Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

One of my secrets is that my partner doesn't know I have found this place, and love reading and posting comments on here, its making me get turned on just writing this. he likes the result of it at bed time though when we have sex, enough said ;)

One of my secrets is that my partner doesn't know I have found this place, and love reading and posting comments on here, its making me get turned on just writing this. he likes the result of it at bed time though when we have sex, enough said ;)

Why not tell him where you get your inspiration from.

Well I can't just share my secrets just like that! But I don't have a spouse or partner so I can say one of my secrets is ppl not knowing I am on this site. I wish with a group of friends when we randomly googled sex stories and discovered lit. And later that night I secretly joined it without them knowing :)

I wouldnt be surprised if they did too!

To me, sex is something that involves passion, energy, time. It should be an event. Something you really look forward to and something that is almost an endless journey of exploration and experimenting. It should be something both partners are equally vested in.

For my wife, it is a duty/bodily function. It's very regimented. She cums. Then I cum. We're done and then she can tell her friends that we have a great sex life because we still do it after 20 years of marriage and she can check off her "wifely duty" on her "to do" list.

Basically, I'm really into sex and she is not.

This isn't really unusual for married couples -- sadly.

And what's worse is that she tells me I should be lucky to get it once a week when alot of married couples in similar situations rarely have sex. And she's right. One of my best friends recently admitted he and his wife haven't been intimate in nearly two years.

Now this sound very familiar, but one a week would be nice.

Are you fucking my wife? LOL

Seriously, I've tried everything for 20 years and it recently dawned on me that it was wasted energy. She is who she is.

Sure there will be the occasional "throw me a bone" situations where she'll try something new but it always reverts back to the same old thing -- mechanical, passionless sex.

I begged her to try a facial. She finally relented and agreed. Then at that magic moment she looked like she was annoyed and had her face all scrunched up. I was still milking cum out of my cock when she said, "There!!! We did it. Are you happy?" and got up and left.

She actually told me one of the reasons she married me was because of my cock. She has told a number of her friends about my size and even complained about her jaw being sore to her family at Thanksgiving. When they asked, "Why?" she said "ask him."

She loves that everyone thinks we have this great sex life. She's an incredibly beautiful and sexy looking woman. Nearly every guy she meets wants her. And this is basically it for her. She loves the attention and that men look at her and women envy her. But that's it.

Wow, I feel for you man.

Are you fucking my wife? LOL

Seriously, I've tried everything for 20 years and it recently dawned on me that it was wasted energy. She is who she is.

Sure there will be the occasional "throw me a bone" situations where she'll try something new but it always reverts back to the same old thing -- mechanical, passionless sex.

I begged her to try a facial. She finally relented and agreed. Then at that magic moment she looked like she was annoyed and had her face all scrunched up. I was still milking cum out of my cock when she said, "There!!! We did it. Are you happy?" and got up and left.

She actually told me one of the reasons she married me was because of my cock. She has told a number of her friends about my size and even complained about her jaw being sore to her family at Thanksgiving. When they asked, "Why?" she said "ask him."

She loves that everyone thinks we have this great sex life. She's an incredibly beautiful and sexy looking woman. Nearly every guy she meets wants her. And this is basically it for her. She loves the attention and that men look at her and women envy her. But that's it.

Is it possible her kink is exhibitionism?

To me, sex is something that involves passion, energy, time. It should be an event. Something you really look forward to and something that is almost an endless journey of exploration and experimenting. It should be something both partners are equally vested in.

For my wife, it is a duty/bodily function. It's very regimented. She cums. Then I cum. We're done and then she can tell her friends that we have a great sex life because we still do it after 20 years of marriage and she can check off her "wifely duty" on her "to do" list.

Basically, I'm really into sex and she is not.

This isn't really unusual for married couples -- sadly.

And what's worse is that she tells me I should be lucky to get it once a week when alot of married couples in similar situations rarely have sex. And she's right. One of my best friends recently admitted he and his wife haven't been intimate in nearly two years.

i feel sorry for you, why does being in a relationship for a long time mean that sex becomes something like this for so many people. I still fancy the fuck out of my partner after 15 years.

i feel sorry for you, why does being in a relationship for a long time mean that sex becomes something like this for so many people. I still fancy the fuck out of my partner after 15 years.

If the knew the answer to that question it would be a much better place.

I'd say for me it would be two main things, the first is that my sister and I have a sexual history, and the biggest current one is Lit, the stuff I read and post here, as well as some things I have gotten up to online with people here. She would freak out if she knew either.

When I was in college I let my gf at the time try to fuck me in the ass with a strap-on that I bought for us. We tried once, but it hurt to much and I wasn't ready. Determined to get that rubber cock in my ass I spent day strapping that thing to a large pillow until I was loose enough to take the whole thing inside me. I used to get so turned on watching myself bounce up and down in front of our full-length mirrors.

Unfortunately I became embarrassed to ask my gf to try again. I still have never been fucked in the ass, but I want to.

A mother I was dating for 2 years sucked my cock on 2 separate days while her son was in the room. Note the son didn't have any idea what was going on. He was too busy with his xbox.

Back