Showing conflict between a mother and son in an incestous affair that is slowly run its course? How do you make the mother more colder?

SnakeKing100

Virgin
Question for everyone here.

How would you show that a mother becoming colder to her son over the course of an affair?

What I'm trying to say is that the mother in my story (aged 43) has been having affair with her son (aged 19) for a couple of months now. She's doing this behind her husbands back. The reason why both are able to do this is because both work from home three or four days a week while the husband works outside the house. So for three or four days basically for 8 to 9 hours the two are left alone.

They started the affair just a couple of a weeks after they both started working from home. And overtime they started to increase the frequency of how often they've been having Sex every day. From just once (in week 1) to 8 times (week 8). But after a near miss where the husband nearly finds out the mother panics.

As a result she's been very cold to her son even when she is having Sex with him once or twice a day. Now part of it is due to the fact that the affair is now basically running its course. Part of this is because the mother and son have are completely incompaitable (age is one of many points) and the other part is because the son is pestering his mother for more Sex when cut off.

With this in mind how would you show this coldness?

At the moment I want to keep this to a minimal casting story. Basically what's going on is that the story should mostly only be between the mother and her son.

The two are in an incestous relationship but if there are other characters or people they're only mentioned or have very little lines.

The core of the story should be between the mother and her son. No one else.

At the moment I just wanted to have the mother Basically br interested in the son due to three reasons. 1) A dead bedroom with her husband previously 2) Wanting to see what incest is really like with the taboo and 3) Just get back at her husband a little by fucking their son.

Once the thrill is gone and the three reasons are satisfied they have no reason to actually continue this affair.

In fact the mother has a reason to not continue the affair: just a few days ago they were nearly caught by her husband and the sons father who came home a bit early.

She has some regrets about the situation but not much.

On the other hand the son himself is feeling empowered by this. He's getting laid a lot. Combined with the fact that he can get eight hours of work done in four (since they both work from home this applies to his mom as well) they can spend four or five hours fucking. He's not a Virgin anymore and his momis thick and hot (not supermodel but more like smokeshow neighbourhood mom).

He does not want this to end and is now pestering his mother to have sex with him more.

Combined with the fact that they're not really compatible overall. Like the mom doesn't like the fact that the son doesn't do as much chores or he doesn't pick it up, rhe fact that she's religious and he's not that much, or just general life expectations and like cycles. They both should not be together even if they were related.

But since they're working from home, they did it for the past eight weeks, the thrill and etc then it happened.

If week 1 wad when they started having sex and week 8 was when they were nearly caught it's now week 9 now.

As a result she's been very cold to her son even when she is having Sex with him once or twice a day
I'm not saying it *can't* be done but the degree of difficulty here is high.

Women generally need connection to have sex whereas men more connect through sex so a woman offhandedly having sex two times A DAY with someone she's not vibing with (for whatever reason) is a logic conflict.
"Bids for attention" is a huge part of compatibility and keeping relationships in a good place.

The natural inclination is to blame down right aggression/anger/etc. when indifference kills off way more relationships (especially since it is easily unnoticed)

Have him try to connect outside of sex and her rebuff or ignore him. Little conversations and check-ins completely ignored. Relationship death by a thousand cuts.
Combined with the fact that they're not really compatible overall. Like the mom doesn't like the fact that the son doesn't do as much chores or he doesn't pick it up, rhe fact that she's religious and he's not that much, or just general life expectations and like cycles. They both should not be together even if they were related.
Again, confusing. Plenty of woman aren't having a couple minutes of sex when there is societal expectation for it (husband & wife) Regular 4 hour fuck fests just ring hollow for someone checked out especially when it's a high tension (taboo) relationship.

I see the "thrill is gone" angle you're going for but you have got to suffocate the extreme sexual energy if reality is what you are going for.

She's going to be less expressive at first. Pull away next. Withhold soon after. And, if she has no pressure release valve, aggressively push back towards the end.

Honestly, many of the reasons you list of them being "incompatible" seem big enough to be deal breakers before she'd ever be okay with (taboo) sex.

Everything seems emotionally extreme. The reasons for. The acceptance even in the face of the taboo. The sex. The pull back. More shades of grey would help, again if reality is part of your project goal.

