Lies and Consequences

pink_silk_glove

Literotica Guru
Maybe it was all the cute guys around that night, one of them even glancing my way a couple of times, making lingering eye contact as he waited for his turn at the pool table and lined up his shots. It was rare for me to get much attention at all, especially from someone as cute as him with his thick blonde comb styled hair and neatly trimmed sideburns, his shirt hanging from his lithe body with the sleeves rolled up, and his jovial smile as he cajoled with his buddies. Maybe it was the atmosphere with all of my friends around. With tight clothes over her curvy little Asian body and always full of energy, Tara never had a problem attracting boys and she was off dancing with one on the other side of the bar. Nat, on the other hand, was at the pool table with her on-again off-again ex Mark. They were playing against two other guys and she was acting kinda flirty with all of them. With her long thick curls held back in a band, she would lean her heavy body of the table to take her shot, her big boobs hanging down in her v-neck sweater, and she would wink back as one of them would whistle at the view. Then there was my dorm mate Shae with her blonde ponytail and striped cropped sweater, sitting in Mitch's lap as they shared the barstool across the table from mine, all lovey-dovey like usual, the two of them wrapped in each other's arms and stealing kisses from one another. Maybe it was the alcohol, the cocktails for starters back at the dorm, then the pitchers that kept refilling my glass before I could empty it, making it impossible for me to keep count of how much I'd had. There had been a round of shots when we first got to the bar as well. Jager Bombs I think they called them. It actually had my stomach queasy for about fifteen minutes and I thought it was going to be a bad night, but then it subsided and left me in wonderful spirits and delightfully giddy. Whatever the reasons, I was feeling extra randy, like there was some static charge of excitement around my body that night.

Rambler's was packed with bodies and the din of music and voices, clinking glasses and plonking billiard balls. I'd been there a couple of times before but never on a Friday night. Just off campus, it was a popular spot with the student body with six pool tables on one side, a large dance floor on the other with flashing lights and a wall-sized video screen, and a lavish round bar in the middle.

I sat on my bar stool nursing my beer sleeve at our high table in my maroon camisole. It had a kind of peasant look to it with low scoop neckline tied with a string to gather over my small chest. I got it shopping with Shae. She said that it looked uber cute on me and I suppose that it did. I paired it with a simple black a-line and just wore white ankle socks and my running shoes for comfort but then I had to blush when she smiled and told me that the shoes made me "kinda cheerleadery". In the mirror before we left the dorm, my brown hair was straight and long with neat bangs. I had a hint of orange eye shadow with black mascara over my dark brown eyes - milk chocolate, Shae had called them making me blush. I also had some of her dark ruby lipstick on my somewhat pouty lips. I thought it was a bit much but again, my dormmate gushed over it. It made my pale skin so stark white and all the little imperfect specks of brown show up that much more. Ultimately none of it could do anything about my rather beak-shaped and slightly crooked nose. Watching Nat play, her large round booty packed tight into high waist jeans, I sipped again from my beer.

"I told you the lipstick was a bad idea," I said to Shae. She snapped her attention away from her boyfriend. They'd be having sex later. They always did. I even walked in on them in the dorm once, the two of them naked from the waist down and bent over the edge of the bed with him curled up behind her humping away while she clutched a pillow. I'd never been so embarrassed. Thankfully on Fridays they would go to Mitch's place as he had an apartment and his roommate had an apprenticeship in the field on weekends. Shae looked at me inquisitively and I rotated my beer sleeve slowly about, showing her all the dark red smudges on the rim.

"That's what lipstick does," she smirked at me. Then she pecked at Mitch's mouth and ran a hand through his dark spikey hair before reaching for her purse in the pile on the table to dig out a tissue to wipe the bit of red that she had left on his face with a giggle. I slid off my stool, my short legs finding the floor with a wobble.

"Peeing again?" Shae asked.

"Shut up," I pouted.

"You're so cute, drunk off your ass," she laughed. "I wish I was skinny like you," she said as she patted her own pudgy thigh. I fought a losing battle against a grin. Of course I was lucky to not have a weight problem, but I was the single one after all. They were all the ones who got the attention of the boys. It didn't matter to Nat that she was a big girl. She had those bright eyes and big tits and flirted with confidence. Even Shae was staggeringly pretty with her straight golden hair and that cute little turned up nose and dove-like complexion. Then of course there was Tara with her gymnast physique and bulgy booty that she loved to shake. None of them had problems meeting guys. That was my curse alone.

"Watch my purse," I said, as if she wouldn't keep an eye on the pile on the little table. Then I turned and immediately bumped into someone.

"Woop!" she said as she held up. It was a girl on the staff coming around to bus empties.

"Oh, sorry," I blushed, thoroughly embarrassed. "I'm clumsy."

"It's all right, hon," she said. Luckily her tray had nothing on it. She quickly moved on as Shae and Mitch laughed.

I made my way to the ladies' room. It was busy but a stall opened up right away. I went in and did my business. In the moment to myself, I figured that I was indeed pretty fucked up and was likely headed for a hangover, so once I finished up and returned to the commotion of the club, the large round bar beckoned. I headed to the closest window line for some water.

“You’re going out with Billy?”

Melanie’s voice came through loud and clear, the worry evident. If my wife had her choice, Billy Johnson would never appear in our lives again, and virtually every wife of Billy’s other friends, felt the same way. Billy was the proverbial siren’s song, a call to the wild and a constant reminder of what life could be absent a wife and kids. Little did she know that Billy was the least of her worries.

