Husband befriends "lesbian" couple

This is all good...
Except....
The use of the word Lesbian... Lesbians, have no sexual interest in men...
If you said "Two women bisexual living together in an open relationship." Then it might float.
Instead of asking. "What does lesbian sex look like?"
Insert... "What does two women having sex together look like?" Again, it would float...
Men have to stop thinking that being a lesbian is a choice a woman makes.
It's not a choice, it's who she is, it's her essence, her very being.
I assume it's the same for male homosexuals. They have no interest in women.
Unfortunately, there isn't a word (That I'm aware of) That covers people who are into anything and everything. Bisexual doesn't cover it, because there's more than two genders. More than two sexual identities...

Cagivagurl

Where you are wrong it that Lesbians have no romantic interest in men. Lesbians can still get pleasure from having sex with a man.

Also, maybe they want him to father children, this is why there are interest in him.
I thought that's where the story was headed.
The girls both fucked him, hoping one of them would get impregnated. But it Turns out the virile lad managed to make all 3 woman pregnant!

Notice the quote-on-quote in the word lesbian.

And what is another word I can use besides lesbian to describe a girl-girl couple. I can't use bisexual cause that can describe anyone, like a husband and wife who are attracted to both sexes or two guys who are attracted to both husband and wife. And "girl-girl married bisexual couple" is too long of a name to use

I don't like the idea of the husband being excluded in wife's affairs with women, that would be torture for hubby and force himself to have his own affairs with women or even turn gay himself

You can use the term lesbians and be fine. It is fiction, after all. There is a different between sexual orientation and the physical act of sex.

You can use the term lesbians and be fine. It is fiction, after all. There is a different between sexual orientation and the physical act of sex.
No you can't.....
A lesbian has no interest in men. Full stop....
If you want to hone any grain of plausibility. Then use another term.
Bisexual is the obvious one, as they are interested in men and women. If you want to include non-binary gender fluid people as well. Then bisexual won't work either.

Cagivagurl.

No you can't.....
A lesbian has no interest in men. Full stop....
If you want to hone any grain of plausibility. Then use another term.
Bisexual is the obvious one, as they are interested in men and women. If you want to include non-binary gender fluid people as well. Then bisexual won't work either.

Cagivagurl.

Well, you are wrong. You do not dictate the rule of fiction. You do not dictate the rules of behavior.

I have men who sleep with lesbians in some of my stories. It is called fantasy and fiction.

As for plausibility, some lesbians sleep with men. It does not make them less of a lesbian, it just means they are not romantically attractive to men.

Why do you have such an issue here?

Terms, as was pointed out to me on another topic, on Literotica are defined by the writer. So, yeah he can use two lesbians.

Well, you are wrong. You do not dictate the rule of fiction. You do not dictate the rules of behavior.

I have men who sleep with lesbians in some of my stories. It is called fantasy and fiction.

As for plausibility, some lesbians sleep with men. It does not make them less of a lesbian, it just means they are not romantically attractive to men.

Why do you have such an issue here?

Terms, as was pointed out to me on another topic, on Literotica are defined by the writer. So, yeah he can use two lesbians.
Lesbians, do not sleep with men.
Bisexual women do.
It is a typically male dominated site.
I don't have a problem with women of fluid sexuality having sex with men.
I do have an issue when people think that lesbianism is something you can fuck out of a woman...
Sorry, it doesn't happen...
You can write what you want.
If you want women to take your writing seriously. Then make it plausible.

Cagivagurl

Lesbians, do not sleep with men.
Bisexual women do.
It is a typically male dominated site.
I don't have a problem with women of fluid sexuality having sex with men.
I do have an issue when people think that lesbianism is something you can fuck out of a woman...
Sorry, it doesn't happen...
You can write what you want.
If you want women to take your writing seriously. Then make it plausible.

Cagivagurl

Again, you are wrong. Lesbians have always slept with men. Before artificial insemination, how do you think they make babies?

Again, sexual orientation and sexual behavior are not the same thing. It can be plausible or not, that is not an argument.

You cannot also speak for all women, by saying, "...take your writing seriously." Who do you think you are?

Again, you do not get to dictate the use of terms or basically anything how you think you are.

Maybe, the lesbians are just curious and want to try it once (that happens)

Lesbians are NOT all the same. They cover the spectrum in terms of both physical appearance and personality.