Combined with the fact that they're not really compatible overall.
I'm just confused by this. The stakes are high (due to the taboo) I can't imagine she wouldn't have considered this before having sex. It risks painting her as a real dumb dumb.
Like the mom doesn't like the fact that the son doesn't do as much chores or he doesn't pick it up,
Why wouldn't she know this beforehand? Readers are likely to wonder.
rhe fact that she's religious and he's not that much,
Again, she would know better than just about anybody unless you go for a "sex has him be more honest and his true religious feelings/lack thereof come out."
or just general life expectations and like cycles.
Natural. I have to address these when I do the opposite to show compatibility. As a reader I would struggle to understand why she was surprised by this.
They both should not be together even if they were related.
Absolutely write what you are inspired to write but if I had to tackle this, I'd need to come at it from a different angle.

There needs to be SOME reason why she crosses the line. Revenge can be it. If you go that route, regret, changing personalities after he's "had" her, the sex not living up to her expectation or fulfilling her are tools to work with.

The crazy sexcapades continuing for a prolonged period with her not really into it feels like trying to pair two rather extremes but muddling the whole by doing so.

You could write it as she tries to escape her bad sexual situation with her husband and falls into a different (but very much the same) scenario with his son.

Honestly, feels like I've got two very different stories here trying to be welded together. Again, only applicable if we need to keep a reality and/or logic standard.

I really want to advise, but I fail to comprehend what is a purpose/goal of your story? I mean, where do you want you characters to be by the end of it?

I'm not saying it *can't* be done but the degree of difficulty here is high.

Women generally need connection to have sex whereas men more connect through sex so a woman offhandedly having sex two times A DAY with someone she's not vibing with (for whatever reason) is a logic conflict.

"Bids for attention" is a huge part of compatibility and keeping relationships in a good place.

The natural inclination is to blame down right aggression/anger/etc. when indifference kills off way more relationships (especially since it is easily unnoticed)

Have him try to connect outside of sex and her rebuff or ignore him. Little conversations and check-ins completely ignored. Relationship death by a thousand cuts.

Again, confusing. Plenty of woman aren't having a couple minutes of sex when there is societal expectation for it (husband & wife) Regular 4 hour fuck fests just ring hollow for someone checked out especially when it's a high tension (taboo) relationship.

I see the "thrill is gone" angle you're going for but you have got to suffocate the extreme sexual energy if reality is what you are going for.

She's going to be less expressive at first. Pull away next. Withhold soon after. And, if she has no pressure release valve, aggressively push back towards the end.

Honestly, many of the reasons you list of them being "incompatible" seem big enough to be deal breakers before she'd ever be okay with (taboo) sex.

Everything seems emotionally extreme. The reasons for. The acceptance even in the face of the taboo. The sex. The pull back. More shades of grey would help, again if reality is part of your project goal.

I'm just confused by this. The stakes are high (due to the taboo) I can't imagine she wouldn't have considered this before having sex. It risks painting her as a real dumb dumb.

Why wouldn't she know this beforehand? Readers are likely to wonder.

Again, she would know better than just about anybody unless you go for a "sex has him be more honest and his true religious feelings/lack thereof come out."

Natural. I have to address these when I do the opposite to show compatibility. As a reader I would struggle to understand why she was surprised by this.

Absolutely write what you are inspired to write but if I had to tackle this, I'd need to come at it from a different angle.

There needs to be SOME reason why she crosses the line. Revenge can be it. If you go that route, regret, changing personalities after he's "had" her, the sex not living up to her expectation or fulfilling her are tools to work with.

The crazy sexcapades continuing for a prolonged period with her not really into it feels like trying to pair two rather extremes but muddling the whole by doing so.

You could write it as she tries to escape her bad sexual situation with her husband and falls into a different (but very much the same) scenario with his son.

Honestly, feels like I've got two very different stories here trying to be welded together. Again, only applicable if we need to keep a reality and/or logic standard.
Okay then . If you need to adjust this scenario how would you do it?

Okay then . If you need to adjust this scenario how would you do it?
What are you trying to say with the piece?

What is the theme? That gives you direction.

Why I struggled so much as a theoretical reader is I saw themes that couldn't help but competing.

What are you trying to say with the piece?

What is the theme? That gives you direction.

