Dear Litster......:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear just a little hurt litster,

The female bro-code clearly states that some ass should be kicked. I'm armed, suited, and booted up for battle. Just say the word, my dear.

Ready to roll,
Your lit sister

Dear Litster(s)

If\when someone reaches out to you and shows genuine support and kindness perhaps you could muster up a simple thank you.

Signed : Wishing we all could play a little nicer Litster

Dear Ready to Roll Ass-Kickin' Sis,

Yeeha! Rally the troops!

Signed,

Not really all that hurt but ass-kickin' just sounds fun!

Dear Litster Who Hasn't Posted Much,

I am so happy. This is me over here doing my happy dance. I just really miss you, and I am so anxious to talk to you again. You have made my day!

Signed,

Litster Who Has Always Adored You

Dear Litster

You mean the world to me ❤
I thank my lucky starts every day...

Signed

SmileyGirl x

Dear Navel Litster,

You still move me.
And my heart still beats faster when you call my name.
Ask me that old, familiar question, and you'll still get the same answer.

Signed,
Tennessee Lamb Litster

:heart:

Dear Original Poster...

I never really talked to you but I always thought you were a very interesting Litster with your maniacal Rag doll avatar. Just bumping this thread so it doesn't get lost and in your memory. You are missed and I pray that you are in a better place. :rose:

Blue Bear Litster

Dear Litster -

Just because I don't talk to you directly doesn't mean I don't want to. I know where we stand with each other, and I don't want to feel like I'm stalking you or chasing after you. You know how to reach me....

Not Number One

Dear Litster,
I wish I could ask you a few questions.. Sometimes, I just don't know what I should do. You always gave me great advice.... I miss you.

Angel:heart:

Dear Litster,

I'm sorry you got dumped. I know how much it hurts.

You'll get through it, I'll help you Litster

Dear Litster,

All I want is an explanation. I'd offer you my soul for it, but it's useless...you already crushed it.

Signed,

Your once-upon-a-time perfect girl

Dear Still Perfect Litster (even if some people are too dense to see it):

that's the worst part. Not knowing, not getting that explanation. But if that's the way someone reacts to you, they weren't worth your perfect-ness.

Been There Litster

Dear Litster...

Fuck you for leaving Lit the way you did. You were the one who taught me how to say Fuck so don't get mad when I use it. I do understand and I don't. I miss you terribly. Care for you deeply. And want the best for you. With that said Fuck You and Fuck this and Fuck it all.

Signed : missing you

Dear Litster,
What happened?I was never anything but honest with you.Nobody has ever made me smile the way you did.We had so much in common and had similar outlooks on life.I always looked forward to our nightly conversations about our days,kissing and snuggling.You were in my thoughts constantly.Dont even get me started on your eyes.... Could've gotten lost in them.I still think about kissing your yummy lips.I just wish I knew what happened:( I miss talking to you so much.:kiss:

Your Sweetie:kiss::heart:

Last edited:
Dear Been There,

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you found some peace after it happened to you.

Dear Lady Litsters,

I almost wish it was the same person treating us all like this. Because then I wouldn't have to think there are multiple guys like that out there.

Dear Litstresses,

I'm sorry you all are in various stages of hurt. If you would like hugs, I have many to give...and mine are pretty damned snuggly. Just sayin. Your smiles will return, and they will sparkle as beautifully as they did before. :rose:'s for all of you beauties.

Signed,

Just Some Guy Litster

Dear Ghosting Litsters,

When you trade intimate words with someone, even if they are only online and you've never met them face-to-face, you need to stay aware of the fact that it is a real human being you are communicating with. Disappearing without an explanation is chicken shit.

Just sayin.

em

Dear Listers:

Thank you for the warm welcome back :) you know how to make a gal feel good :kiss:

Thankful Lister

Dear Bear

I know you're taking a break, I get it. Real life sucks.

But you're my friend. Remember.

I'm still here...for you

Friendship matters

And I don't take offence

Pick up where we left off Litster

Dear Litsters,

We must remember that scumbags come in all shapes, sizes, forms and genders. No one deserves to be lied to in any kind of relationship, but at the very least take solace that if you're fortunate to find the individual(s) true nature, you can keep yourself from being harmed further.

Secondly, as much as it sucks, sometimes life gets in the wayBut we as individuals know the difference between having to honestly not be here for whatever emergency life throws our way and just being bored of the place. Either way, if possible, let folks know. To those that are waiting, have patience and understanding.

In any case, I hope that all individuals who are hurting.....find some peace soon. Take care and be well. *gives out a big warm strong tight bear hug to any and all that want one.*

Sincerely,

A Litster who tries to view things with a "glass is half full" stand point.

Dear Glass Half Full,

I completely understand when life gets in the way. I have a few Lit friends who come and go and we always pick up with each other where we left off. But when it becomes something more than casual, when promises and plans are made....and then he walks away without another word, it's wrong. I have realized I'm lucky, because I'd never want to be with someone who could do that. But not having an explanation is driving me insane.

Signed,

Crazy Girl

Dear Glass Half Full,

I completely understand when life gets in the way. I have a few Lit friends who come and go and we always pick up with each other where we left off. But when it becomes something more than casual, when promises and plans are made....and then he walks away without another word, it's wrong. I have realized I'm lucky, because I'd never want to be with someone who could do that. But not having an explanation is driving me insane.

Signed,

Crazy Girl

Dear Crazy Girl,

I couldn't agree more.....sorry, I was talking more of in a general sense. But it is true, if you make plans with someone and cancel out, over and over....that is wrong, especially without some sort of explanation. And don't get me started on how someone walking away can make all sorts of questions pop into the brain.....wondering if it was something I did that caused them to go.

It's not always easy, but you sometimes just need to push past it, even if the "demons" of this will truly never let you go, just be content that it is that individual's loss, then make it your gain by not having to deal with that uncertainty any further.

Signed.

I may not be certified, but I fit the crazy bill at times myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back