Do gay guys swallow?

From all the movies I have seen, I have yet to see a guy take a load in the mouth and swallow. Do most gay guys not swallow? I also haven't seen any guys take cum up the ass.

Movies are visual, so they're going to show you the cumshot. That holds true for hetero/bi/gay videos.

And yes. We both do.

All I know is if I decide to take your dick in my mouth, it’s My intention to finish what I started. And that means swallowing every last drop!

All I know is if I decide to take your dick in my mouth, it’s My intention to finish what I started. And that means swallowing every last drop!

Couldn’t agree more. I kind of have to. I usually work so hard for it I think i’ve earned it. :D Truthfully, I haven’t meant many men that don’t want their cum to land in your throat.

From all the movies I have seen, I have yet to see a guy take a load in the mouth and swallow. Do most gay guys not swallow? I also haven't seen any guys take cum up the ass.

As Bi male, I do swallow. I find swallowing cum to be a wonderful experience. I am so grateful that my male lover is able to produce lots of it.

Back