Why Sibling Incest Is So Beautiful/Sexy - Every Reason I Can Think Of At the Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

marriedtosis

Virgin
Consensual, adult, real incest, particularly between siblings who share a romantic and physical relationship is one of the most beautiful things possible in the world.

So many of the creation stories in human history begin with it for a reason, because it can be so natural, so perfect. So, assuming that a brother and a sister genuinely like each other as people, and have similar values - it is inconceivable to me that there could be a better, more beautiful, more amazing experience than for them share a sexual and romantic relationship. A few reasons, some personal, general, sexual, emotional, etc.

1. Growing up together, they already know each other inside and out. They know each others' strengths and weaknesses, and how to get around them.

2. They know each others' most cherished dreams and hopes, and are better equipped than any other human being on earth to support them as a life partner to reach those dreams.

3. They know what really sets the other person off, their vulnerabilities, and how to avoid them. How to protect them in their times of insecurity.

4. New spouses take decades and go through many struggles to try and learn each others cultures, values, inconsistencies, and issues, and half the time end up in divorce. If a brother and sister understand each other well, they could skip over decades of that difficulty, and go straight to exploring the best that life has to offer together.

5. You have a lifelong partner to support you in taking care of your parents as they get older with as much dedication and love as you do. There isn't even a question on the issue.

6. You share 50% of your DNA, sometimes more, sometimes less. The probability that your sexual organs are JUST PERFECT for each other, made to fit like a lock and key is astronomically (yes I mean this figuratively) high.

7. As a whole, the probability that a brother and sister's bodies just work together an are perfect in all the right places are also very high because they are pretty much made from each other.

8. The sex is absolutely mind-blowing between a brother and a sister, who decide to pour decades of sibling love, lust, insecurity, fights, conflict, differences, unresolved disagreements, and an underlying deeply rooted friendship - and take the step of joining their bodies together. There is absolutely NOTHING comparable to the feeling of having the catharsis, as you realize that your sister is not just your best friend and partner in mind and heart and fun times, but also in body.

9. Sex that is consensual, based in a deep friendship and love doesn't ruin sibling relationships, it strengthens them and takes them to a place very few people know. It is almost like taking EVERYTHING amazing about being a sibling and combining with EVERYTHING amazing about being a spouse/SO. That much love concentrated on a single person. It is unfathomable.

10. There was a moment, when I first entered my sister's body, sexually, as adults at the age of 26 (me) and 25 (her), when I felt an emotional release unlike I ever felt before. She reported feeling the same. It was like every fight, every disagreement, every issue I ever had with her, everything I ever hated about her or had a rivalry with her about - all of it melted away and dissipated as my body joined with hers. It was the feeling of: "Everything I couldn't stand about you, I'm letting go of and starting over, because you are my lover now. My heart and body are now yours and yours are mine. And everything I love about you, I'm keeping and remembering." It is hard to put into words, and I've tried many times.

11. You can't fake things with your sister/brother. You can't be someone your not or put up pretenses. They know who you are. And if you have this relationship with them, they accept you for you. Period. It's absolutely beautiful.

12. Honesty - related to the last point. They know how you lie. You know how they lie. It not only makes you a more authentic person to be with them, but you really get to explore truth about each other and be truly together.

13. Before I used to try and impress women and amaze them and wow them. With my sister, I just try to love her. To meet her needs and desires and help fulfill her hopes and dreams. Because I love her, I try to amaze her. A lot of couples do this too of course, but there is just something amazing about doing this for your best friend for life.

14. She didn't have to change her last name. (Half joke).

15. You can still have kids either sperm/egg donors so that you children are in every way, your family. Once genetic testing and manipulation gets advanced enough, we'll easily be able to remove the harmful traits from incestuously produced embryos. But for now, donors and adoption is a great option. I prefer donors because a child produced with my sister's egg is still 100% my family. A child produced with my sperm and a donor egg that my sister gives birth to, is still 100% her family. You don't lose out on the feeling of raising your own child at all if the biological aspect is important to you. And if you adopt, it is good for everyone involved.

16. You realize how many values you share, that establish the parameters of running a happy home.

17. When you fight, there is (at least for us) an upper limit on the hostility. We don't even consider divorce at our worst. We are tied together beyond an oath. We are tied together by the unique combination of: blood, an oath, a daily choice to be together, a joint sacrifice that we both had to make to live the life we have today. We have fought tooth and nail to get here and live a normal life, and hitting each others' pet peeves, even constantly, isn't enough to get us to imagine breaking it.