When I was living in Portland, Oregon I met a larger number of Lesbians, we have the very conversion and there was disagreement within the lesbians group. It depends on the individual lesbian. Lesbian is defined, as "denoting or relating to women who are sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to other women."

It does not say they cannot engage in sex with a man. Sexual attraction, is both physical and non-physical, thinking something like, "Oh that person has a nice ass."
Romantical attraction is emotional, something like, "Oh, I want to have babies with that person."

Intercourse i.e. sex - is the physical act. I.e. a penis inside a vagina or two vaginas rubbing together, etc.

I have a friend, who is literally an example of this, she is a lesbian, married to another woman, who both has engaged in a threesome before. Now you do not have to believe that, but once again, you are wrong.

Again, you are wrong. Lesbians have always slept with men. Before artificial insemination, how do you think they make babies?

Again, sexual orientation and sexual behavior are not the same thing. It can be plausible or not, that is not an argument.

You cannot also speak for all women, by saying, "...take your writing seriously." Who do you think you are?

Again, you do not get to dictate the use of terms or basically anything how you think you are.

Maybe, the lesbians are just curious and want to try it once (that happens)

Lesbians are NOT all the same. They cover the spectrum in terms of both physical appearance and personality.

When I was living in Portland, Oregon I met a larger number of Lesbians, we have the very conversion and there was disagreement within the lesbians group. It depends on the individual lesbian. Lesbian is defined, as "denoting or relating to women who are sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to other women."

It does not say they cannot engage in sex with a man. Sexual attraction, is both physical and non-physical, thinking something like, "Oh that person has a nice ass."
Romantical attraction is emotional, something like, "Oh, I want to have babies with that person."

Intercourse i.e. sex - is the physical act. I.e. a penis inside a vagina or two vaginas rubbing together, etc.

I have a friend, who is literally an example of this, she is a lesbian, married to another woman, who both has engaged in a threesome before. Now you do not have to believe that, but once again, you are wrong.
I'm sorry, but we disagree.
I do agree that I should have included that my opinions. Like your own, are mine and mine alone.
I do not speak on behalf of the human population of this planet.
If somebody is bi curious. They are bisexual, not hetero sexual, not homosexual. In my opinion.

There are many forms of sexual interest.
Being a lesbian means that you have no interest in men, trans, non-binary. Like heterosexual people. Their interest is gender specific.

You are also correct. We are not all the same, we are individuals with our own set of values.
You are entitled to your opinions. I simply don't agree with them.

Cagivagurl

I'm sorry, but we disagree.
I do agree that I should have included that my opinions. Like your own, are mine and mine alone.
I do not speak on behalf of the human population of this planet.
If somebody is bi curious. They are bisexual, not hetero sexual, not homosexual. In my opinion.

There are many forms of sexual interest.
Being a lesbian means that you have no interest in men, trans, non-binary. Like heterosexual people. Their interest is gender specific.

You are also correct. We are not all the same, we are individuals with our own set of values.
You are entitled to your opinions. I simply don't agree with them.

Cagivagurl

I am not saying you have to agree. I actually agreed with you strictly on the definition of the word, and how it should be used, i.e. Lesbian. Also, I have met women who are strictly Lesbian, who would never have sex with a man/male, etc. However, I also met women who said they are lesbians but had engaged in sex with men, even after saying they were lesbians or married to another woman.

So, all we can go on is how someone identifies. I would also point how that I know people who are asexual. While they still have a romantic relationship, it is not sexual. hint separation between romantic feelings and the physical act of sex.

There is an episode of The L Word that deals with where two of the lesbians, "in the spur of the moment, the two decide to have a threesome..."

Now, they are strictly Lesbian females/women who have never even considered or thought of having sex with a male/man.

However, there also also Lesbian females/women who have considered it or thought about having sex with a male/man. Because the reality is that the male body is different from the female body, and being penetration by a real penis is different than being penetration by a strap-on/fake penis, etc.

As for interest in trans, non-binary, etc. that is still a debate within the LGBT community.

Now, why I agree with you strictly on the definition, is because definitions are important, and I just recently got into a debate about the term harem. And how people do not use the term correctly.

I am not saying you have to agree. I actually agreed with you strictly on the definition of the word, and how it should be used, i.e. Lesbian. Also, I have met women who are strictly Lesbian, who would never have sex with a man/male, etc. However, I also met women who said they are lesbians but had engaged in sex with men, even after saying they were lesbians or married to another woman.

