Describe Yourself Physically

Biggalute

Irreverently Curious
Hi all, I was looking through the boards for something similar to this but couldn't find anything. Sorry if I've missed it

For a bit of fun, describe your body or your favourite bits of your body, I'll start.

I have broad shoulders and strong arms.
I'm built for comfort rather than speed ;)

I'm broad shouldered and stand at 5'10".
I shave my head as I started losing my hair. I have blue/green eyes and weigh 95kg and I'm hairier than Bigfoot.

Definitely not built for speed. 🤣

Well, I might get growled at for this but…
I’m almost 5”8’, and according to BMI standards I’m obese (I’m not really but could benefit to lose some visceral fat). I have broad shoulders and big boobs. I usually get comments on my strong legs or long thick hair, but I’m quite plain in most settings. I’m very self conscious about my tummy and have lots of scars. I have four tattoos, one of which covers my whole outer thigh. I’ve been told by a few litsters that I have interesting nipples 🤣
🌸

I have a very thick, 21in neck, (it's to stop the brains getting from my arse to my head) a real pain buying shirts as the rest of me is less generously endowed

What the hell, why not. 6’1”, 180 pounds, thinning grey hair, BMI is normal. I exercise for more than an hour each day, mostly concentrating on my abdomen so I don’t have a belly and am in pretty good shape. Don’t smoke, no facial hair but hairy everywhere else. Kinda like Sean Connery. I look pretty average. That goes for my “equipment “ also; 6”.

Brown eyes. Hike and bike so I guess I have decent thighs and butt.

Married to a beautiful woman almost 10 years younger, but when I was single I did ok, not saying I was a stud or anything but had my share partners. I attribute that to girls with a morally casual attitude and poor eyesight.

Anyways, pretty much Just a regular horny older guy.

Last edited:
Well, I might get growled at for this but…
I’m almost 5”8’, and according to BMI standards I’m obese (I’m not really but could benefit to lose some visceral fat). I have broad shoulders and big boobs. I usually get comments on my strong legs or long thick hair, but I’m quite plain in most settings. I’m very self conscious about my tummy and have lots of scars. I have four tattoos, one of which covers my whole outer thigh. I’ve been told by a few litsters that I have interesting nipples 🤣
🌸
I wouldn’t worry about BMI, my wife and her thinner sister are obese by the BMI standard but they’re not, just curvy and sexy. For guys, a football player would be considered obese. It’s nonsense. And everyone has trouble with their tummies, guys too.

what sounds sexy to me is your height (I’m 6’1” so I like tall girls) and your strong legs, always been a sucker for nice legs and butt.

I have two arms and legs, a torso, a penis and a head. Pretty average, actually.

Here,6'1'' around 185-190 lbs. Couple gray hairs on the side but mostly blonde. :D

Last edited:
Back