I was in the nursery changing Danny’s diaper, and used that as an excuse not to answer, although I knew my wife, Rebecca would press the issue. I knew she didn’t like Billy, no married woman likes their husband having a friend like Billy, but he was the friend every man needed.

”You be a good boy for Mommy and Nana… “ Lowering my face to fasten the Huggies on my two month old, giving him a strawberry on his slightly bloated baby belly. Hearing him giggle, he was a good boy, which made me feel even guiltier. Becca was a good wife, I was the envy of all, and she wasn’t one to be ignored. She popped her blonde bob hair cut, and her pretty face and big blue eyes around the corner to re ask the question, only to giggle at the interaction taking place. Feeling a bit more confident. Yet she went at it differently, “Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?”

I’m glad she didn’t see the look on my face YES, I was very fucking sure. “Babe, you know I’d love to, I love Sally (her mother) but I’ve missed enough work, I am way behind, and you know I need to deliver.“ I didn’t have to say more, Rebecca Leonard, liked our lifestyle, she liked her freedom to “run her own business”, if you could call doing interior design for a few snooty old blue hairs a business? She had also been off for a while with the baby, and this was the end of her leave, one last time with her Mom before trying to go back to work in two weeks.

She reluctantly nodded, “Okay Dusty.” She knew she couldn’t change my mind, so she went back, “You’re going out with Billy?” Turning and handing her the baby, now dressed in his onesie, “Yeah, you don’t like him, none of you women do, but I do, he has been my best friend since my freshman year, so I thought this was the perfect night, we’re going to hit the boats, stay at his condo downtown when we get done.” Lies number one and two.

Becca was wearing a pair of overalls, over a light white linen loose blouse, gym shoes and white ankle socks with a soft pink puff at the heel. Not exactly sexy, but she hadn’t been sexy for a while. Women might glow when they’re pregnant, but the extra 30, the swollen hands and feet, does not exactly rile the blood. I remember well when my wife did.

We had both gone to college in this very town, neither of us were from the area, I had come on a baseball scholarship, she played tennis. We had met our senior year at a bar, a classic hook-up. She was the classy girl, from a well to do family, I was the midwestern kid who had come to a Texas school to make something of myself. Becca knew how to wear a skin tight tress over her five foot six, 115 pound frame, c cupped breasts and long thin toned arms and legs. In her heels, she was dressed to kill, and not exactly lacking in confidence I had been the one who bagged her.

We were the couple everyone wanted to be, the hot blonde and the thick dark haired, brown eyed, tall, broad shouldered lady killer. The first four years of marriage were great. We had such plans, I got a great job, a top management consulting firm as an Associate, she was my young, pretty, hot, blonde wife, and we were ready to tackle the world. I was making enough money and being sent all over the country and occasionally the world, I could have her join me on weekends or we could meet anywhere we wanted. No strings, life was perfect, and then… oops!!!

Becca struggled with birth control pills, felt bloated. So, we used a diaphragm, and one drunken night in Vegas she, okay we, forgot to put it in. I fucking hate condoms, so, we had no backup plan, and a bit over nine months later we had Danny, subleased our condo and bought a place a bit out of the city area, more near campus. Now here we were, no more sexy dresses, no more traveling nearly every weekend. My wife was still looking to lose another 15 of the baby weight, and she was headed off to her mothers and I finally, had a free weekend. I probably should have used it to sleep, but I felt trapped, and her leaving town was like a sailor to long at sea!

Billy was a lie, he said he might meet me, but he had been out on Thursday and picked up some girl at a club downtown and tonight they had plans, which meant night one had been so good, he was gonna have a second round before setting her adrift. Billy was the friend every wife hated, a perpetual bachelor with a Rolodex to die for. He was Mr. Swipe Left, Swipe Right, a new girl damned near every weekend. Even in Austin’s, I frankly didn’t realize there were that many women that Billy could conquer.

I looked at my wife, “C’mon, you know how long it has been since he and I have gambled?” He was my Vegas buddy, my strip joint buddy, he stood for everything that gave Becca nightmares. The best thing about Billy though, he would be my alibi for whatever I needed, and he was the one guy who had no problem being the devil on my shoulder telling me I was just wanting to sew some wild oats, it had nothing to do with my wife. He was also the one guy Becca would never have any reason to call.

Yet I wanted to be careful, I couldn’t go to any of the clubs Becca and I used to go to, too many bartenders knew me. No, I needed to go back in time, back to college bars I hadn’t haunted in years. I wasn’t looking for anything serious, just a night.. one fucking wild fantastic night where I could bend Suzie Sorority like a pretzel and be myself again, the one pre baby, the one pre responsibilities, the one who actually fucked all night long when picking up hot college girls was like shooting fish in a barrel.

I wasn’t proud, I knew it was wrong, but FUCK! Just one night, a time out, then I’d go back, be the good Daddy, the good husband. Just one fucking night! I kissed Becca and the baby good bye, sent them off in the Volvo, she insisted on a Volvo. I stil had my Harley, it was under a sheet in the garage, it made me sad to see the layer of dust that covered it. “Don’t worry baby, it is time to ride again.” This was definitely a Harley night.

Twenty minutes later I had checked into the Four Seasons, paying cash, one night only, I gave myu corporate card as back up, but made sure nothing hit it. I showered and changed, a pair of Wranglers that fit my six foot two, 185 pound muscular frame like they were pained on. A tight, white, custom fitted, pin point button down. A pair of ostrich gray leather cowboy boots, shit kickers they were called in college. Looking myself in the mirror, my thick hair slicked back with product, I was pleased, I was ready for this, I was born fucking ready for this.

