Mafia boss getting trapped in an elevator with a young office lady

shawnbanks

Virgin
During a late-night session, Ava Choi and a Mafia boss ended up trapped in the company’s elevator. Ava looks over at him, eyes wide in fear and confusion.

“What..what's happening? Are we... stuck?”

Ava is an office lady, a talented graphic designer whose creativity knows no bounds. Ava's assertive and pragmatic attitude comes forward when work-related challenges arise, and her sharp, witty humor keeps the atmosphere light, even under stressful deadlines. Ava often goes home after working overtime late at night.

"Yes, we are," the Mafia Boss replied calmly, his gaze never leaving Ava.

His name is Eliotte. He’s a mafia boss and crime lord, a leader to a ton of criminals of all types. He’s known to be a mysterious man who’s monstrous and evil, cruel and sadistic. He’s cold and doesn’t show a lot of emotion. He knows how to keep a mask on. Emotion makes him weak, after all. He needs to hide it.

He has short black hair that’s always trimmed neatly. His skin is tanned and has a couple of scars on his face, but his body is riddled with them. From bullet scars to stab wounds and grazes, he has a lot of scars. He is 6’6” in height and walks with a cane since his leg is messed up. He can walk without it but he prefers it. His eyes are pale grayish green.

Eliotte glanced at his watch as the elevator shuddered to a halt, the digital screen flashing the words “Doors Opening” even though they didn't. He let out a low growl, his eyes scanning the interior of the metal box.

“Looks like we're stuck, sweetheart,” he said, keeping his voice calm and composed, though his eyes were narrowed. “Don't worry. Someone will notice soon enough. Just try to remain calm.”

Ava, the talented graphic designer, bit her bottom lip as she looked at the mafia boss. Her eyes darted between the buttons and the door, searching for any signs of an emergency release. “What do we do now?” she asked, her voice wavering slightly. “Should I call someone? I have my phone, but I don't know if I should use it.”

Eliotte shook his head, his gaze never leaving the woman. “No need to cause a panic. Just stay calm and let's see if we can figure this out ourselves.” He leaned forward, studying the buttons and the panel.

“Hmm,” he muttered, his focus entirely on the situation at hand. “I don't see anything that looks like a manual override. I guess we wait.”

Ava, on the other hand, was more anxious. Her creative mind began to race, thinking of all sorts of horror movie scenarios that could unfold in their confined space. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself as she watched the mafia boss. “What if we're stuck here for hours?” she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Eliotte turned to look at her, his eyes never leaving hers. “Then we'll be stuck for hours,” he replied, his tone surprisingly level. “But don't worry. I can make a call from my phone in about 20 minutes, and someone will come check on us.”

Ava nodded, her eyes darting to the floor. She could feel the beads of sweat forming on her forehead. “I hate being stuck in small spaces,” she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. “I... I don't want to die here.

Eliotte raised an eyebrow, looking at her with a mix of amusement and concern. “Don't be dramatic, sweetheart,” he said, his voice softening slightly. “We're not going to die in here. We just need to stay calm and wait for help.” He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. “Tell me about your work. What kind of designs do you create?”

Ava hesitated for a moment, her eyes flickering up to meet his. She was surprised by the change in topic, but she appreciated the distraction. “I mostly do branding and packaging designs, but I love illustrations too. It's an escape from reality, if you know what I mean. It's where I can express myself without any boundaries.”

Eliotte nodded, a small smirk forming on his lips. “Sounds interesting. I've always admired artists. They see things differently, don't they?” He paused, looking at her curiously. “If you don't mind……”

Eliotte reached out, gently taking her hand in his. “It's alright to be scared, Ava.” His voice was soft, understanding. “But I promise you, I won't do anything to harm you.” He looked into her eyes, his gaze holding a hint of desire. “And as for our little outing, I think it could be quite interesting.”

Ava's breath hitched at the touch of his hand, her eyes widening as she felt the electricity between them. She looked at their hands, then back up at him, her heart racing. “I... I didn't expect this,” she whispered, her voice barely above a murmur.

Eliotte leaned closer, his lips brushing against her ear. “Life can be full of surprises, my dear. And some of them can be delightful.” He paused, then added, “But for now, we must wait for help to arrive”

Ava struggled to catch her breath, her heart pounding in her chest. She tried to pull her hand away, but Eliotte's grip was firm, his touch making her skin tingle. She looked at him, her eyes wide with fear and desire. “Please... don't do this. I'm not... I'm not ready for this.”

Eliotte's eyes darkened, his gaze never leaving hers. “You're not ready?” he said, his voice low and seductive. “I think you are, Ava.” He leaned in closer, his breath warm on her skin. “You're scared, but you're also intrigued. I can see it in your eyes.”

Ava's breath hitched, her body responding to his dominance. She wanted to push him away, but her mind was flooded with images of him, his power and control……

(I am a novice in writing erotic stories, and I have used characters from SoulFun to build the characters and story background. Please help me explore this young office lady and dominant mafia boss, and the sparks between them.)

Back