MONSTER? ( Kililia & ERedBoyd ONLY)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
He had been an assassin for the don for over 3 decades and finally retired. To his surprised the retired life was not as bad as he expected. Though he had millions hidden to lived in peace... He decided get a job as a driver for amusement. One evening he picked up two girls... One of them had a black eye as they left a building and the other young girl try to calm her friend down as she gave him the address which was about an hour away.

The brunette with a black eye looked at her friend:" he didn't mean too...it was an accident..."

Kimberly looked annoyed:" Enough with the bull, his gonna kill you next time...look you wanted help, so here I am. I swear this is the last time, if you go back to that loser, I am cutting all ties"

Kimberly is a petite (4"11) red hair with green eyes. She was fit in a cute 1950's dress. Her hair was in a messy bun as she handed her friend a Kleenex.

John Taylor... or so his alias was... sat in the car watching the two girls talking and finally said, "Umm... destination ladies?"

he never liked when men beat of on women... particularly cute ones like this. He say the friend look at him and give hte address and he dropped the car into drive and headed away from the building... quiet and in his thoughts.

The girl looked at Kimberly:" it was... An accident"

Kimberly rolled her eyes:" yes I deed...Ihe just happen to have his fist in the air as you ran into it...makes sense now...."* Smirk*" I hate when that happens....esp when I am with my boyfriend. * The girl got angry as she replied:" you never even had a boyfriend in your life"

John kept his eyes on the road as they drove along... but his ears were on high alert. This young woman was beautiful and fresh and ripe for the picking... so he needed to be careful how he would handle things... if she was the one he would select. They turned into the interstate and he continued to listen.

Kimberly turn to the driver: " would you mind stopping at a pharmacy, please? I need pick up some first aid kit..." *When her friend started to argue she gave her a look: " You need to go see a therapist..." *Her friend rolled her eyes* " Why would i need one? His the one that hits me"

Kimberly rolled her eyes and sighed: " Cause YOU keep going back to losers! The common denominator is YOU, that is why..." She sighed at Kimberly : " If only you could hire an assassin to kill that jerk...."

Kimberly raised an eyebrow: " Even if you could hire one to kill your violent boyfriend, you just end up with another...Even an assassin with get bored of the routine and lets be honest...you'd run out of cash before he ran out of clients" *Smirked*

Her friend got annoyed at Kimberly : " that's is not funny, Kimberly"

Kimberly smirked: " You were always known to have bad taste in men....not for your sense of humor"

Back