So, all we can go on is how someone identifies. I would also point how that I know people who are asexual. While they still have a romantic relationship, it is not sexual. hint separation between romantic feelings and the physical act of sex.

There is an episode of The L Word that deals with where two of the lesbians, "in the spur of the moment, the two decide to have a threesome..."

Now, they are strictly Lesbian females/women who have never even considered or thought of having sex with a male/man.

However, there also also Lesbian females/women who have considered it or thought about having sex with a male/man. Because the reality is that the male body is different from the female body, and being penetration by a real penis is different than being penetration by a strap-on/fake penis, etc.

As for interest in trans, non-binary, etc. that is still a debate within the LGBT community.

Now, why I agree with you strictly on the definition, is because definitions are important, and I just recently got into a debate about the term harem. And how people do not use the term correctly.
Thankfully, we are adults, and can disagree.
I do have issues centred around how the word lesbian is used.
I'm sure there are people who identify as lesbians, who are in reality bisexual. As a rule (The majority of lesbians) Are not interested in men sexually.
LOL... Strapons OMG... No thanks. There's a lot more to sex than penetration.
We will simply have to agree to disagree.
I entered the original part of the thread to point out the way the word lesbian was being used.
This is my opinion and I speak only for myself.
Cagivagurl

Thankfully, we are adults, and can disagree.
I do have issues centred around how the word lesbian is used.
I'm sure there are people who identify as lesbians, who are in reality bisexual. As a rule (The majority of lesbians) Are not interested in men sexually.
LOL... Strapons OMG... No thanks. There's a lot more to sex than penetration.
We will simply have to agree to disagree.
I entered the original part of the thread to point out the way the word lesbian was being used.
This is my opinion and I speak only for myself.
Cagivagurl

I agree we are adults. I also agree there is more to sex than penetration. I was just using that as an example.

I also agree that the majority of lesbians are not interested in men sexually. As for how people identify, that is always going to be an issue, just not with sexual orientation but any type of self-identified traits. Because all you can go on is the person's word.

But I agree, to agree to disagree.

I want to point out that after doing some research (Google) I found evidence to suggest around 77% of Lesbians have slept with a male at one time or another. So, I do not see it outside the realm of possibility that two lesbians would sleep with this husband, despite what Cagivagurl or anyone else said.

Finally, it is supposed to be fantasy.

77% of Lesbians have slept with a male at one time or another.
Yeah because do you know how damned hard it is to come to terms with being a gay woman? Do you know how many nightclubs I went to, brought some guy home and thought something was seriously fucking wrong with me when I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my own skin after he left?

*gag* :sick:

I'd like for you, a man, to stop trying to define my sexuality into something it's fucking not, please and thank you. You're not lesbian and you have no agency over the word. Men have defined women's sexuality throughout the ages, but that doesn't make it right.

If a man's happily married with a woman, but on the weekends he sneaks out to get hitched on Grindr, maybe suck a couple of dicks or take one up the bum, is he straight? Or is he bi?

Lesbians are gay women. We like women. Not men. We can stray into bisexuality at different gradients.
Gay<--|they are here|-------->Straight.

edit: I'm not trying to dictate what may and may not go into a story here on LE. Personally I find it annoying to find so many dicks under the Lesbian tag, but that's fine. I don't own anyones fantasies. Fantasize about whatever you want. What I'm taking issue with in this thread is the discussion about real world women.

Last edited:
Yeah because do you know how damned hard it is to come to terms with being a gay woman? Do you know how many nightclubs I went to, brought some guy home and thought something was seriously fucking wrong with me when I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my own skin after he left?

*gag* :sick:

I'd like for you, a man, to stop trying to define my sexuality into something it's fucking not, please and thank you. You're not lesbian and you have no agency over the word. Men have defined women's sexuality throughout the ages, but that doesn't make it right.

If a man's happily married with a woman, but on the weekends he sneaks out to get hitched on Grindr, maybe suck a couple of dicks or take one up the bum, is he straight? Or is he bi?

Lesbians are gay women. We like women. Not men. We can stray into bisexuality at different gradients.
Gay<--|they are here|-------->Straight.

Your narrow view of sexuality is fairly normal, but still not accurate. Let me explain this again, first terms like straight, lesbian, gay, etc. are largely left up to the individual to self-identify as. Now, using your example, I would say yes the husband is bisexual, but the husband may not define himself in that regard. There are numerous examples of historical men who were "straight" married with children but also had male lovers. Why? because they did not view it in modern terms.