There wasn’t even a question of where the crime would take place, “Rambler‘s was a bar I had spent most of my signing bonus at, the pool tables, the smallish, dimly lit dance floor, the talent that spanned the spectrum from sorority girls to goth, to bookworms who deep down wanted to cut loose. The question in my mind wasn’t so much of if, but which, might deliver my needed release?

Parking outside, walking in like I owned the place, there was a danger someone might recognize me, but everyone else seemed to be in the 21 to 24 age crowd, perfect! The first girl I noticed was a hot little Asian chick, tight little body, a real spinner, I took note, but like the hunter I was, it was too early to set my sights on any single prey. Slapping a $20 down on the pool table, and announcing, “I’ve got next but who wants to play for a little cash?” It was an attempt to be noticed, as it was always good to have both a push and pull marketing strategy playing out when looking for pussy.

Fuck I loved the energy of this place, of these people, and students were perfect. No real obligations, a period of life dedicated to the moment, and all I wanted to do was create a single night of memories. My offer on the table, I moved to the bar, “Modelo Especial.. tall boy…” Calling out my order to the female bartender in the Daisy Dukes and cut off T, another candidate. While waiting for my drink I turned around.. and began to canvass the crowd….

I was third of fourth in line at the window. The couple in front of me were chatty and had their arms around each other. They guy was short and they were both on the chubby side. At one point they pecked lips. It seemed that almost everyone around had sex vibes. The guy at the front seemed a bit pretentious with his crisp shirt but he did look good from behind in his tight jeans. He shouted to the bartender for a beer like he was important.

I looked back to the pool table where my friends were. Nothing had changed there. The blonde guy with the sideburns one table over stood aside with his pool cue waiting for his turn, his focus intent on his opponent's shot. I wasn't in his vision. Nat and Mark were standing close now. She was making eyes at him. At a table not far away, another guy stood up. His hair was a bit of a mess, his face was young, his jaw was narrow and his lips were thin. His hooded sweater hung off his shoulder. He was cute as hell and actually put a small quiver in my pussy. He walked across the floor between the tables and headed for the restrooms. Checking the other way, Tara was dancing with some buff gym rat guy, flagging her spine and waving her booty about. She liked those jocks. There was an excitement in my bones but also a mild frustration building. It seemed that everyone was getting some sort of action but me. I chided myself, reminding my brain that I didn't go out to the bar to get laid - I was a good girl after all - but it would have been nice to be noticed, maybe even meet someone.

Back at the bar window, the guy in the crisp shirt had turned around. His hair was dark and slicked back. He was tall and his shoulders were broad. There was a confidence in his gaze and his cocksure grin, that actually intimidated me a little bit. When his eyes fell to mine, filled with a warm rush I looked away.

There was something comforting and familial in how Ramblers never changes. The music is less alternative and country hip hop and a bit more rap, however Ramblers has always been eclectic, a little classic rock, then rap, then Luke Bryan, yet the crowd and dance floor seems to morph and transition easily from one genre to the next. Some allow bodies to grind more than others, but with almost any, if there is want, there is a way, and like always this place is steamy with want.

I need to take my time to read the crowd, there is no shortage of talent in the place, but much has already paired up, some are clearly couples, others clearly hook ups, you can tell by the intensity of the looks, touches and the speed with which drinks are downed! I’ve been here a million times, and until I met Melanie, I’d always hoped to not go home alone. But tonight was different, that was not an option, or at least I hoped not.

Yet despite my familiarity with the venue, as I checked out the various women/girls in the place, and they looked back, I had to wonder how was I coming across. Was I the hot older guy, a guy willing to spoil or bring to life some dark fantasies, or was I creepy, a lurker, not old, but certainly older than most of the guys in this place?

I shook off the self doubt, the reality was I was probably both, to some teh former, to others the latter, the key was finding the right girl, or at least right enough for tonight? The Mich Ultra was handed over, the mug iced and a bit too much head that slightly flowed down like a foamy volcano. The glass felt good against my lips, the cold golden ale, putting me back in the zone.

The Asian girl was giving me eyes, all the while with her arm up around the guy whose lap she was sitting on, her tongue occasionally pushing deep into his mouth. Interesting, but too much work, I wanted a tight body, a girl that was in shape, but a bit on the shy side. A girl that needed to hear she was pretty and believe it, a girl that wanted to think a guy like me would be legitimately interested in her.

I intended to be honest, make clear that this was just for a night, but let her think I wanted more. Unfortunately, it was just, at least for tonight, another lie, I was from out of town. The pool game was 8 ball, 2v2, I needed a partner, and perhaps that could lead to more.

I spotted you there, maybe a bit tipsy, but you were watching the crowd too, I thought I’d seen you say something to the girl bent over the tabel. Moving around a chubby couple to stand directly in front of you, standing strong, shoulders wide, legs sturdy, I can feel the adrenaline. Perhaps this will be a swing and a miss, but if you want to play, you have to enter the game. I stand waiting for your gaze to meet mine. “Hi, I’m Richard… “

I also go by Rick but in the moment, Richard seemed more alluring. A slight grin on my face, just enough to show my dimples, I have already checked out your body, so now I focus on eye contact, “Do you play?” Gesturing toward the pool table. “I could use a partner, and I’ve got next game….would you like to play with me?” Yes, those words were exactly as suggestive as I intended them to be.

