Detention With Coach

Samantha pressed the side of her right leg against Tom's, not bothering to keep her distance any longer, once he leaned in and kissed her. "Mmm." She grinned against his perfect lips, loving how they enveloped hers as he parted them to slip his tongue into her mouth. She welcomed his advance, allowing the assistant coach's tongue passed her lips and teeth, slowly wriggling her tongue along his. His mouth was warm, wet, just like her panties were getting. His lips tasted like mint, making her crave more of him.

She placed her hands on the open flaps of his pants as he touched her back. Peeling his pants off his hips as much as she could, Samantha teasingly slid her fingertips over the waistband of his underwear. Her body tensed with anticipation as Tom's fingers brushed against her panties. She wanted him to touch her there so badly. "Please, Mr. Henderson..." She moaned into his mouth, grazing her fingers against his noticeable hard-on.

Tom enjoyed the feeling of their lips, mouth and tongue as they all became one , slowly and sensuously kissing each other so tenderly yet with an underlying burning passion smouldering beneath. His fingers continued teasing her pussy, feeling her panties growing wetter with every moment. His initial touch was light grazing his fingertips against her hot sex, however he started to gradually add more pressure on his fingertips, slipping his touch between her pussy lips, sliding over her damp purple panties. Tom was so hot for Samantha and the feel of her hand glancing his erect penis made it twitch with excitement, his other hand slipping down the firmly cupped her small yet curved buttocks giving each cheek and gentle squeeze one after the other after the other

Last edited:
Samantha squirmed as Tom's fingers rubbed her sensitive folds through her underwear, making the cottony fabric stick to her swelling clit. As he pressed his fingertips against her moist crotch more deliberately, she moaned and began to grind her pussy into his hand. "Mmm, Mr. Henderson," She sighed, rubbing the bulge in his underwear, lightly squeezing the outline of his cock. It felt impressive underneath her palm. She couldn't wait to feel how truly impressive it was, easing into her tight, young pussy. She bit her lip, resting her free hand on Tom's knee as he reached around to grab her ass, playing with her round cheeks. "You know, I can think of a good way you can punish me..." She said, leaning into his squeezing palm, giving him a hint. "I usually learn my lesson after a good spanking."

Tom enjoyed the way this sexy young schoolgirl was teasing his cock through his briefs, yet he was equally fascinated by Samantha wanting to explore every facet of her body but most of all to be inside her. He found her moaning turned him on greatly and the more his fingers glanced over her smooth shaven pussy slipping between folds, the more she moaned and more excited he became. Tom smiled as she suggested a good way to punish her. He was a little surprised but found the idea very pleasing. "Miss J-Jones, would you please climb up onto the table and get yourself onto all fours, with your hands and knees placed here" he said trying to put on a more stern tone of voice, pointing he wanted her hands on the side of his lap on the table and her knees the other. He slid himself further back onto the desk letting his lower limbs hanging down, while the rest sat on the hardwood desk.

Samantha smirked, pleased to be getting her way as Tom asked her to get into position on the desk. It turned her on when a guy took charge and wasn’t afraid to be a little rough with her. A spanking was just what she needed. She jutted her bottom lip out in a teasing pout though, feigning being sorry for her many indiscretions. “If you think that’ll help me learn to behave right, then okay, Mr. Henderson.” She waited for him to slide back so she could go to the side of the desk and climb up onto it. She got on her knees then leaned over, pressing her hands to the table top. She bit her lip, slowly crawling her way over Mr. Henderson’s lap, inviting him to watch the sway of her ass as her short skirt swished back and forth over it. She purposely grazed her hand along his crotch when she reached over to place her hands on the opposite side of his leg. “Oops, sorry, Mr. Henderson…I’m so clumsy.”

Tom smiled and played along with the striking young beauty. "Miss Jones you're incorrigible, I honestly think that these extreme measures are needed to correct your inappropriate behaviour towards your teachers" he said trying to remain poker-faced but felt like a little smirk escape, Mr Henderson watched as Samantha swayed her sexy little arse suggestively for him, her dark here hanging down. He wanted to spank her right then and there but restrained himself. Tom loved how she pretended to glance her hand over his crotch feeling her delicate touch against him. Without saying a word slid his hand up the back of her naked thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze halfway up, raising her small plaid skirt as his arm ran over her smooth backside until until the skirt fell onto her lower back. Tom looked over towards her face, taking her right arse cheek in his grasp, giving her perfectly toned rear end a good squeeze thinking how great it felt. Abruptly just raised his hand and slapped her on the buttocks firmly, leaving a bright red glow where his hand had been as he prepared himself the slap the other cheek still partially covered in her purple panties.

