Two girlfriends fall in love with each other during 3some with guy

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Two girls who are very close friends surprise a guy with a threesome. While one girl rides his tongue and another girl rides his cock, the girls confess their love for each other and share a passionate kiss. The start a relationship but still continue to have threesome with lucky guys cause it helps fuel their sexual pleasure.

Sorry, that's all I got for now

A viable situation.

Two college roommates who are bi-curious. They have these urges and are very attracted to one another, but haven't admitted it to themselves, let alone each other. There's a little mutual spying on each other and fantasizing and realizing their sexuality. One of them brings a boy home and they find themselves in an awkward situation as the other roommate was with him last semester. This has both girls fantasizing wildly about sharing the young man between them.

Finally, one girl decides to pull the trigger and goes to a lesbian bar for the first time. The crowd there is very nice and they quickly understand that she is in the "still figuring shit out stage" and go easy on her. There are some drinks, a little dancing, and her first kiss from another woman. All in all, a magical night.

She decides to call it a night only to see her roommate walking in, looking as nervous as she did two hours ago. Their eyes meet and that first glance says so much.

They leave together, without saying a word. They have a heart-to-heart at the apartment. The night ends with much more than a kiss. The next time the roommate goes out with that young man, she brings him home for both of them.

I like this one. Thanks.

And so the lucky guy can fuck her, but they only use him for his cock, so no kissing, licking, or touching for him.

Yep, I know I've said that multiple times already.

And so the lucky guy can fuck her, but they only use him for his cock, so no kissing, licking, or touching for him.

Not in my scenario. Maybe a beautiful throuple evolves. A loving polyamorous relationship.

I can imagine two woman worshipping a guys dick at the same time. With their mouths so close together, there is bound to be some accidental touching, and then some not-so-accidental touching as each woman realizes how delicious and thrilling the other one's mouth is. By the time they start snowballing the ejaculation back and forth, they are hooked on each other.

Suppose a little bondage is added ... they strap him to a table and use him as if he was a a dildo stuck to the table with a suction cup.

Suppose a little bondage is added ... they strap him to a table and use him as if he was a a dildo stuck to the table with a suction cup.
Maybe, but my fav position in fmf configuration is when the girls lay one top of each other, kissing and groping, and the guy fucks them both, going from pussy to pussy.

Back