"Hi, I'm Richard."

He had stepped around the next couple in the line to give me his deliberate and full attention, and his sudden presence enveloped me, giving me sudden hot jitters. I felt like a deer in headlights for a moment, stunned by his spotlight. Of all the guys in the bar, I never thought that he might be the one to approach me. His frame was manly and his look was adult, at least much more than most of the college crowd, but the boyish charm still in his face caught me especially off guard. His smile was warm and he actually had dimples.

"Hi," I said, unable to keep the blushing grin from my cheeks. "Remy," I introduced myself in my small voice.

"Do you play? I could use a partner, and I've got next game. Would you like to play with me?"

My brain could not believe that he was seriously into me, but my body told me otherwise as a fuzzy tingle filled my lungs and spread to my shoulders and back. My skin was alive all over and my hips wanted to squirm. I was certainly glad for the billowy effect of the bust of my top so not to give away the perking of my breasts.

"You don't want me to play with you. I'll make you lose," I dismissed shyly. "I can't even play sober let alone now," I joked.

Her reaction was perfect, a bit tipsy, but no where near pass out drunk. I was looking for a woman, young woman, walking that precipice. Just enough to consider things they otherwise wouldn’t and definitely shouldn’t, not enough to pass out before consummation. The petite frame, the light blush, the inability to barely look me in the eyes, Christ I couldn’t have ordered you any more perfect. The blush was killer, and the beauty was, she had no idea just how sexy I found everything about her.

”Hi Remy, I love that name by the way, cute name for an even cuter girl….” Body presses closer so tones can become more hushed. I felt some eyes on me, likely her friends, were they envious or worried? I moved strategically to hide any eye contact with those behind me, last thing I needed was well intentioned friends signaling to little red that the big bad wolf was on the prowl.

”I notice you here, and hoped you were alone, couldn’t believe I might be that lucky … or am I?“ Last thing I need is some drunken football player sucker punching me from behind for daring to pick up his girl. But everything about your body language your reaction told me you were unclaimed.

Voice goes even lower, commanding but in barely more than a whisper, as you gave your disclaimer. A soft chuckle, “I have played about a thousand games of pool here, do you really think I am asking you because I care if I win or lose, the game that is… just say yes, and I’ve already won.”

Strong hand reaches out to brush around your thigh and curve to your hip and waist. I am checking to see how steady you are, but I think you can handle at least one more. “Bartender, what is the lady drinking? Let me buy her one and give me another Four Roses and ginger.”

It is my go to drink has been for a long time, just enough sweet, just enough kick and the perfect slow burn of the bourbon. Leaning in, you should feel my breath on your cheek, as my lips hover just outside your ear. “Come on darlin, you’re not gonna break my heart are you? At least not yet?” A little squeeze of your waist, as the drinks are slid in our direction, and the real game begins.

He stepped into my space without reserve, just inches away, and it caused me to flinch although my feet stayed planted as I quickly acclimatised to his aura. My body was captivated and it took me a few seconds to realize why: he radiatied sex. I moistened my lips and swallowed.

"Hi Remy. I love that name by the way, cute name for an even cuter girl."

"Hah," I breathed, my hand actually raising to my chest in modesty, as if we were in a scene from some cheesy romance flick. I twisted on one foot.

"I notice you here and hoped you were alone. Couldn’t believe I might be that lucky ... or am I?"

"I'm single," I blurted without thinking. He leaned down close.

"I have played about a thousand games of pool here. Do you really think I am asking you because I care if I win or lose? The game that is. Just say yes, and I’ve already won."

Before I could answer, his arm found my waist. He gave me quivers and weakened my knees. I leaned in against him, flinching as the side of my breast crushed into him. I shifted my stance accordingly in propriety. Then he called to the bartender for another round. Richard had just bought himself a drink and was now ordering another already. The bartender shrugged and smirked.

"What am I, psychic?" she said to him, then looked to me.

"I just wanted a water," I shouted over the noise to her. "Well, I'll have a water and a lager I guess."

"Pint?"

"No, just the small one."

"Sleeve," she concluded and began to pour.

"Come on, darlin'. You're not gonna break my heart are you? At least not yet?"

"Okay," I looked up at him and agreed to play. "And thank you for the drink."

The blush was cute, so was the way she licked her lips, and the cute little camisole and a-line skirt that left little to the imagination in covering her petite frame. The shoes and bobby socks made her look even younger and more delicious. All she was missing was some pompoms and lollipops under her dress and she could be on the sidelines. I loved cheerleader types, their tight little bodies aching for action.

“I’m single…” A little chuckle, a bit too quick and enthusiastic, “Well, as luck would have it, so am I, or at least I was, but I’d like to think neither of us are any longer.” There is a confidence to the cadence, like riding a bike, I am suddenly juxtaposed eight years ago, same place, but a different girl.

Taking a closer look, your tonue snakes you, wetting pouty lips, with dark red lipstick. Imagination sparks desire, with any luck I will wake with a ring of that lipstick gracing my cock, and a shirt I will need to throw away. There was a flirtatious quality to the bartender, but time was of the essence and she wouldn’t be free until closing time, plus my shy little wannabe cheerleader here, was just what I would have ordered if they had a menu for such things. If only!

“It’s way too early for water…” Teasing your minor pushback, only to lean in so only you can hear. “Plus, how am I supposed to take advantage of a sexy coed just drinking water, hmmm?” Voice is speaking in whisper, as lips brush ear lobe, a bar is a lot like Commerical real estate, it is all about location, location, location. As mouth is already there, lips lightly graze young cheek and lips purse to give encouraging peck.