“Mm, I’m so inappropriate,” Samantha sighed, eager to receive her punishment at Tom’s masculine hands. She glanced back at him as he hesitated, impatiently wiggling his target in his face. She smiled, as the assistant coach finally gave him, running his palm up along her thigh, pushing her skirt up to reveal her panties. She looked into his eyes as his hand found its proper place on her ass cheek. “Teach me how to behave…” She moaned softly, pressing her hands more firmly into the grain of the desk. Before she even realized, Tom’s hand came swinging down toward her tight ass, delivering a firm, but playful smack. “Ooh,” Samantha flinched and let out a short gasp in response. “…Mr. Henderson…” A wicked grin graced her lips as Tom’s smack left her skin tingling in anticipation of more.

"You're such a naughty girl" Tom responded lustfully preparing his hand for another playful strike .*slap* his hand firmly landing on Samantha's left cheek, quickly followed by a short sharp it against her right buttock, reddening nicely. He smiled as he gently rubbed the sore area proceeding to slip his hand between her cheeks pressing his fingers firmly against her brightly coloured undies, reaching under to give her pussy a gentle rub. "Hmm I don't think you deserve a treat yet do you miss Jones" he enquired teasing his fingers against her sex through the delicate fabric, his fingers feeling her wetness. "You're still a very bad girl aren't you?" He asked rhetorically "I think you need to be chastised further" smacking her bottom lightheartedly "again" he said making another stinging blow onto each of her tight and juicy buttocks, seeing the young girls cheeks red from where his hand had tanned her arse, he relinquished his reprimand for a moment tilting his head down to plant soft kisses against her toned backside as he slid fingers gently up and down the beautiful girls back.

“Mm, that’s right…so naughty,” Samantha purred, scratching her nails over the surface of the desk as Tom’s hand laid into both of her cheeks. She shuddered with each blow, feeling her clit tingle with excitement between her engorged labia. “Mmm.” She groaned, licking her lips as Tom teased her just how she wanted. “I think I need to be punished a little longer. I’m not sure I know what I did wrong yet.” She exhaled, bowing her head toward the desk as Tom brushed his fingers against her damp panties, coaxing more of her juices down from her slick tunnel. “Ungh,” She moaned, getting warmer in her panties as Tom spanked her swelling cheeks again. “Promise you’ll keep me in detention until I can behave…” She breathed, turning her face to glance back at him as he showered her ass with affectionate kisses, relieving the sting of his smacks.

"Miss Jones, if you can't learn to behave. We'll have to keep doing this until you do" he said sitting himself upright again. Thrusting his palm against her arse once more with the sound of the smack ringing out mixed with the sound of Samantha moaning "and don't think you're getting away with it at the weekends young lady… " He said, His hand slapping her punishment again in quick succession, striking both cheeks. "You'll report first thing on Saturday and Sunday mornings for an extended detention" he exclaimed enjoying every moment, his hands now rubbing her tender ass cheeks trying to soothe what looked a little raw. "I suspect it's going to take a lot of sessions to fully rehabilitate such a naughty girl" Tom stated putting his finger under her purple panties pulling them down, sliding down her thighs until they reached the table. The assistant teacher then folded two of his fingers and thumb back, guiding his fingers into her slick wet hole, jamming them back and forth in quick succession. His other hand reaching number of body and squeezing her breasts through her white school shirt. "Have you learned your lesson yet?" He said feeling so horny his dick standing rockhard, poking out of the opening Samantha created earlier.

Samantha’s nipples perked up at the thought of spending the weekend in detention with the hot assistant coach, finding new ways of instilling a little respect for authority in her. “Mmm mmhm,” She groaned, sucking on her lip, recovering from the last blow of Tom’s hand. “Whatever you think is best…” she sighed, hardly able to contain her eagerness as Mr. Henderson pulled her panties down, peeling the sticky, wet fabric from her folds. She leaned down to the desk more, grasping the corner of it, squeezing tightly as Tom’s fingers pushed into her tiny, glistening hole. She loved getting fingered. The fact that he just assumed she’d want two fingers at once, made her inner thigh slick with a drizzle of her nectar. “Mmm, no, I haven’t,” She whimpered, feeling her walls squeeze around his sturdy, hammering fingers. “I need more …punishing...like that.”

Tom felt so horny playing along with Samantha's game thrusting his large fingers in and out of her hot wet pussy, feeling the trail of sticky juices running down his hand, quickly ruthlessly finger banging the slender dark haired student moaning insisting she needed more punishment. "Get up and lean on your knees… Where they are" he instructed his other hand releasing her exuberant breast heaving under her shirt" remove your shirt, show me your breasts!" He instructed her enthusiastically while his fingers ploughed her inner depths with an intensity that he hoped would bring her to climax in short succession."I don't think you're rehabilitated yet"he said leaning forward "maybe if I suck your nipples, will that help you learn?" He enquired looking up to Samantha as she bit on her lip , his fingers still pounding inside her tight wet cunt, his left hand reaching for her swollen clit .