Why I struggled so much as a theoretical reader is I saw themes that couldn't help but competing.
Well I want a toxic but bitter-sweet end (half sweet, half bitter) where they end up having sex but are locked in a problematic relationship that they now need to hide.

At the moment I do want to make a low-key abusive and/or toxic relationship. They make up. have sex. But they're very cold outside of it.

I want something where they end up in a shared co-dependency situation in this affair. Where it's very toxic and problematic outside of the bedroom. Basically icy.
But very passionate and sexy inside the bedroom or sex. Which is why they're not leaving. Or at least why the son is not leaving. I want the mother to be more "feminine" problematic while the son being "masculine" problematic. But they should be grey and gray characters.
Otherwise I don't know.

Well I want a toxic but bitter-sweet end (half sweet, half bitter) where they end up having sex but are locked in a problematic relationship that they now need to hide.

At the moment I do want to make a low-key abusive and/or toxic relationship. They make up. have sex. But they're very cold outside of it.

I want something where they end up in a shared co-dependency situation in this affair. Where it's very toxic and problematic outside of the bedroom. Basically icy.
But very passionate and sexy inside the bedroom or sex. Which is why they're not leaving. Or at least why the son is not leaving. I want the mother to be more "feminine" problematic while the son being "masculine" problematic. But they should be grey and gray characters.
Otherwise I don't know.
Aggressive, outside of the box thinking. Kudos for the attempt.

Well, I would go lava hot/getting a lot of the early thrill from the taboo. Then you work the been there/done that/incompatibility angle.

Personally, I would struggle with the why they are forced to continue if there is serious cooling. Not a right or wrong thing, but category readers aren't going to like a mother anywhere near the area of sexual servitude. (but scores shouldn't factor into your creative decisions. If you are motivated to write it this way, write it.)

As I said earlier, a big component of the sexual experience for women is connection. FWB and/or purely physical relationships DO exist but having to live with that individual (and the outside the bedroom flaws) doesn't give the woman any space to emotionally breathe. (think about how conversations go between women about a guy who's only good in bed. Once they establish he's unsuitable, they confine their interactions to bedroom activities and limited timeframes.)

Mom feels like she's very much jumping out of the frying pan into the fire here. Not saying you shouldn't write it that way but its a steep hill in that category.

Aggressive, outside of the box thinking. Kudos for the attempt.

Well, I would go lava hot/getting a lot of the early thrill from the taboo. Then you work the been there/done that/incompatibility angle.

Personally, I would struggle with the why they are forced to continue if there is serious cooling. Not a right or wrong thing, but category readers aren't going to like a mother anywhere near the area of sexual servitude. (but scores shouldn't factor into your creative decisions. If you are motivated to write it this way, write it.)

As I said earlier, a big component of the sexual experience for women is connection. FWB and/or purely physical relationships DO exist but having to live with that individual (and the outside the bedroom flaws) doesn't give the woman any space to emotionally breathe. (think about how conversations go between women about a guy who's only good in bed. Once they establish he's unsuitable, they confine their interactions to bedroom activities and limited timeframes.)

Mom feels like she's very much jumping out of the frying pan into the fire here. Not saying you shouldn't write it that way but its a steep hill in that category.
I want to make the mother just want to have sex have sex outside of marriage and chose someone she'd never get caught with (her son). Like I said there were three (now four) reasons but that's it. I want her to pretty much feels like she was the main person who was controlling the relationship. She doesn't care about her sons feelings. In essence he was basically her live-in male prostitute. She's a typical covert narcissist mom who guilt trips you and any time her son talks about her feelings she makes it all about her.

There was basically four reasons why she started this relationship:

1) A dead bedroom with her husband previously

2) Wanting to see what incest is really like with the taboo

3) Just get back at her husband a little by fucking their son

4) Wanted to have sex outside her marriage but not get caught

Now these four reasons combine together to make something volatile but I do want it to be her primary motivations.

@Rob_Royale I saw it too! There's only two possible explanations: magic, or a black hole physics.

About the main topic, I have an idea the story could be told as a series of blog posts. Like...

My son did it again. Or rather didn't. He didn't take the garbage off, even if I specifically asked him to do so. So I went to his room to scold him. I was adamant it'd the only thing which will happen.

So why ten minutes later I was on my back in his bed, with his cock deep in my pussy and my legs locked around his waist, screaming to fuck me better than his father ever could?

