Husband watches wife and babysitter in sapphic sexfight them joins in

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Wife challenges babysitter to an all-nude sexfight. The two were scissoring each other, clits pressed together as if they were impregnating each other, when husband walks in on them.

Wife and babysitter latched onto husband insisting they weren't having an affair and wanted to see who's the better lover to him. They prove it to him stripping off all his clothes and get down and dirty with him. One girl rides his cock while the other rides his tongue. Husband ends up cumming inside both wife and babysitter's pussies.

Wife and babysitter finish their sexfight by grinding their cum-filled pussies together. Seeing his wife tribbing their babysitter got husband hard again and moved down to stick his shaft between their two pussies. The ladies worked up a rhythm humping their clits against his stiff cock til he came all over their pussies.

Last edited:
Tex, what your describing is fine. But it's not a story. It's a scene. The story is how she went from hourly employee to sexual partner. And what happens after? Is she summarily fired by her employers who are now looking for a new conquest or is she now part of the family?

clits pressed together as if they were impregnating each other
Jeez...

Wife and babysitter latched onto husband insisting they weren't having an affair and wanted to see who's the better lover to him.
Or they admit they have an affair, but they still want use his cock in their lovemaking. But only his cock - no kissing, no touching, no oral, and no sperm. The final scene is then them laying on each other, kissing and groping, when the husband fuck them from behind, alterating between their pussies and giving them orgasm before he needs to retract and cum on the floor.

Both version are hot, but I agree with Rob - it's only a form, not a substance.

Tex, what your describing is fine. But it's not a story. It's a scene. The story is how she went from hourly employee to sexual partner. And what happens after? Is she summarily fired by her employers who are now looking for a new conquest or is she now part of the family?
Agree, it’s just a scene, but damn… a really hot one!

Is this a Penthouse Forum letter?

"I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes!"

Back