Thinking of sharing your wife? Consider this.

Rob_Royale

with cheese
In another thread about monogamy vs. swinging discussion, I remarked on how the three couples I knew that had dabbled outside monogamy had split, mostly due to jealousy. Because it was wildly easier for the wives to find new partners than their husbands.
It made me remember an interesting story. Now, this isn't my attempt to sway someone considering this lifestyle, merely offering it as a cautionary tale.

About twenty years ago, I had a good job for many years. I worked with a fella we'll call Dave. Now old Dave was the worst sort of asshole, a braggart. He would prattle on endlessly about his romantic conquests and all the cool shit he had, and I really couldn't stand him. But as we had to work together every damned day, I just kept the peace.

As well as a braggart, he thought himself quite the lady's man. And there was likely some truth to that, as he was a decent-looking fella, and had managed to score himself one of the hottest wives I've ever seen. We'll call her Venus. A jaw-droppingly gorgeous face and a body built for sin. We met her at a company function and even my wife, who's not into gals, remarked on how sexy she was. Dave would often brag about their sexual escapades. She'd do pretty much anything he wanted within the confines of the marital bed.

But Dave often told me he was trying to push his wife into swinging. But she wasn't having it. A few years later, she finally relented. They joined a group, and instantly Venus was wildly popular with the folks in their little club. And she was enjoying the hell out of it. And at first, he was quite proud of this. Until their first orgy. You see when it was just some partner swapping, things were pretty even. But the night of their first orgy, old Dave had his two cumshots and was done for the evening within the first 45 minutes. He had to then sit on the sidelines for the next few hours watching his gorgeous wife get fucked by every other participant male and female.

Now, after perusing this forum a while I realize that for some fellas, that might be a hell of a night, watching your wife, get nailed by a baker's dozen of dicks, but for old Dave, the lady's man? Not so much. After a few such evenings, Dave was ready to call a halt to the whole swinging idea. Especially when someone let it slip that the only reason they'd invited them was to get their tongues in his lovely wife's snatch.

So when Dave made the command decision that their swinging days were done, Venus told him to fuck right off. I gotta admit I admired her for that. They divorced nearly immediately thereafter.

So if there is a moral to this story folks, if you have a significant other, that in every way does it for you, don't get greedy.
Be careful what you wish for. You may get it.

Last edited:
This is probably a subconscious reason why I deeply, absolutely, truly want to share my wife with only one man in the world - her older brother.

I'd love for her to cuckold me with him, wake up everyday to her pussy dripping with his cum over my face, go to sleep after cleaning up their creampie and taking their sloppy seconds, and share her in EVERY WAY possible with him.

They have the sweetest, funniest, kindest sibling relationship. They're also so close to each other, so trusting, so close, and so perfect for each other that if they weren't siblings I can't imagine them not being together. The three of us hangout for hours having a great time and every cell in my body wants her to experience him and him to experience her with my help.

I'm totally in love with her and I love my marriage, but know he could please her in ways I can't because he's just so much bigger than me. I saw him in the locker room years ago and never stopped thinking about the fact that he would reach places inside her pussy I've simply never touched because he's INCHES longer and so much thicker than me.

But - he's her brother. He'd never steal her away from me and our children to go start some incestuous family and get disowned by everyone in our lives. Instead they could fuck and love each other fully, while in the safety and privacy of our home, with my full acceptance. He can leave our house at 2 a.m. or even stay the night and no one would never think anything strange had happened. I'd be happy for them to go on vacations together, full of fucking and incestuous debauchery, known only to the three of us. I'd love to send the kids off to school and the three of us stay at home, me cooking for them while they spend the day in bed making love, or vice-versa.

If it weren't genetically so unsafe, I have no issue with him impregnating her and us raising their baby together along side the four children my wife and I already have.

There's a particular safety about sharing her with her brother - who is bigger than me in the cock department, who is so much fun to be around with the both of us - that protects our family from the idea of them stealing away and breaking our marriage and leaving our kids. He wouldn't want that for her or his nephews and nieces.

It's just perfect if it could happen. As much as I love other cuckolding fantasies, I really think the danger of losing the marriage is really really high. But if you make the bull a sibling, it probably causes the risk to drop significantly.

Last edited:
I have to say I'm surprised there aren't more reflections about this. It's a great topic and something that I think gets brushed under the rug in the name of fantasy. Finding safer ways to spouse share would probably impact so many people positively. Like a swinging arrangement where there are existing kids, perhaps you are neighbors, and can have your cake and eat it too, but the risk of either couple tearing apart the family and leaving is low because there's little reason to do it when the sex and relationships are easily accessible .

In another thread about monogamy vs. swinging discussion, I remarked on how the three couples I knew that had dabbled outside monogamy had split, mostly due to jealousy. Because it was wildly easier for the wives to find new partners than their husbands.
It made me remember an interesting story. Now, this isn't my attempt to sway someone considering this lifestyle, merely offering it as a cautionary tale.