Flirting progresses, and you are cute agreeing not to break my heart, I really don’t intend to break yours either. Tonight is about fun, one night, mutual needs, getting sweaty and sticky and tangled… giddy up!

”There is something about you that is so delicious!” It is a line I would use sparingly, but you are a bit tipsy, and it is time to pull on the line a bit, let the bobber bob, and see if the fish wants to play. The bar plays a menagerie of music, but a Luke Bryan classic comes on. “We have a bit of time before we get the table, do you like to dance? I can do a pretty mean two step…”

"Well, as luck would have it, so am I, or at least I was, but I'd like to think neither of us are any longer."

It took a second for my inebriated brain to clue in.

"Oh, you mean us together," I said. "Sorry, Imma bit drunk," I admitted.

"It's way too early for water. Plus, how am I supposed to take advantage of a sexy coed just drinking water, hmmm?"

Red flags started waving when he said that, but my eyelids fluttered and my mind went all blurry with boundaries and how I just didn't want to get too hungover and the apparent game pf pool that we were supposed to play and the fresh damp quivers emanating from my pussy from his close attention, let alone his hot breath rushing past my ear. Wavering on my feet, I swayed back against his arm and rested a palm on his upper abs, the warmth of his solid flesh beneath his shirt, immediately wondering if it sent him the wrong signal touching him felt too good.

"There is something about you that is so delicious!"

I was being objectified. It was wrong but it was also such a rush. I still had my wits about me. I could go with it. Besides, the wide grin was already stretched across my face. There was no sense in denying it.

"We have a bit of time before we get the table, do you like to dance? I can do a pretty mean two step."

I looked at him. There was want in his eyes like I'd never seen before, but there was also warmth. The song that was playing was terrible but there was a beat. Dancing was something that I could do. It wasn't going to hurt to indulge myself a little. Other girls do. It was my turn.

"Okay," I blushed and then lifted my hand from Richard's body.

"Hey," the bartender called out to him. "That'll be eleven-fifty. Come on, I got a line."

I didn’t want to talk too much, come on too strong, but there was an urgency, and if I had hand designed a target for tonight, I don’t think i could have equaled you. So I walk a fine line, not hiding my intentions, but not making Little Red, want to run away?

Laughing, “It’s okay, I plan on getting a little drunk too.. we can take care of each other.” Of course the next line is not very nurturing as I tease at hoping to take advantage of you, and if you don’t try to run away, taking it as affirmation that you might want that too? I take the fluttering of eyelashes as a YES.

”Good, then let’s have some fun. If all the other guys on this campus are stupid enough not to be with you tonight, I guess their stupidity is my gain, huh?“ Now I am all smiles and sparkling blues, even giving you my dimples. You are wobbly, and when you lean back it is only muscle you feel. With that baby, I find myself desperate to get out of there, and the gym is the most acceptable excuse, so I am probably in my best shape and my most sculpted since I played ball.

”It’s okay, I’ve got you .. stay here as long as you want?” Of course I hope it wont be too long until we are alone and rather than leaning against me, you are either bent over or underneath as I seek sweet release. You are petite, tiny, and oh God, I bet you’re tight.. not having just given birth to a seven pound baby boy, is a key leading indicator.

I need to make a disclaimer here, I am not a huge country music fan, I am a huge fan of holding cute girls tight, getting them laughing and spinning around the room, only as foreplay to that which almost inevitably followed. Plus dancing told me a lot, how was she at following a lead, was there a certain grace, athleticism and coordination? And when my hands, almost certainly ventured into areas where they should not, were they slapped away, indulged or encouraged?

I heard the bartender call, but I was in a hurry. Giving her a wink, “You keep them there darlin and I’ll double the price when I’m back, deal?“ She gave a begrudging nod, but in a place where tips were about as scarce as virgins, I looked like a tipper. She was right.

Taking your hand, I whisk you to a darker more secluded spot of the dance floor, “If you’re a bit tipsy, maybe we are better off slow dancing?” Although it sounded like a question, the way I pull you close and rest my hands, clasped and riding the ridge of your ass, pulling your lithe frame into my tall, broad and lean one, makes it more a command. “So how exactly is a girl as cute as you, available to be with a guy like me, on a night like this?” I ask again, but as the last words leave my lips, they have moved into perfect position to brush lightly across yours….

"Good, then let's have some fun. If all the other guys on this campus are stupid enough not to be with you tonight, I guess their stupidity is my gain, huh?"

As I wobbled, my hand found his abs, the hard cords beneath his shirt and flesh, and I took a quick hot breath before looking up at his devilishly sweet smile and continued melting. Then he shouted back at the bartender and she shot him a scowl.

"Hey, fucker!" she called as he whisked me away through the bodies to the floor. He was getting away with something, or at least making his own rules. Even I knew that if you wanted to run a tab at Rambler's then you had to leave a credit card with the bar. Once out on the floor, the country twang rang clear above the crowd and Richard began to lead me in a slow dance. When his hands quickly found the top of my ass I should have protested or at least slowed things down, but before I could my own arms had already wrapped around him, palming his back as he pulled me close. It all felt so natural that my chest began to crush into his lower ribs.

"So how exactly is a girl as cute as you, available to be with a guy like me, on a night like this?"

