Digitally Enhanced

Hmmm, I'm sure I could. :devil:
You little minx...............wonders what she has in mind :devil:
No worries. Little marks like that are just the happy reminders of a good time. ;)
:):)
Did you just say touch. I would love to, any particular spot you have in mind?
Aw, thank you, kind sir. I must warn you, though. Flattery will get you nowhe...oh, who am I kidding? Flattery will get you everywhere. ;)

Did I ever tell you how much I enjoy your sense of humour and admire your artistic talents as a photographer. How I am drawn by your beautiful sparkling eyes, sensuous lips and pretty smile. The voluptuous beauty of your body reaches to my very sole causing my heart to flutter and pulse race with sexual tension.

Just a quick drive-by posting to show off a little souvenir I picked up at my first visit to the local kink club. Will swing back by again later to answer posts...and continue stories about skirts and panties. ;)

Attachments

• Picture0074.jpg
    Picture0074.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 141
Just a quick drive-by posting to show off a little souvenir I picked up at my first visit to the local kink club. Will swing back by again later to answer posts...and continue stories about skirts and panties. ;)

You must tell me more about this club. Looks like it could be fun. :D

And how did you acquire that souvenir?

A Fond Farewell...For Now.

I'd like to start this post by saying thank you. This thread has been such an amazing experience. With the support (and fun pervy comments ;) ) I've gotten on here, I've gone from shy and embarrassed about my body to reveling in it!

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm not going to have the time to maintain the thread. My housemate's worsening health and my burgeoning cam girl business is taking up most of my time these days. I'm also getting involved with the local kink community and am spending less of my free time in front of the computer.

So, until further notice, this is farewell. Again, I appreciate all of you, and will miss our fun banter. If it looks like more time's going to open up in my life, I'll be sure to hop back on here and say hello.

:heart:,
SweetMerry

Last edited:
No, thank YOU for having this thread and giving us incredible pics! Best wishes (including, of course, pervy ones)!

Back