Incest mother and son taboo

sumptuouscove

Mom Son Incest
Mother and son wanted to move some other country due to ongoing war in their own country. They apply for citizenship for some another country say USA. But here's a catch due to ongoing war and threat of unidentified refugee there's a rule that only a couple who's married will get the citizenship. They forge a fake document to get into USA and are under surveillance for two years. So they have to act as a couple in the open and around the neighborhood. The son joins an office and often has to take his wife(mom) at various office parties and functions. All this situations,This intricacies leads to closeness between them and the son falls in love with her. He shows advances and she refuses but after some persistence and pursuance she gives in. And then it involves lots and lots of sex.

Do give your inputs please. Would you like to add some more details or shift.

Sounds beautiful. Love forged in shared difficulty, surviving together. Would love if they eventually get pregnant together and build a whole family and life together. Ideal if their age difference is as minimal as possible.

Interesting idea - seems mostly believable :)

However, you might need to find some more ways for them to be forced into closeness - office parties won't really generate much more than a dance.

One idea could be to have them go through some very intimate immigration questioning to ensure they are actually a couple. They would need to know details of each other's bodies, behaviours etc. I expect this would require quite a bit of prepping.. :)

One thought I had is...

What if one of them was in America already, and the other was arriving?

As the mother gets off the plane there is an expectation for "lovers" to kiss, and so they awkwardly have this embrace to put on a convincing show for the people at customs. As they do so, both start to have confusing feelings, of being apart for so long as mom and son, but because it is an open-mouthed kiss, also feelings of romantic interest. It does not help that mom dresses the part for her role-playing as a lover too; short skirt, heels, stockings... all of which the son finds alluring much to his surprise. That is his MOTHER dressed like that, yet he her outfit fits her so well.

I thought that might be a plausible set-up for romantic feelings to start...

Sounds beautiful. Love forged in shared difficulty, surviving together. Would love if they eventually get pregnant together and build a whole family and life together. Ideal if their age difference is as minimal as possible.
Mother is 36, son is 18

However, you might need to find some more ways for them to be forced into closeness - office parties won't really generate much more than a dance.

One idea could be to have them go through some very intimate immigration questioning to ensure they are actually a couple. They would need to know details of each other's bodies, behaviours etc. I expect this would require quite a bit of prepping.. :)
Yes that's the point about the plot. The immigration needs intimate details about each other that only husband and wife knows about. So they have to understand each other due to the situation. But this situation causes the son to be attracted towards his mother. The mother slowly understands his intentions but she thinks it as harmless. Later the son persuade her into a real relationship. How's that?

One thought I had is...

What if one of them was in America already, and the other was arriving?

As the mother gets off the plane there is an expectation for "lovers" to kiss, and so they awkwardly have this embrace to put on a convincing show for the people at customs. As they do so, both start to have confusing feelings, of being apart for so long as mom and son, but because it is an open-mouthed kiss, also feelings of romantic interest. It does not help that mom dresses the part for her role-playing as a lover too; short skirt, heels, stockings... all of which the son finds alluring much to his surprise. That is his MOTHER dressed like that, yet he her outfit fits her so well.

I thought that might be a plausible set-up for romantic feelings to start...
Thank you. I like it. It's more believable and the situation is more engrossing. I'll certainly put this premise. Give some more details like what is the son doing in America already and how the situation entails... that how the mother arrives in the story in America?

Thank you. I like it. It's more believable and the situation is more engrossing. I'll certainly put this premise. Give some more details like what is the son doing in America already and how the situation entails... that how the mother arrives in the story in America?
That is kind of up to you as the writer of the story...

Just keep in mind that texting can be written as conversation in a story. I actually wrote a non-erotic novel-trilogy about a deaf lady where every conversation was texted back and forth. It can easily be done. While story tags has its own challenges and should never be overused, when used, I would just put, "I love you", Amy texted instead of writing, "I love you, Amy said quietly since it was a texted conversation. You need to remind the reader every so often it is a texted conversation and not a in-person one.

In your case I would also use a writing technique called "Backpacking" where you really load the reader up with expectations. I would do that by having a text conversation between the mother and son BEFORE they actually meet. Something along the lines of them agreeing they are going to have to have a believable romantic kiss. Forum rules on Literotica exclude me from writing any amount of prose here, but mother and son will have to agree by text to open-mouth kissing to make it look legitimate. Then as the mother is approaching customs, you can show the apprehensive thoughts she gets more and more worrisome about the type of kissing they have to do. You can also head-hop to the son and show his concerns about open-mouthed kissing his mother too. This is "backpacking"; you are really loading the reader up with tension and concern. At this point a reader could not stop reading if they wanted too. "How will the two react to such passionate kissing", they are dying to know. That is tension in a story!

The key here?

Make both hate it!

Yep, make the mother and son absolutely grossed out by the open-mouthed kiss. You really need to surprise the reader as that is what makes backpacking effective. You are just setting this stage where the reader knows what is going to happen... he knows the mother and son have true concerns, but they also know it is an incest story so it is inevitable that they love the kiss. Nope... denied... and it shocks the reader. But then they have to do it again because the custom agents are still watching. But on the second kiss... it was not so bad for them as you show their feelings beginning to change. That is called character arc.

Since your story has war maybe one of them gets hurt where the other had to take care of them for a brief time..

I know that's in most Mom/son stories but it is a way to get them more close/intimate

Maybe he's already here, but doesn't have the best job, and instead of some requirement that only married people can leave[which is kinda far fetched], it's just cheaper and easier to get her a green card and become a citizen if they're married- which is a bit more closer to reality, anyway. They forge a wedding license, which kinda works, then all that proof of relationship trope; home visits, being caught in public by the immigration officer, being watched by neighbors or whatever. There's suspicion from the officer, so they're forced to get married for real.

lovely lovely idea, super

Last edited by a moderator:
Back