I was trying to decipher what he meant, whether he was playing me up or himself down and what a random night like tonight had to do with it all when he leaned down to kiss me. I let him. It was too easy. A rush of heat rose up from my core and through my chest as I tightened my grip and pressed my lips back to his.

I felt her hand on my abs, catching herself, but if it was catch and release, it was slow nice release. “I got you, I won’t let you fall.” I heard the bartender, it wasn’t her fault, it was mine, but I would make it worth her while, in the meantime, I was a man on a mission, a hunter on the trail, “I’ll be back, I promise.”

I didn’t really care about the song, even the genre, the beat even slightly faster than slow dancing suggested, but in my arms, I felt her arms wrap around my neck, and when our lips met, all the rest faded to black. I’d even tried lines, but they either fell on deaf ears or our bodies were already saying all that had to be said, as I pulled her close and she melted in, lips opening her arms also pulling me tighter.

A cock of the head, my tongue passed her lips, and found hers, softly at first, tips exploring before extending, lips latching and breathing held, simply enjoying. A first kiss, is there anything better? More than a first kiss, the first kiss of passion, to bodies pressed, lightly swaying, not quite grinding, she felt good, everywhere.

I didn’t want to push to far, even that first kiss was a bit prolonged, but so mutual, that even breaking, our lips did not move far apart, eyes opening to look into hers. “Wow…” It wa more than a compliment, it was the truth. Maybe being married I had lost touch with that thrill, that sensation of a new/different woman. A grin, eyes opening to look into yours, a hand bracing your chin just enough to make sure I didn’t lose your gaze.

One thing was running through my mind, you were walking that line between wobbly and drunk, a line I didn’t want to cross. Inhibtions were lowered, they would lower more perhaps? But maybe that wasn’t necessary? This time I guide her mouth to mine, a second kiss, would tell me what I needed to know. As my mouth opened, and one hand slid to grip her waist, finger tips gently caressing her back, as our mouths engaged, the other had gently cupping her ass, to bring her body into mine. Would she respond, would she grind, would she let me know it was time to go and really let our night begin?

Either way, I owed the bartender a big tip!

We kissed on the dance floor with everyone around us, yet we were alone. His tongue slipped into my mouth and probed about, sensually, caringly. The slower pace kept me comfortable, at ease, as if I were still able to maintain control. The song changed to something mid-tempo pop, something familiar.

Then Richard's hand lowered to my ass and another hot rush radiated through me as he scooped me into him. I clung to his body for balance as my legs felt weak, but then felt that perhaps I was giving him the wrong signals. I didn't want him to think that I was easy, but at the same time I didn't want him to think that I wasn't enjoying it all. I broke the kiss and looked up at him with an apologetic blush as Taylor Swift sang about knowing that he was trouble. Richard may have wanted to get me into bed but he couldn't be as bad as the guy that she was singing about.

"We could dance?" I suggested meekly. It was what we had come here to do after all. The people around us seemed to rematerialize. We weren't so alone anymore.

Your body seemed to be in conflict with your mind, and I needed to be the one to help bring it into equilibrium. You were walking a fine line, between tipsy and increasingly willing to sobering up and wising up, or falling into the abyss of drunkenness, either sleepy or sick, both equally useless for my purposes.

”Of course babe, I’d love to dance. You already have me biting my lip just holding you, I don’t know what I’ll do when I see that little body move.” Yes, I was objectifying, but in the right moment that was key, it allowed your conscience to blame your body for what might happen, while absolving your conscience of responsiblity.

I also knew I was a good dancer, excellent actually. I never understood why so few guys were? It was fun, simply required good muscular coordination and rhythm, and had the obvious beneft that good looking woman naturally assume any man who could really dance should be even better in bed!

I give you one more kiss, but this time it is just a peck, something to make you want more, even create doubt, for I didn’t think you wanted this fish to slip off the hook, any more than the fish wanted to leave.

However, as I spin you away, releasing as you reach out, while doing a heel spin that Michael Jackson would have admired, my eyes catch a few females who admire the move and the modest that follow. I am making back up plans, jsut in case, but I don’t want to have to pursue, I like you.. and can already imagine taking you to my room.

One song slips into another, and another, sweat beginning to glisten on our skin, “Do you want a break, I still need to pay the bartender …” She has made eye contact every chance she could, raising her fingers in the air and rubbing her index and middle finger against her thumb, the non verbal sign for money, I nod, it’s only fair.

Plus, dancing, perspiring we can’t have you sobering up too much .. Can we?

Last edited:
"Of course babe, I'd love to dance. You already have me biting my lip just holding you, I don't know what I'll do when I see that little body move."

I gave him a mock accusing glare, the tight-lipped grin that I couldn't keep from my mouth telling him that my wariness wasn't terribly serious. Certainly, I was doing my best to keep my guard up but his eyes were on me. He was admitting so without apology and that was primally exciting. Richard had my nerves frazzled and my flesh on fire. I could have used a trip to the ladies' room to unbunch my panties.

He agreed to dance. Dancing was safe. His unexpected peck on the cheek did give me a brief shiver though, not that it put me off at all. Actually the opposite was true. It just reminded me how easy it might be to cave.

He started off with a spin that showed me that he could dance. I was always comfortable dancing but was never trained at all so that move made me feel a bit outclassed. He stretched me out at armslength and then pulled me back. I just tried to go with the flow and swing my hips as best I could. The song changed to some cheesy rockin' country that I didn't recognize, but it had a beat. It required more footwork and so I obliged. I started getting sweaty. Then the country gave way to the driving pulse of Deadmau5 and I got more into it, lifting my arms to set my hips free, giving Richard a little more of a playful show, bit by bit.

