Do you have an acceptable age range? (Aka when is the gap too large?!)

So almost a year later I’m still firmly in the men in their 50’s camp, actually more than ever. Now I will rarely drop below 50, they’re just wiser, emotionally mature, sexier, confident and fun.

Having said all that, the cheeky 32 yr old who I mentioned when I first posted, is now 33 and we had our thing. He’s still in my Skype and we contact regularly. I call him boy-toy and he’s been my easiest member of The Stable!

OK.

I'm male...So this is the real world calling.

As far as age it's like this...Over the age of consent and not likely to die off on me, keeping in mind that I would never ...ever put the moves on a woman under the age of thirty FIRST or that wasn't interested in me. Now having said that if they decide that I need some pussy, well bring it.

Unless they turn me off by sight or sound or action (has happened!) I hope they are ready for some serious sex. My FWB is ten years younger than me and for any long term relationship of the sexual nature (for me) I think they should be not more than five years older and not less than twenty-five years younger.

One can meet some very interesting people on line...

hey...

Don't recall if I have posted to this thread--, if I have I apologize in advance.
Acceptable age range for sexual activities:

Females are too flighty up until they get to be around the age of 35... up until the age of--, well I've never considered a maximum age when I wouldn't have sex with a woman, so I guess I would have to leave the max open.
I would not knowingly pursue a female younger than 35 and would not ALLOW myself to be pursued by a woman younger than that in real life.

Males, to me it doesn't matter, since it would ONLY be sex and NEVER a relationship,
so from the age of consent until they can't get it up.

Over 18 and breathing is our only requirement although my wife and I both prefer men and women 65 and older to the younger ones. The older folks get the more they seem to become less inhibited about sex as well as everything else.

Eighteen and up. As long as I find the person attractive, who gives a fuck about age gaps? That's some stupid notion that society developed to cut down on May-December marriages between rich, older men and young women, and it's never worked. (Notice that society winks at older women, younger men, of course, not that I find fault with either case.) No matter what disapproving, shunning, wagging fingers go on, human nature will prevail over social taboos, conventions, trends, memes, pressure, etc.

My only rule here is that I won't commit any crimes. That's a simple, straightforward one, I think. Any other rules that society and people tack on are so much excess baggage. Just set it aside. Society is warped and sick and needs to be saved from itself and its own self-destructive tendencies. In other words, fuck society and do what you want to do. :D

If this was purely about sex, and the attraction was there, both ways, and all systems were go, I'd say legal age. But the other person would have to be the one initiating; I'd never feel comfortable coming on to someone that young.

I'm not quite sure what age I'd feel comfortable initiating with— I'm acutely aware that I live in an extremely ageist culture, and that for many if not the majority of young people in this culture, to be in your 60s is to be seen as asexual.

As far as ongoing relationship is concerned, I think a person would have to be at least in their 40s for us to have enough in common to carry on. Although you never know. So much depends on the individuals.

I agree that the whole "creep" label thrown at older men is very ageist. It just is.

I go with as long as they are an adult

I don't normally ask a person's age. I am 50. I have a few kinks! It is just talk after all. For real life, I'd say about 30 - mid 50's

No real age limit for me as long as they’re legal(18+). Going the other age direction, definitely no limit. I 43 and have been with ladies as old as 78.

21 and over, and that's just so that I don't have to worry about where we can go when we're out. I'm a guy who likes to take a girl to the local bar and have a conversation over drinks and a good jukebox.

That said, I prefer 35 and up, simple because as a 44 year old guy I don't have much in common with ladies that are a lot younger than I am. Different life experiences, different tastes, so on and so forth.

No age range for me, but... The few experiences I had with 18 year olds didn't go so well. They couldn't seem to hold a conversation so it didn't go beyond that.

Jada I agree with you totally. As I've gotten older (59) I have very little to talk about with the younger generation. Also I'm ready for a woman to show me some new tricks and that comes with age and experience !!!!!

Jada I agree with you totally. As I've gotten older (59) I have very little to talk about with the younger generation. Also I'm ready for a woman to show me some new tricks and that comes with age and experience !!!!!

Yes it does! Maybe I like showing people new tricks! :D

"1. Do you have an age range you stick within?"

Any legal age. As long as I find them attractive, and it's not getting me put in jail, I don't care about age.

"2. Does this being online/cyber breakdown taboos about age compatibility?"

Don't have those taboos, anyhow.

"3. What’s your experience been when you have connected with someone out of your age comfort zone?"

Best relationship/sex was with someone 13 years my senior. Oldest was 23 years older than I.

SEX. WAS. AWESOME.

Legal but younger than me - that's almost every adult woman who isn't dead.

I/we have been with women and men from 18 to 85 and find them all wonderful. As long as they love sex we love them.

If I were still single, I would say that my age range would be 35 to 65. In other words, within 15 years of my current age.

53 Here

I myself like much older women. My range would be 55-75

I met my now girlfriend when she was 19 and I was already 28. She's 24 now and I'm 33.

i've never met a woman worth my time who wasn't at least 30, and i felt that way in high school twenty years ago.

6 years either side of my age.
I don’t want anyone I have to change diapers on or has not learned to hold their liquor. Aka i am not their mother or nurse.

Back