Dinner party questions, you’re invited…

sundayminx

princess
I enjoy getting to know people by asking dinner party style questions - some deep and meaningful, others light and fun but overall a chance to see different ideas and perspectives.

So, I will post regular questions in this thread, feel free to also share your questions to spark some conversation and I’d hope you’ll all pull up a chair and join me! ✨

Last edited:
The first question is

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you choose?

The building of the pyramids in Giza. I'd love to be able to answer that mystery.

Do you think there is intelligent life on other planets?

The building of the pyramids in Giza. I'd love to be able to answer that mystery.

That’s a good choice!

I think it wouldn’t surprise me if there was, there’s probably a lot we don’t know or are able to find out.

Vampires will cure you of that, but no I doubt for commoners like us, they'll never be a cure, but for the Uber rich, possibly.

What's the worst book you read, but finished, despite it being awful?

Rather arrogant of us to assume we are the only ones.. and there's even doubt that there is intelligent life on THIS planet...

What is your favourite genre of movies?

Of course mine is romcom. Nothing better than a romantic comedy.

If we aren't they only race on Earth including extraterrestrials why won't they contact us? Is it because of their Superior intelligence are we really just living or are we just the test race to see if we can survive?

Of course mine is romcom. Nothing better than a romantic comedy.

If we aren't they only race on Earth including extraterrestrials why won't they contact us? Is it because of their Superior intelligence are we really just living or are we just the test race to see if we can survive?
Exactly.
Being at the arse end of the universe, no one will care ( or even notice) if we blow ourselves up!
If an alien DID make themselves known and asked you to leave Earth, would you go?
(I would . In a heartbeat)

Exactly.
Being at the arse end of the universe, no one will care ( or even notice) if we blow ourselves up!
If an alien DID make themselves known and asked you to leave Earth, would you go?
(I would . In a heartbeat)
Something to really contemplate. Why would you go in a heartbeat don't you want to stay with your family with them as long as you possibly can. Or would you want to take them all with you would it be just one person leaving or a group of people leaving? Would you be selfish leaving or selfish staying back? Would the people that you left behind or took with you be able to communicate back and forth? Do they use T-Mobile or AT&T is there a Verizon there do they have the stores? Questions always questions.

Something to really contemplate. Why would you go in a heartbeat don't you want to stay with your family with them as long as you possibly can. Or would you want to take them all with you would it be just one person leaving or a group of people leaving? Would you be selfish leaving or selfish staying back? Would the people that you left behind or took with you be able to communicate back and forth? Do they use T-Mobile or AT&T is there a Verizon there do they have the stores? Questions always questions.
🤷‍♀️
Hurts my head to even think too deeply about this right now, but I guess, yes, I would just leave because I know none of my family would be interested in going. I want to see whats out there...
Are YOU curious about what's out there?

Sometimes I’m just happy in my own bubble. I’m sure something’s out there. But I’d like to leave it be.

Who thinks there’s really an NFL Script and everything is fixed?

Sometimes I’m just happy in my own bubble. I’m sure something’s out there. But I’d like to leave it be.

Who thinks there’s really an NFL Script and everything is fixed?
No I'm no pro football officiado but there's too many variables for it to be fixed the refs can only do so much the players can only do so much. Not only that they're only showing us the views that we are privy to that's why there's playbacks and additional views after the play the only people that can see really what's going on the field are the players. I mean we never see how they stop the plays just the wrong commercials is that an extra time out no that's a commercial time so really they get six or seven timeouts.

What's everyone's feelings on inflation vs shrinkflation?

Last edited:
No I'm no pro football officiado but there's too many variables for it to be fixed the refs can only do so much the players can only do so much. Not only that they're only showing us the views that we are privy to that's why there's playbacks and additional views after the play the only people that can see really what's going on the field are the players. I mean we never see how they stop the plays just the wrong commercials is that an extra time out no that's a commercial time so really they get six or seven timeouts.

What's everyone's feelings on inflation vs shrinkflation?
I'm kind of a vixen so I prefer stagflation.

Thong or see-thru bikini panties?

The first question is

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you choose?
the birthplace of America. the very house the Declaration of Independence was signed.

If there was one place in our solar system you could visit where would it be?

Back