About twenty years ago, I had a good job for many years. I worked with a fella we'll call Dave. Now old Dave was the worst sort of asshole, a braggart. He would prattle on endlessly about his romantic conquests and all the cool shit he had, and I really couldn't stand him. But as we had to work together every damned day, I just kept the peace.

As well as a braggart, he thought himself quite the lady's man. And there was likely some truth to that, as he was a decent-looking fella, and had managed to score himself one of the hottest wives I've ever seen. We'll call her Venus. A jaw-droppingly gorgeous face and a body built for sin. We met her at a company function and even my wife, who's not into gals, remarked on how sexy she was. Dave would often brag about their sexual escapades. She'd do pretty much anything he wanted within the confines of the marital bed.

But Dave often told me he was trying to push his wife into swinging. But she wasn't having it. A few years later, she finally relented. They joined a group, and instantly Venus was wildly popular with the folks in their little club. And she was enjoying the hell out of it. And at first, he was quite proud of this. Until their first orgy. You see when it was just some partner swapping, things were pretty even. But the night of their first orgy, old Dave had his two cumshots and was done for the evening within the first 45 minutes. He had to then side on the sidelines for the next few hours watching his gorgeous wife get fucked by every other participant male and female.

Now, after perusing this forum a while I realize that for some fellas, that might be a hell of a night, watching your wife, get nailed by a baker's dozen of dicks, but for old Dave, the lady's man? Not so much. After a few such evenings, Dave was ready to call a halt to the whole swinging idea. Especially when someone let it slip that the only reason they'd invited them was to get their tongues in his lovely wife's snatch.

So when Dave made the command decision that their swinging days were done, Venus told him to fuck right off. I gotta admit I admired her for that. They divorced nearly immediately thereafter.

So if there is a moral to this story folks, if you have a significant other, that in every way does it for you, don't get greedy.

Your tale of caution could be spot on or it could be just the luck of the draw since 40% of first marriages fail and up to 75% of people who have been married more than twice divorce.

I come at this from over 30 years of swinging in one form or another and still married to my first wife of almost 33 years.

Part of what has kept us together and in love is the complete honesty and trust we have in each other.

Another big part is that we both allow the other sexual freedom, she can have sexual partners that fulfill a need that I can't and the reverse as well.

For both of us there have been "Hot" spells where one of us will be getting more outside action it's just something that you have to accept.

Most of the swinging couples that I have seen with failed marriages fall into the 3rd or 4th marriage category and not due to jealousy but to infidelity, money issues or most common just growing, maturing etc... Just like non swinging couples.

I would love to see the numbers on the divorce rate from first marriages that practice some form of open relationship. I would bet from my experience that it is lower than the national average.

If you base your life on the premise outlined in robroy1968's cautionary tale you may as well live in a bunker sealed off from the world. The original Rob Roy would be absolutely appalled at his namesake's attitude.
Life is about change, change in all aspects of your life, your beliefs, your values, your habits, your relationships, the food you eat, everything that contributes to your life. None of us remain static. We all constantly review, assess, adapt, take risks in all of these areas to varying degrees. Some of us are adventurous and look at making big changes, some are less so and tend to take smaller risks.
Sometimes the changes work out, sometimes they don't. It's called life.
It has been my experience that of the very small percentage of the population who experiment with swinging, most do so successfully, a few fail miserably. The fact that a few fail is not a revelation, it is only to be expected. If we stopped trying new things because a few other people have failed then we would not be human.
My advice, always be open to new things, new ideas, new experiences, try things, be adventurous, expand your horizons, always challenge your long held beliefs and values, allow yourself to grow.

Giving this some more thought I think I missed a important point.

There are those couples who try a open relationship of some kind to try and "fix" a already broken relationship.

This is something I have seen to many times, especially when we first got into swinging parties. It didn't take long or to many experiences to be able to see the signs and avoid those couples.

There are also the couples where one or the other pushes their partner into "just trying it". This also rarely works out.

Now old Dave was the worst sort of asshole, a braggart. He would prattle on endlessly about his romantic conquests and all the cool shit he had, and I really couldn't stand him.
Exactly the type.

But Dave often told me he was trying to push his wife into swinging. But she wasn't having it. A few years later, she finally relented. They joined a group, and instantly Venus was wildly popular with the folks in their little club. And she was enjoying the hell out of it. And at first, he was quite proud of this. Until their first orgy. You see when it was just some partner swapping, things were pretty even. But the night of their first orgy, old Dave had his two cumshots and was done for the evening within the first 45 minutes. He had to then sit on the sidelines for the next few hours watching his gorgeous wife get fucked by every other participant male and female.

