more time to discover their preferences.

Well now... would you look at that! I fall right into your sweet spot with my age. :kiss::D

I'm 24, my wife will be 30 next week. My oldest regular romantic partner is old enough to be my mother, I tend to prefer older woman simply because I don't like having my emotions jerked around by girls who are "just experimenting" with being gay

Great Questions!

1. Do you have an age range you stick within?

I'm very attracted to younger people- but enjoy nearly all age ranges, I also found older people tend to know better what they are doing. However, I don't like older people, like 'grammas and grampas'. I get they are still active, and wish them the best with their searches, but too much older than me is just a big turn off.

2. Does this being online/cyber breakdown taboos about age compatibility?

I think the answer is yes and no at the same time. For instance, it has broken down the taboos within socially and legally acceptable ages, but yet there are discussions we aren't even allowed to have on other ages because society (most people) and our lawmakers have been bullied by puritan and paranoid thinking into backwards reactions that go against the very fabric of human nature and mother nature.

3. What’s your experience been when you have connected with someone out of your age comfort zone?

I've had nothing but good experiences with lifestylers aged 25 to 55 for about the past 5 years (I'm now 50).

Well now... would you look at that! I fall right into your sweet spot with my age. :kiss::D

😂 I literally just pm’d you back and asked that question dude! But I was just being chatty! :rose:

P.S. Do I need to add you to my ‘officially a stalker’ list?

I do not, my younger self (early 20s)had some amazing experiences with a couple women in their 40s and 50s, myself being closer to 40 now have enjoyed both 10-15 yrs younger and older. I find the younger side these days doesn’t always have as much in common to find that spark... so I lean closer to me or older, but in the end, if the connection is there, it’s going to be a fantastic experience.

I don't limit myself to an age range in general. On lit as long as you are legal.

In life I've been with different ages. In my late 30's I started dating again after a marriage. I dated younger and older. I had more sexual experiences with older women. And some of those experiences have been incredible. I tend to lean towards older women. They tend to be more open with their sexual desires. Makes for some of the best sex, when you can talk about desires, wants, and needs.

When I was 44 I had a one night stand with a 63 year old and it was pretty amazing. She and I tried to connect a couple of other times and life got in the way. If someone in their 20's -70's approached me for sex. If I found them attractive, I would enjoy their body to the fullest!

Last edited:
😂 I literally just pm’d you back and asked that question dude! But I was just being chatty! :rose:

P.S. Do I need to add you to my ‘officially a stalker’ list?

There is a list?!

You should be more appreciative when I bring you breakfast in bed. Not "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE???!!!!" nonsense.

My last gf was 17 years younger. A recent lay I had was 20 years younger.

As long as she's an adult and interested, I'm open minded. Some people are more mature at 22 than others at 80.

I don't have a range that I care about. My experience has been mostly with men older than me (some quite a bit older - I'm 48 now), but I have no conceptual limit either direction except that he must be a legal adult.

How about a kinky 60 year old? ;)

Back