Last edited:
Samantha shuddered as Mr. Henderson commanded her to change her position. She hadn’t expected him to adjust so quickly to the role she wanted him to take on. She loved how much of a willing participant he’d become, however. “Yes, sir…” She sighed, pushing up with her hands to kneel on the desk at Tom’s side. She blushed softly, moving her fingers to the front of her taut white shirt, twisting the buttons open one by one. Pulling the shirt off, she unleashed her perfect set of tits, thinly veiled by a white lace bra. “Mmm, that feels so good,” She moaned, pushing her hips toward the assistant coach’s hand, coating his relentless fingers with her juices as he pounded them up into her pussy. She nodded softly, resting her hand on Tom’s shoulder to support herself. “I think you should try it and see…I wanna learn so bad…” She mewed, squeezing his arm, trembling as his other fingers touched her aching, fleshy button.

Tom's fingers now persisted their attentions more aggressively, slowly repositioning his lips on one of the young brunettes large breasts with each kiss stepping inwards, circling towards her protruding nipples. As he tended to her needs couldn't believe impeccable her breasts were, brushing his tongue against her youthful skin, skipping the final inch to encase her hardened bud with his mouth. Tom could feel Samantha's pussy succumbing to his advances spurring him onwards lunging his fingers on one hand while his other hand massaged her clitoris, her body beginning to shake upon his primal deliberations, her sweet juices trickling freely. The assistant coach moving his head with her body sucking hard on her nipples, moaning as he continued increasing the teenager's pleasure to an all-new plateau.

Samantha rocked back and forth on her knees, helping Tom’s fingers penetrate her pussy walls even deeper than before. She dug her fingernails into his toned bicep as his mouth sucked her stiff nipple in, wetting it with his spit and teasing it with his tongue and teeth. “Mmmm fuuck,” She moaned, squirming in ecstasy under the unrelenting massage of the assistant coach’s fingers against her clit. Her breaths grew ragged as Tom sucked harder on her nipples, his moans sending pleasant vibrations through her skin. Her pussy walls clenched tightly around his slick digits then began to spasm. “Ooh, I’m gonna cuuum…” She whimpered, her eyelids fluttering shut. She tilted her head back, eagerly pushing her chest further into his face, stuffing his mouth. She shivered, feeling a gush of warmth travel down her narrow tunnel as her juices rained down all over Tom’s hand, her inner thighs and the top of the desk.

Tom's fingers worked inside her religiously, feeling her wetness increasing as Samantha told Tom she was just about to cum, feeling her inner muscles contracting hard around his invading fingers, he thrusting them deeply inside her so climax was intense as possible. He moaned sucking hard on little nubs really enjoying pleasuring her body and how she reacted to his hand motions, strumming her clitoris, licking and sucking on her nipples, switching from one back the other, his teeth gnawing against her sensitive buds in his mouth until her body shook, writhing under his actions feeling her juices squirting over his hand and wrist turning Tom on immensely, his cock flinching trickling pre-cum himself.

Samantha shuddered hard, gripping the edge of the desk behind her as her pussy clenched and released around Tom’s fingers, riding out the rest of her delicious climax. “Oh fuck…that felt so amazing,” She gasped, feeling her juices continue to slide down the insides of her legs. “Mmmm.” She rocked back on her heels, catching her breath, reaching down to clasp her hand on top of Tom’s, keeping his fingers on her clit but stopping them from moving much further. “See how wet you made me, Mr. Henderson?” She sighed, slowly gliding his hand between her slick pussy lips to let him feel for himself. “I made a mess on your desk…”

Tom moved his fingers being guided by the curvaceous young schoolgirl incredibly aroused by how wet Mr Henderson had made this horny young young woman, gliding his digits over her hot wet sex. Tom looked onto the desk between her legs to see her mess and smiled widely seeing how heavily he had pleased the dark haired girl. "Miss Jones, it seems like you're a worse case than I thought" he said shaking his head "I fear that a naughty girl like yourself is going to need much more rehabilitation" Tom said bringing his fingers down into the wet creamy puddle, slipping his fingers through her juices, then returning to coat the other side of his digits, his fingers dripping as he took them bringing them between the pair of them. "Firstly Miss Jones you need to join me for a taste" bringing his head closer and letting his tongue rise up one of his fingers, tasting Samantha's climax "tastes so sweet" he muttered under his breath "secondly, I'm going to have to insist that you join me for a special early morning detention" he paused to look at the large chested young woman, her nipples standing tall. "You need to meet me at 32 Mulholland Drive, no later than 7 AM" he continued "I'll do what I have to to change your naughty ways and inappropriate behaviour"