18. There is something absolutely amazing, exciting, hot, and unattainable-in-any-other-way, about having "forbidden" sex with your sibling. It makes the sex a THOUSAND times better.

19. There are little taboo things you notice about your everyday life that remind of you the sexy, dirty, taboo things about the way you live your life. NON-SEXUAL: Some of my sister's childhood possessions, toys, books, laying around different places in our basement. Things she never got rid of. Knowing that I share a fully-involved family life with her and the only way those things are in my house, intertwined with my things, is the life we are living. Also seeing her toothbrush next to mine. Her Wonder Woman t-shirt laying in a hamper on top of my clothes. She has loved WW since she was a kid and has always bought shirts with the logo on it. So to walk into our room sometimes and see that shirt laying on top of my clothes makes me smile.

20. There are little taboo things you notice about your everyday life that remind of you the sexy, dirty (to some), taboo things about the way you live your life. SEXUAL: Seeing your sister's pussy juice on your dick. I feel like every cell of my body SCREAMS: "THIS IS OURS! THIS IS OUR PERSON!". The smell of her body - not the same as when we were kids, or teenagers - its a woman's smell that I feel like my body recognizes because we share genetic material. We belong together physically as much as we do emotionally. The fit of our bodies - I feel like we didn't have a fumbling period where we had to figure each others' bodies out. Something about the way we made love flowed naturally for each other.

21. Telling our parents was the hardest thing we ever did. We both had really solid relationships with them before telling them this. They essentially disowned us for a few years, with minimal contact in between. When we had our first child (with a donor sperm), they warmed. When we had our second (with donor egg), they came back into our lives fully. I think a part of them realized this was actually going to be long-term and not just a phase. After all of the drama, they are fully in our lives, and we have never been closer. In a way, this experience ended up bringing us even closer to them in a way that I am grateful for. This isn't guaranteed for most though.

22. Our inside jokes are too many to count. We had hundreds if not thousands before we became a couple, and the number just keeps going up. We laugh everyday.

23. Our silences are well understood. I spoke her language starting at the age of 4 when I would translate for others what she was saying at the age of 3. There isn't a human being on the planet who knows her better than me, or vice-versa. That is a beauty that a sibling incestuous relationship can have. No man could ever know a sister if he shares her values and interests, the way her brother does. And no woman could ever know a brother, the way that his sister does.

24. Our absolute best friends and cousins know and think we are crazy. But they support us make incest jokes around us, make fun of us all the time lovingly. We are crazy to them, but we try our best to really invest a lot to have those friendships thrive, because they stuck around us when so few others would. An experience like this kicks the judgemental people out of your life and leaves you with the absolute best.

25. This is more for fantasy unless you've been through extensive genetic counseling and have no problems, but the *idea* of my sperm uniting with my sister's egg, watching her belly swell with my child, watching body change, her milk flow, all because of what I to her and how I am her husband and her lover, is amazing. A brother's sperm cell joining a sister's egg. Even watching a video of that knowing it was happening would be profound, and erotic, and beautiful, and hot to me.

26. Everyone treating you like you're a normal couple when you go on vacation or go out. Hotel staff to restaurant staff. They have no idea that one of the biggest human taboos ever is being broken in front of them. My sister tells me that whenever we check into a hotel on vacation and they refer to her as my wife, she just gets so aroused. Going out, I feel like we have an inside joke, secret, that we've kept from the whole world, with the exception of our very close family.

27. We will call each other "big bro" or "little sis" casually in the home. It spices things up by highlighting the taboo. We do silly things during the day that seem corny but make us laugh and even turn us on. I'll text my sister: "What are you up to?" and she'll respond: "Hey Husband! Just thinking about my big brother's huge cock and what it would feel like if it was sliding in and out of my pussy. Would you mind if my brother fucked his little sis after you got home?" Anyone who read that would freak out one one level, and then freak out on another level if they knew her husband and brother are the same person! We keep it dirty and keep it fun and it's a blast.

I understand many if not most of these can apply to any relationship. This is not an "incest is best" post - rather "this is how wonderful and deeply meaningful incest can be" post.

Last edited:
I wish both of you many happy years together. And, in the long term, acceptance by the rest of society of your 20-some theses you have outlined for us.

Thanks for sharing your insights + good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back