You say, mistakes happen. You say, don't worry. You made a mistake, learn for it. It was just one step back.

But it wasn't just one step back. Because ten minutes later I was pushed against my son's wardrobe, the furniture rattling with every thrust of his ever-hard cock into my cum-filled cunt. Gosh, we had so much sex against this wardrobe, and it's been rattling louder every time. I fear it's on the brink of collapse, and how do I explain it to my husband when it'll happen?

And/or...

I think my son's thrilled that we were almost caught. Me... not so much.

Don't get me wrong. He didn't make me do anything, he never forced me. I didn't protest when he took my hand and guided me to the corridor by the main entrance. I didn't protested when he undressed me, peppering my body with kisses. I didn't protested when he pulled me on the floor with him.

I didn't protested when I was jumping on his cock, squeezing my tits almost to the point of pain.

"We can't do it here," I panted, sweat starting covering my body. "Your father may return any minute now."

"So I guess you have to ride me harder for me to cum before it'll happen," he answered. "Mom."

That was exactly what I did.

And I enjoyed it.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I want to make the mother just want to have sex have sex outside of marriage and chose someone she'd never get caught with (her son). Like I said there were three (now four) reasons but that's it. I want her to pretty much feels like she was the main person who was controlling the relationship. She doesn't care about her sons feelings. In essence he was basically her live-in male prostitute. She's a typical covert narcissist mom who guilt trips you and any time her son talks about her feelings she makes it all about her.

There was basically four reasons why she started this relationship:

1) A dead bedroom with her husband previously

2) Wanting to see what incest is really like with the taboo

3) Just get back at her husband a little by fucking their son

4) Wanted to have sex outside her marriage but not get caught

Now these four reasons combine together to make something volatile but I do want it to be her primary motivations.
Well then don't focus on his shortcomings. They are inconsequential if she's *only* using him for sex. (which eliminates the odd conflict you had going)

1) Settled - she's fucking now no DB.

2) Settled - she'll have the experience. Build off of it.

3) Settled - she's getting what she wants (and she assume he'd be against)

4) Settled - dick is far more accessible than an affair partner or sex app hookups.

The regret, focus on why he'd make a terrible partner, similar story notes were problematic b/c they conflict with her main WHY. Either give her some internal logic that keeps to her goal or accept you are writing a mentally unwell person. (which is fine too, just establish the reason for incongruent behavior)

Well then don't focus on his shortcomings. They are inconsequential if she's *only* using him for sex. (which eliminates the odd conflict you had going)

1) Settled - she's fucking now no DB.

2) Settled - she'll have the experience. Build off of it.

3) Settled - she's getting what she wants (and she assume he'd be against)

4) Settled - dick is far more accessible than an affair partner or sex app hookups.

The regret, focus on why he'd make a terrible partner, similar story notes were problematic b/c they conflict with her main WHY. Either give her some internal logic that keeps to her goal or accept you are writing a mentally unwell person. (which is fine too, just establish the reason for incongruent behavior)

Okay that's interesting. How can you show her and him being terrible partners to each other? Like the conflict is to be that she's getting what she wants and now is being colder. Nothing else to be done. I would say the mother is narcissism. But overall the point is that she now has access to a dick, even if its her son, and no one will catch her, as long as they don't screw up. Yes I can make her a little mentally unwell. But other than that I kind of want to show a conflict here.

Because she's not going to leave his father for her son. But she does want access to him. Plus with the fact that the son has been living at home makes it interesting.

no one will catch her, as long as they don't screw up.
Bit of a tightrope walk here. You have her in a vulnerable situation but being rather cruel to a person QUITE able to blow the thing up. That's something you really need to ruminate on.

As to the rest, hard to say. You are talking serious psychologies which you as the author need to work through in the narrative. Yeah, good dick/pussy is great but only *so* great. If she makes him miserable, quitting is an option. Informing Dad is another one too.

If you are making the Mom the alpha in the power dynamic, you probably need to stick to the son being in a bad spot where this "Devil he knows" is worse than the devil he doesn't. Make his job/living situation/life precarious. The way you painted him before you had two alphas that were also somehow trapped together in this thing, it was too convoluted.

I don't get her worries about incompatibility (the room stuff, the personality conflicts, age conflicts, etc.) if she basically using him for dick. And it seems she's only interested in this dick b/c outside dick is way too problematic so he's sort of the last dick left on earth. Beggars can't be choosers yet she'd be acting very choosy.