Sexual orientation is different than sexual behavior. If you read correctly, I said lesbians can physically enjoy sex with men/males. Never said anything about liking them or being attractive to them. Because physical is different from emotional/romantic which are mental states not physical. Even if a woman is a lesbian, a man can still bring her to orgasm, because it is a physical reaction (there is also a mental aspect)

I would ask (and also like) for you to stop trying to define me by my gender because you dislike what I have to say. You are not judging my argument based on the argument itself but dismissive it out of hand because of my gender. If I did that to you, you would label me as a sexist. Also, how do you know I identify as a man?

There is no test (that I am aware of) for homosexuality. All we can go based on is someone's word. So if they said they are a lesbian, then they are a lesbian, even if they have sex with a man.

In regarding to defining women's sexuality throughout the ages, does not make it wrong and you have no agency over the word, either.

Now spectrum of sexual orientation, with gay on one side and straight on the other, is quite binary and does not reflect the diversity of human sexuality over the course of human history. For example, there is no concept of homosexuality in Ancient Greek culture, even those Greeks regularly engaging in same-sex behaviors, because again the concept is modern.

Finally, one again it is supposed to be fantasy.

Also, how do you know I identify as a man?
Because your profile says you're male. If you put the wrong thing there then sorry about that.

About the rest, I'm gonna dip back out of this thread again, because this is like talking to a brick wall.

Your narrow view of sexuality is fairly normal, but still not accurate. Let me explain this again, first terms like straight, lesbian, gay, etc. are largely left up to the individual to self-identify as. Now, using your example, I would say yes the husband is bisexual, but the husband may not define himself in that regard. There are numerous examples of historical men who were "straight" married with children but also had male lovers. Why? because they did not view it in modern terms.

Sexual orientation is different than sexual behavior. If you read correctly, I said lesbians can physically enjoy sex with men/males. Never said anything about liking them or being attractive to them. Because physical is different from emotional/romantic which are mental states not physical. Even if a woman is a lesbian, a man can still bring her to orgasm, because it is a physical reaction (there is also a mental aspect)

I would ask (and also like) for you to stop trying to define me by my gender because you dislike what I have to say. You are not judging my argument based on the argument itself but dismissive it out of hand because of my gender. If I did that to you, you would label me as a sexist. Also, how do you know I identify as a man?

There is no test (that I am aware of) for homosexuality. All we can go based on is someone's word. So if they said they are a lesbian, then they are a lesbian, even if they have sex with a man.

In regarding to defining women's sexuality throughout the ages, does not make it wrong and you have no agency over the word, either.

Now spectrum of sexual orientation, with gay on one side and straight on the other, is quite binary and does not reflect the diversity of human sexuality over the course of human history. For example, there is no concept of homosexuality in Ancient Greek culture, even those Greeks regularly engaging in same-sex behaviors, because again the concept is modern.

You can't decide whether it's lesbian, or Lesbian.
Make up your mind.

Piers Morgan is a self identified Black Lesbian. Why can't you people be so decent to accept his her claim? Why can't we unite and rejoice in celebrating our sister's sexuality and identity?

Last edited:
The story is an interesting one, the lesbian cpl wouldn't suddenly feel attracted to the husband ,make friends yes being new to the area but also maybe they find the husbands wife very attractive, shes straight and they want to seduce the wife
Or maybe the four of them get together with the husband only doing his wife. The other two find that watching is more fun than they ever imagined.

Piers Morgan is a self identified Black Lesbian. Why can't you people be so decent to accept his her claim? Why can't we unite and rejoice in celebrating our sister sexuality and identity?
I saw that episode with Piers. It was classic!

Or maybe the four of them get together with the husband only doing his wife. The other two find that watching is more fun than they ever imagined.

Just let the author write the story how he wants, with it ending in a foursome where the husband has sex with the lesbian couple. It is fantasy after all.

Just let the author write the story how he wants, with it ending in a foursome where the husband has sex with the lesbian couple. It is fantasy after all.
If the author was going to write the story, he wouldn't post it here. From what I understand, this forum is all about sharing ideas and inspiring others to write.

If the author was going to write the story, he wouldn't post it here. From what I understand, this forum is all about sharing ideas and inspiring others to write.

You are correct on that, but there is a different proving feedback than alternating the story concept. What you were talking about changed the basic story concept. Whereas feedback is making the initial idea better.

Back