Samantha smirked, watching Tom deliberately submerge his fingers in the puddle of her juices. “I don’t think I’ll ever learn, Mr. Henderson…I’m soooo baaad.” She cooed, crawling over to the edge of the desk and gently wrapping her fingers around the sides of his hand. She licked her lips, watching as her sweet nectar oozed down the back of his finger in front of her eyes. “But I’ll try…if you think it’ll help,” She sighed, sticking her tongue out and brushing the tip along the length of his thick digit. “Mmm.” She grinned to herself, deeply amused. She’d never tasted herself before and she was pleased to discover that she did in fact taste sweet like Tom said. Parting her lips, she squeezed the assistant coach’s hand and enveloped his finger down to his second knuckle, sucking her cream off. “Seven AM?” She groaned, releasing Tom’s finger from her mouth momentarily. “But that’s soooo early…is there any way we can make it later, hm?”

The assistant coach observed the sensuous and stimulating way she took his digit into her mouth, her lips pouting as she took him in. This girl was just so hot, driving him wild with desire. "Samantha, that only gives us an hour and a half… "He said slipping his other hand between her legs, slipping his fingers between her engorged pussy lips and coating those fingers with her juices "plus half an hour to get cleaned up and get to school" he said hungrily bringing his come covered fingers to his mouth to taste her once more. Glancing up at the clock tom realised he had plenty of time left before school closed up for the night. "Now Miss Jones, let's resume your punishment… Please bend over the table" he said keen to take the young woman from behind.

Last edited:
Samantha took her time licking the backs of Tom’s fingers clean as he explained the reasoning behind getting her to his place so early in the morning. She smiled to herself, thrilled by the idea of sneaking to his house and getting fucked before school. “Okaaay,” She sighed, acting like it was still an inconvenience for her, though she couldn’t have been looking forward to it more. “Oooh, yes, Mr. Henderson…whatever you say.” She said, easing down off the top of the desk and turning around to place her hands on it, bending over to present her shapely ass and wet pussy to the assistant coach. Glancing at him, over her naked shoulder, she asked innocently, “Is there something else I could call you, Mr. Henderson?”

Tom followed Samantha off of the desk watching her bend over as he pulled down his trousers, letting them drop around his ankles, his hand just giving his cock quick rub over its tip, as he stepped up behind her. He couldn't believe how perfect she looked bent over the table, her arse and pussy greeting him, Tom manoeuvring behind her. Gripping his large meaty length he pressed his tip up against her wet pussy, slipping it between her lips, feeling her wetness coating is circumcised cocks head guiding it up and down inside Her pussy lips "Mmmmm" he softly moaned "Samantha you may call me Tom when were in private" he said lining up his entry into the stunning young beauty in front of him and thrust his cock, sinking nearly half of it inside her in the first stroke. Tom let out another groan he quickly recoiled and stabbed his cock deep inside her.

Samantha bit her lip, nodding softly as she listened to Mr. Henderson. “Mmm, yes, Mr. Hend--I mean, Tom. Mm, such a sexy name for such a sexy coach.” She said, super horny, dripping with anticipation. Feeling his thick, wet head rub against her entrance, she leaned forward more, eager to feel his cock push inside of her. “Ungh,” She moaned, bracing herself as his fat pole spread her swollen pussy lips, teasing her at first. “Ooh Tom…fuck me with that big cock…” She whimpered, pressing back into his hips as he buried his length inside of her snug tunnel.

Tom couldn't help but smile hearing this beautiful young woman calling him a sexy coach, feeling so hot for Samantha he could barely contain himself as he began fucking her tight little hole, stretching her with every penetrative strokes of his thick, veiny, length. Mr Henderson gripping her hips tightly as he slowly increased the rate at which he ground his hips into her, burying his steely length as he changed his rhythm from slow and deep to quick and shallow movements inside her, still inserted deeply just keeping his strokes short. "Oh yes, Miss Jones" he groaned releasing her right hip and playfully slapping her backside "Sam, how do you like my big cock inside you" he said intensifying his motions, stretching her feeling her hot wet pussy gripping his great big length.

Last edited:
“Mmm.” Samantha gripped the side of the desk, raking her nails across the grain while Tom’s cock filled her tight pussy. She could feel every ridge of his shaft grinding back and forth between her juicy walls as he thrust into her with increasing enthusiasm. “Oh fuck,” She moaned, arching her back in response to Tom gripping her hips, pulling her against him to meet his thrusts. “Your cock’s sooo deep! Ungh!” She yelped, tensing up on his mast as he smacked her ass cheek. “Oh yeaah, I love your big cock…it feels so goood!”

Back