As I said, mind blowing sex is only taking them so far. The taboo is only taking them so far. The "used" party (one not having their needs met) is going to revolt sooner or later. Readers are only going to give you so much leeway with that.

At the moment I want to keep this to a minimal casting story. Basically what's going on is that the story should mostly only be between the mother and her son.

The two are in an incestous relationship but if there are other characters or people they're only mentioned or have very little lines.

I think this is a classic case of a writer failing to go where the story is taking them.

Stories just have this natural progression, and if a writer has a preconceived notion on where it has to go, and the dynamics of the story do not work, it just stalls, and I think that is what is happening here.

In the highlighter post above, three different times the writer is kicking against the goads. The goads being... the story is screaming for other characters or something to be included to make this story work.

Has Publisher's Row and Hollywood taught you nothing?

Think of the potential sequels!!!

Mom doesn't end it... The two plot to get Dad to suggest it, think it's his idea, and join in... Book 2

And older sis when she returns from college... Book 3

And Uncle Mike (Mom's recently divorced brother)... Book 4

And Aunt Sally (Dad's adventurous bi-sexual little sister)... Book 5

And Erica... Sally's buddy from the Marine Corps... Book 6

And Dave... Sally and Erica's friend with benefits... Book 7

And Sue... Dave's older sister...

And...

Not sure I find anything erotic or that most readers would about a Mom simply turning cold towards her Son-Lover over time and the whole thing turning to nothing.

Would make sense if Mom realizes she's done with the sexual relationship, and pushes him into someone else's arms. Perhaps the son's sister. Maybe she realizes the age difference is too great and he can't actually have a life with Mom long-term, but can have one with the next best thing, her daughter/his sister.

Well I want a realistic story and development. Or at the very least 50% realistic. Like people have said it's something they've never seen before and I was thinking about how to do it.

Question for everyone here.

How would you show that a mother becoming colder to her son over the course of an affair?

What I'm trying to say is that the mother in my story (aged 43) has been having affair with her son (aged 19) for a couple of months now. She's doing this behind her husbands back. The reason why both are able to do this is because both work from home three or four days a week while the husband works outside the house. So for three or four days basically for 8 to 9 hours the two are left alone.

They started the affair just a couple of a weeks after they both started working from home. And overtime they started to increase the frequency of how often they've been having Sex every day. From just once (in week 1) to 8 times (week 8). But after a near miss where the husband nearly finds out the mother panics.

As a result she's been very cold to her son even when she is having Sex with him once or twice a day. Now part of it is due to the fact that the affair is now basically running its course. Part of this is because the mother and son have are completely incompaitable (age is one of many points) and the other part is because the son is pestering his mother for more Sex when cut off.

At the moment I just wanted to have the mother Basically br interested in the son due to three reasons. 1) A dead bedroom with her husband previously 2) Wanting to see what incest is really like with the taboo and 3) Just get back at her husband a little by fucking their son.

Once the thrill is gone and the three reasons are satisfied they have no reason to actually continue this affair.

In fact the mother has a reason to not continue the affair: just a few days ago they were nearly caught by her husband and the sons father who came home a bit early.

She has some regrets about the situation but not much.

On the other hand the son himself is feeling empowered by this. He's getting laid a lot. Combined with the fact that he can get eight hours of work done in four (since they both work from home this applies to his mom as well) they can spend four or five hours fucking. He's not a Virgin anymore and his momis thick and hot (not supermodel but more like smokeshow neighbourhood mom).

He does not want this to end and is now pestering his mother to have sex with him more.

But since they're working from home, they did it for the past eight weeks, the thrill and etc then it happened.

If week 1 wad when they started having sex and week 8 was when they were nearly caught it's now week 9 now.
You could have the mom do what many moms would do and have her begin to start to set her son up with other girls. Maybe there's a co-worker that's closer to her son's age who she can try to send his way.

In that process she might actually find herself becoming jealous and re-engage with new energy for the son again.

Another idea would be to have the mom begin insulting the son and telling him that his performance just isn't satisfying to her. This could cause him to put new effort and energy.

Hello, I think I can give you some advice but it could be pm, I'm a bit shy to publish it.

Back