We used to be a part of the swinging lifestyle off and on for about thirty years and it’s amazing how many times the husband was the one to push the wife into swinging but found out it wasn’t like he expected but the wife thought it was great we knew more than one or two getting divorced. Also knew two wives who got pushed into swinging found out they preferred women to men ended up leaving husband to be with one of the other wives they met at swingers parties. So be damn sure you can handle what you wish for 😁

If you base your life on the premise outlined in robroy1968's cautionary tale you may as well live in a bunker sealed off from the world. The original Rob Roy would be absolutely appalled at his namesake's attitude.
Life is about change, change in all aspects of your life, your beliefs, your values, your habits, your relationships, the food you eat, everything that contributes to your life. None of us remain static. We all constantly review, assess, adapt, take risks in all of these areas to varying degrees. Some of us are adventurous and look at making big changes, some are less so and tend to take smaller risks.
Sometimes the changes work out, sometimes they don't. It's called life.
It has been my experience that of the very small percentage of the population who experiment with swinging, most do so successfully, a few fail miserably. The fact that a few fail is not a revelation, it is only to be expected. If we stopped trying new things because a few other people have failed then we would not be human.
My advice, always be open to new things, new ideas, new experiences, try things, be adventurous, expand your horizons, always challenge your long held beliefs and values, allow yourself to grow.

I told a story about someone else's experience and expressed an opinion on a single subject. Is that not allowed here?
In no way was I suggesting anything about how one lives their life. As for the rest of this post, I agree wholeheartedly.
Lastly, it's pretty arrogant to assume anything about how a person born 350 years ago would think, in my opinion.

We used to be a part of the swinging lifestyle off and on for about thirty years and it’s amazing how many times the husband was the one to push the wife into swinging but found out it wasn’t like he expected but the wife thought it was great we knew more than one or two getting divorced. Also knew two wives who got pushed into swinging found out they preferred women to men ended up leaving husband to be with one of the other wives they met at swingers parties. So be damn sure you can handle what you wish for 😁

Sorry I'm late responding to your post but this really hot babe named Venus something was on top riding my cock and screaming and moaning. You know how they get. She must have cum for five minutes non stop. Then she collapsed, quivering and moaning and like half unconsious for a while. Like she had ten years of pent up desires or something. I don't know much about her, seems like some comment she made about recently divorced. But wow, what a girl!

When we were younger and more adventurous my wife and I had a few threesomes with a close friend. He lived about 6 hours away so it could only happen on the rare occasions when he was in town. It was great fun and we never experienced any jealousy. Eventually he married and our games ended, but it was fun while it lasted.

Giving this some more thought I think I missed a important point.

There are those couples who try a open relationship of some kind to try and "fix" a already broken relationship.

This is something I have seen to many times, especially when we first got into swinging parties. It didn't take long or to many experiences to be able to see the signs and avoid those couples.

There are also the couples where one or the other pushes their partner into "just trying it". This also rarely works out.
Not only that - just consider how many total jerks, assholes, vain and egotistic, manipulative freaks, and other non-desirables there are in the populations of both sexes.

Compatible 2+2 is likely four times hard that 1+1. But for those who achieve it, all power to you!

Not only that - just consider how many total jerks, assholes, vain and egotistic, manipulative freaks, and other non-desirables there are in the populations of both sexes.

Compatible 2+2 is likely four times hard that 1+1. But for those who achieve it, all power to you!
It's not that hard to find other couples to play with.

You have to remember that you aren't searching for a life partner, just two people you find attractive enough to bump uglys with for a hour or two.

I’ve recently found myself thinking about what it would be like to watch my wife with someone else and I find it incredibly hot. My main fantasy is to watch her making a guy cum with her hand and/or mouth, and him shooting on her face or tits. I would very much like to hear from anyone who has experience of this or similar. PM if you fancy a chat about it. Or if you want to cum on my wife’s big tits, of course!

I’ve recently found myself thinking about what it would be like to watch my wife with someone else and I find it incredibly hot. My main fantasy is to watch her making a guy cum with her hand and/or mouth, and him shooting on her face or tits. I would very much like to hear from anyone who has experience of this or similar. PM if you fancy a chat about it. Or if you want to cum on my wife’s big tits, of course!
Would love to cum on her big tits

Sage advice, Robroy. Take it slow. Communicate at every step of the way to ensure both are comfortable. Ease into the scene and explore together. Never pressure the other. I also think the part about the man being 'spent' after a couple of cumshots is very true, and us girls, once we get started, sometimes it's "more, more, more!" which can be threatening.

robroy1968 appreciate your story. I’m sure that’s quite a common occurrence where jealousy causes an issue. I think the reality is much different than the fantasy in most cases.

I’m not jealous at all. The key for us is we share the cock or cocks we bring home so there’s an understanding they’ll be playing with both. Usually will have a prospective third meet up with me separately to see if he’s really bi/gay or just saying that to get to fuck my wife. He also goes through a trial period of me sucking him/him blowing me a few times too before we think about inviting him over. When he finally does come over, its usually some fun like wife comparing our cock sizes and playing around, then her asking me to suck him for her while she watches or the other way around. Its only a green light after she decides she wants to proceed, and its always me in involved with-rarely does she do another alone.

So we play within the comfort of our relationship. We’ve not been in an orgy type situation, but if I was lying under her licking her as she was fucked, she’d have my complete permission to fuck as many as she wanted to.

Every relationship is different. You have to find what works. Its not a decision to take lightly for the exact reason you mentioned-just because one wants to stop doesn’t mean the other will. Open communication is the key.

Sounds like your buddy at work got what he deserved in my opinion for being an asshole.

Back