"Do you want a break? I still need to pay the bartender."

I was pretty worked up and so a break did sound welcome. That was when I saw the bouncer wade through the crowd and up behind Richard's right shoulder. He stood at about the same height, but with a thick neck and arms and a shaved head. I nodded to Richard to tip him off.

"Excuse me sir, you have an obligation at the bar," he said firmly and forthrightly over the music.

I liked the way you danced, and if I were just being honest, enjoyed dancing with someone, anyone, other than my wife. That was why I was here tonight wasn’t it, the proverbial hall pass, a break from the norm, reaching back to the younger, crazier, freer me, and embracing him. it was only one night, what could it hurt? I didn’t allow myself to answer that question, I wouldn’t have liked the answer.

“You’re good… thank you .. I like dancing with you… “ I compliment. Compared to most girls you at least follow a lead, and are coordinated, and all in all, swinging you in and out of hold, watching your rocking young body, I couldn’t ask for much more of the night? At least this part.

I guess I had overstayed my welcome, but give me a break, my bar tab couldn’t have been $20 total, and compared to the other college kids at this bar, did I really look like the credit risk. Laughing, looking back at the enforcer coming my way. “Imagine meeting you here?” The bouncer had little desire for humor and I got it, but was also a little pissed off.

For the last couple of years, once I had money, I kept a money clip in my front pocket, with my buddies at a bar, you never knew what kind of betting might break out, even the ocassionally poker game. Anyway, I kept a roll of 3, $100’s, 5-6 $50’s, and a handful of $20’s. I can see the guy is pissed, “Relax, I have no intention of skipping … not when I am having such a good time with the pretty young lady.”

Giving you a wink, as I peel off a $50, “Here, I want one more round … and the rest is yours, hers, however you want to split it.”

I need to hit the head, before we wrap up our night here, we still haven’t played pool, but that is very optional as far as I am concerned. “Meet you back at the bar … I’ll be thinking about you…” Leaning in, peck on cheek, now where is teh men’s room anyway?

"Imagine meeting you here." he joked with the bouncer. He explained his situation and then turned to me, pulled out some cash and handed me a fifty. I was afraid to take it but he seemed insistent.

"Here, I want one more round, and the rest is yours, hers, however you want to split it."

I felt a blush as he pecked me on the cheek and then he headed off for the men's room. I looked up at the bouncer sheepishly and he gestured back to the bar.

"Let's go," he said firmly. I felt like a criminal as I made my way off the dance floor and back up to the bar window to get in line. There were three people before me and it took a while. The longer the lineups, the bigger the orders got.

"I'm here to pay for those drinks," I said, offering the fifty, once I finally got to the front.

"Tell your boyfriend that we don't run tabs without holding cards and we're not a storage facility, hon," she said as she cashed the fifty and made change. Then she gestured about her cramped workspace, her well, her taps, her trays of sleeves and pints. Her busty hourglass and smooth midriff beneath her shorn off Jack Daniels tee intimidated me. "You're lucky I didn't dump 'em out. You still woulda owed. My inventory has to add up at the end."

"I'm sorry," I said as she passed over my beer and glass of water and Richard's Four Roses. I stuffed two dollars into her tip glass and then feeling guilty I dropped in all the coin as well, and then added an extra five.

"Cheers," she said. I pocketed the change and then pushed the three drinks together in my two small hands, spillage running down the sides of the glasses and soaking my fingers, and transported them with utmost care to place them down somewhere. My eyes darted around in dismay at all of the occupied tables until I made my way to set them down on the railing that separated the billiards area. Then I licked the booze from my hands and looked around for Richard.

I had spoken too fast, taken too much for granted. My command had been meant for the bouncer and bartender, the spoils of my over payment to be negotiated between them, but a nice tip for each.

I just wanted one more round, hopefully a quick one, as dancing made me want to get alone with you, naked with you, sweaty, panting and crazy with you, God help me if you weren’t wanting the same?

The men’s room is a quick stop, and as I come back I see you paying the bartender, and I feel like a shmuck. The bartender already likely hates me, but I could care less about that, I am far more worried what might be going on in your slightly spinning brain?

I just treated you as some sort of 1980’s secretary, demanded to run my errand and fetch me coffee. Amends must be made, but then I see you trying to carry the drinks, set them down and the liquor pouring over your fingers.

“Thank you God…” A brief look up to directly address the almighty, knowing where I want this to go, this is likely my last conversation with God tonight. As you turn, hopefully looking for me, I sashay up beside you. “I meant that for him… not you, but.. thank you.” Your hand just left your mouth, your skin still glistens of wetness. Taking your wrist, running my thumb up the center of your palm, I take your hand, lean in and let my mouth graze where yours just left. The lick is slow and tender, run of my slick muscle, starting at the V between your index and middle finger, and teasingly lapping up each side. An important skill, understanding how to satisfy a lady’s V.

“I thought you missed a spot …” I say, kissing the back of your fingers, once licking complete, “You taste good… “ Looking deeply into eyes, doing all I can to suggest the tasting has just begun should you be so inclined? That’s is the thing about younger guys, they are so extremely focused on themselves, fucking, getting sucked, they don’t understand how foreplay, going down on a woman, really going down, is the gift that keeps on giving.

Taking my drink, clicking my glass against yours, and taking a sip. “Here is to tonight, no more miscommunications, and plenty more tasting!” I laugh, giving you a wink, before taking a hearty sip.

