Describe Yourself Physically

I'm 6' 1" tall, slim build. Dark brown hair with little to no grey on top, cut above the ears and collar. A well trimmed grey mustache. My eyes are a deep pool of brown.

I'm 5'2.75, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, blessed with genetics that resulted in full breasts and a nice ass, thank you mom and dad!
And to all you lovely ladies and gents who describe yourself as anything but beautiful, there is nothing more beautiful than representing every size and shape of an amazing human rainbow. I'd love to see each and every one of you so I could tell you exactly how gorgeous you TRULY are and why. 😍😘

formerly athletic? I think that about sums it up...not quite in my old high school shape, but can still run a decent 5K.

5ft 9
Chocolate Brown Skin
Brown Eyes
Full Lips
Deep soul
Artistic perspective on the world.

I'm 5'2.75, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, blessed with genetics that resulted in full breasts and a nice ass, thank you mom and dad!
And to all you lovely ladies and gents who describe yourself as anything but beautiful, there is nothing more beautiful than representing every size and shape of an amazing human rainbow. I'd love to see each and every one of you so I could tell you exactly how gorgeous you TRULY are and why. 😍😘
You're so Gorgeous...🎶🎼🎵🌹❤️⚔️⚔️

Back