Two widowed wives marry each other and raise one's son together. 18 years later...

TexMan324

Really Experienced
On his 18th birthday, a young man comes home to find his two naked moms (one of whom is his biological mother) surprising him at his doorstep. The moms strip him off all his clothes and led him to the couch where they snuggle their naked bodies against his and tell him a story.

His two moms were close friends whose husbands served their country in the Iraq War. One fateful day, the wives learn that both their husbands were killed in action.

After the funeral, the widows seek solace in each other. A night of mutual consoling turns sexual as they share a passionate kiss which led to clothes coming off and two naked female bodies grinding together in an act of sapphic lust.

The two widows agree to marry each other and raise the son of one of the widows together. Despite being married to each other, the wives still have cock cravings and invited some guys over for threesomes, but they soon realize they can actually raise a lover in their son. The two wives counted the days til their son turned 18 and invite him to their passionate lovemaking.

The two moms give him a triple kiss before dragging him to their bedroom for a night of passionate three-way lovemaking. At one point, they bring out the cake and sing happy birthday to him.

Since then, the young man and his mom have been openly sexual with each other and rarely wear any clothing around the house. At one point, he would find his moms tribbing each other in the backyard, that would be his invitation to join them and stick his cock between their tribbing clits.

Ok, but I'd make some changes.

None of the women are the son's biological mother. That would be a squadmate of the deceased husbands who died with them. She was a lesbian single mom, and had a child from an anymonous donor. They decided to take him in, and as he was a lesbian's child, figures that a lesbian couple would be the best for him. After a while, pretending to be a couple turned into a real feeling.

Also I wouldn't set it at his 18th birthday, that's too close to grooming. Maybe when he turned 18, he go onto some military training as his mother. Coming home after 3 years, he's more muscular/handsome, and his "mothers" fell for him, ultimately making him a surprise you described.

Also I wouldn't set it at his 18th birthday, that's too close to grooming
Agreed. If it was planned to be posted here, it would absolutely be struck down - any form of sexualising minors is a big no no.

I like your idea of him following in his biological father's footsteps and joining the military and it's once he returns that they want to have sex with him.

Ok, but I'd make some changes.

None of the women are the son's biological mother. That would be a squadmate of the deceased husbands who died with them. She was a lesbian single mom, and had a child from an anymonous donor. They decided to take him in, and as he was a lesbian's child, figures that a lesbian couple would be the best for him. After a while, pretending to be a couple turned into a real feeling.

Also I wouldn't set it at his 18th birthday, that's too close to grooming. Maybe when he turned 18, he go onto some military training as his mother. Coming home after 3 years, he's more muscular/handsome, and his "mothers" fell for him, ultimately making him a surprise you described.

Agreed. Furthermore, I would have both of the two moms to be men, with very large black cocks.

I'd actually go the other direction - the moms are sisters. One is the man's mother, the other his aunt.
Rest of the original story being the same.

Back