"I meant that for him, not you, but thank you."

Before I could react, he took my hand and licked my fingers. Whether it was meant to be sensual or not, my eyelids fluttered and my knees weakened as his tongue glided about inside the intimate spaces of the webbings of my fingers. I was beyond damp.

"You taste good."

I was mesmerized. I moistened my lips as I gazed up at him hazily and swallowed. My nipples itched and my hips quivered. His energy engulfed me, weighed down upon me like syrup. It was pure sex. I was caught in his aura of lust and felt dazzlingly paralyzed until I saw Shae (still in Mitch's lap) watching me with some concern. I snapped out of my trance as Richard lifted his drink for a toast, and after a second I clinked mine to his and drank.

"Oh," I said as I wavered on my feet and put my glass back down on the railing. "Your change," I said and pulled the thirty dollars from my pocket and extended it to him.

I watch you lick your lips, I have had enough lines in the water, and watched the bobs go up and down, it is almost time to set the hook. I see you trying to regain balance that I don’t want you to collect. Only for you to remember, “Your change,” Smiling and taking, but not letting my gaze escape yours. Yet seeing your eyes scan behind me, turning head over shoulder to see scowl of over concerned friend. Giving the girl a smile of her own, only to see her lap mate scowl back and pull her closer. Don’t worry mate, I am quite content right here.

Taking the money from your slightly shaky hand, “Well, I intended it for her, a lady deserves to be tipped well for taking care of her customers don’t you think?” Gripping you by the back and leading you the few steps to the bar, I put down the tip, almost 200% of the original bill and the bartender looks down. I see her smile, and the bristle that was evident earlier becomes all smiles. “What is this for?” She asks, perhaps thinking something untoward suggested.

Laughing and patting the money left on the bar top, “For your patience, that’s all, and hopefully being at the front of the line for my lady here and I, if we need anything.” Hand curls around you to pull you close as I clearly make claim, only to turn back to you.

“So would you like another, or do you want that game of pool, or… would you like to maybe get out of here?” Now moving my hand to turn you, just as body bows slightly, face leans in, and lips brush across yours, at first intending to go to cheek, but instead stopping, taking a quick peck, as you are increasingly irresistible!

He took me in close and my body fit right up against his, the side of my chest into his flank as he led me to the bar and plunked the money down. The bartender gawked at first but then softened, making a complete 180 in attitude that I found odd, even seeming to accept the notion that the cash somehow gave him dibs to cut in line whenever he pleased later on. I honestly didn't think that you could do that in a place like this, but what did I know? I must have misunderstood. I was drunk off my ass by that point and I knew it.

"So would you like another, or do you want that game of pool, or ... would you like to maybe get out of here?"

My mind couldn't process it all quick enough. First I wondered why he thought that I might want another drink when we had just ordered and I had more than enough for me to not-waste-what-he-had-bought-for-me, let alone for my low tolerance to handle. The game of pool sounded good since it was his original offer and he had reserved the table with more of the cash that he was flinging about, only to hit the dance floor instead, but then he mentioned leaving. Leaving meant sex - possibly at least - and my pussy quivered. Already dizzied by the alcohol and the choices and all of his overt and bawdy attention, he leaned down to kiss me. I hung on, clutching his waist and upper arm for stability as I rocked back, but it was a small kiss, just a tease of my lips which had expected more somehow.

"What do you mean, getting out of here?" I asked, peering up at him shyly blushing.

People are people, and in almost any service industry, the willingness to toss around money, pay tips above and beyond the normal, allowed you to bend, or even rewrite the rules. I had spent many a night here back in my undergrad days, barely a pot to piss in, I’d still used what I had to create opportunity but then it had been more flirting and charm.

Tonight any of that is primarily reserved for the woman I am hoping to take home, the itch I so badly want to scratch, and so money is the tool to facilitate service, as a once icy relationship with the bartender, a bit too much taking of liberties is easily salved and healed with a more than generous tip. I’d bartended here once myself a few times, college kids who were drunk and even if they wanted to unable to tip, so to have someone who might equal the tips of ten to fifteen other customers, yeah, he got special treatment.

Looking down, realizing your consumption is not tracking with my own, you hitting the brakes a bit, while I have the accelerator to the floor, my glass quickly already near empty, yours barely touched. “Sorry, make that one…” Having another drink at the ready as I finish this, looking into your eyes and realizing you might be a bit more drunk than I thought.

The kiss quick, but I had felt the lean, hoping like hell that meant you were ready and wanted more. The idea of pool had been little more than a ploy to have us partner up, once partnered we had sequed to dance instead, which had been a far more welcome path.

“It’s just I promised you a game, and I don’t want to disappoint if you really want to play .. but” A moment of terror runs through my mind, we hadn’t used our names in quite a while, and in my thrill of the hunt, it had been filed and needed to be retrieve, Remy, phew, accessed and badly needed. “Remy, I like you, I’m very attracted to you, and I’d like to enjoy some time alone together …”

Waiting to see your reaction, “If you really want to play pool we can, but otherwise, we can get out of here and be alone… I’d like to do that if you would…”

Again wanting to see your inclination, “I don’t know if you live near here, but I’m staying just around the corner… “ An offer while not necessarily indecent was at a minimum provocative.

Enough said, my foot was definitely ready to get back on the accelerator, the question was if you were interested in taking your foot off the brake and letting your body enjoy the reduced inhibitions the alcohol was trying to induce?

Back