🪄BadAmy's Affirmation Interactive Thread🪄 (BAAIT) *Now with Gifs!*

@Bry1313 (again?)

"Self Love"

I love myself so fucking much and that's not a bad thing. Someone once said, it was me, actually. You should love yourself first before anyone else. And I take that shit to motherfuckin heart! I am not going to stand around and wait for the love and abundance to come to me, when clearly- I deserve the best that I can give, to me! So here's me loving on me like a fucking crazy person."
People like to affirm me

@Paligirl

"Fulfillment"

"I am soo goddamned deserving of deep and lasting fulfillment in all the fucking areas of my life. I embrace, like white on rice, the present moment with gratitude and openness. I trust that my desires and dreams are within reach, and I take inspired action to manifest them. I am aligned with my authentic self and make choices that bring me joy and satisfaction. I live a life of purpose, passion, and abundance, and I am fulfilled in every aspect of my motherfucking being. So suck it ya fucks. "
i dont know how i got here but please let me stay! You are a beacon of light! Thank you dear!

@Mattentive

"Purpose"

"I am soooo motherfucking connected to my true purpose in life. I have a unique no bullshit contribution to make, and I embrace it fully, like the biggest pint of fuckin Guinness. I trust that the universe supports me( or else, bastard) in fulfilling my purpose. Each day, I align my thoughts, actions, and choices with my purpose. I am guided by my passions and values, and I live a life filled with meaning, fulfillment, and impact. Did I mention how fucking awesome I am, too? I mean Fuck!"

Yup... That is about right.. awesome indeed!! 💚🤍😻

This thread is great!

I'd like to get affirmations for
@Lindi37
@WriterLust94
@hopeful_wife
and @Wriggleitlady for cheering me up this week. I would have asked for one for Salty too but he's had a couple and I wanted to pick some different people.
Thank you gf 🥰 you always know how to pick a girl up 😘
@Lindi37

"Evolving"

"I embrace the fuckin beauty of evolution. With each passing day, I grow wiser, stronger, less bitchy, and more aligned with my true self. I welcome change (and dollahs hollah!) as a fucking opportunity for growth and transformation. I trust in my queen ability to adapt and evolve, and I am excited about the endless possibilities that lie ahead. Except that one thing, fuck that thing."
I
Needed
This
👌🏼
Thank you @BadAmy for being fun, kind, friendly etc… all the good things that lit needs more of 🥰😍😘

Know someone who needs a pick me up?

Are they having a down day, and need some positive vibes?

Well look no further! Badamy is here!
With plenty of good thoughts to help you get through whatever the fuck you or they got goin on.
I've got my cards, thanks to @sallysparrow23 👩‍❤️‍👩, my magic power ring and a little bit of my AI compadres to help sort out all your bullshit.
Name a Lister who needs to hear something good.

me first
@sallysparrow23

"Trust"
I trust that everything will be okay in the end. Partly Because I simply know it in my gut, but also because its way more fun to live with trust and confidence than it is to be a defensive prick.
next?

eta:
this means you name a Litster and I give the affirmation. Get it? (but only during banking hours, so be fuckin patient)
Amy. You are a hot shit. Keep making these glorious threads so I can keep watching them

@sallysparrow23

"Survivor"

You are a got-dam-ed survivor, bitch, and your strength shines so fucking brightly, you overpower the fuckin sun, Jesus! You've overcome so many suckass challenges that many can't even imagine. Your resilience is a testament to your inner bad bitch power, and with each passing day, you grow stronger. Today was rough, but you are beyond it, and holy hell, way above it.
Believe in yourself, ya shit, for you are capable of achieving great things, and your journey is an inspiration to others. Keep moving forward with courage and ass kicking determination, knowing that you are a fuckin survivor of magnanimous proportions who can conquer anyfuckinthing life throws your way.

fuck em.
listen, If you are going through hell, remember- keep fuuuuuckin goin. aaaiite?

@sallysparrow23

"Survivor"

You are a got-dam-ed survivor, bitch, and your strength shines so fucking brightly, you overpower the fuckin sun, Jesus! You've overcome so many suckass challenges that many can't even imagine. Your resilience is a testament to your inner bad bitch power, and with each passing day, you grow stronger. Today was rough, but you are beyond it, and holy hell, way above it.
Believe in yourself, ya shit, for you are capable of achieving great things, and your journey is an inspiration to others. Keep moving forward with courage and ass kicking determination, knowing that you are a fuckin survivor of magnanimous proportions who can conquer anyfuckinthing life throws your way.

fuck em.
listen, If you are going through hell, remember- keep fuuuuuckin goin. aaaiite?

RPX.gif

@Mattentive and @Matt_B

well well, we have drawn a deuce, a double, a doppleganger card of sorts ya dipshits.
and lucky you... tis befitting this situation, too.

"Double trouble"

Matt and Matt, you two are fucking awesome, soo awesome that you had to be mentioned twice! ! Your shared name isn't just a motherfuckin coincidence; it's a symbol of absolute badassery and camaraderie. Together, you bring double the wisdom, double the courage, and double the love into this world, and it's like a double shot of awesomeness and coffee every time you're around. Embrace your unique bond like you do your johnsons on the reg. and keep kicking ass as two extraordinary individuals with the same extraordinary name!"

Extraordinary.

@Mattentive and @Matt_B

well well, we have drawn a deuce, a double, a doppleganger card of sorts ya dipshits.

"Double trouble"

Matt and Matt, you two are fucking awesome, soo awesome that you had to be mentioned twice! ! Your shared name isn't just a motherfuckin coincidence; it's a symbol of absolute badassery and camaraderie. Together, you bring double the wisdom, double the courage, and double the love into this world, and it's like a double shot of awesomeness and coffee every time you're around. Embrace your unique bond like you do your johnsons on the reg. and keep kicking ass as two extraordinary individuals with the same extraordinary name!"

Extraordinary.
Thank you!
You know we got match-made in another thread btw?

@Mattentive and @Matt_B

"Double trouble"

Extraordinary.
Thanks Not just Amy, BadAmy. You're great at these. 💚

Well alright.
Not like I've done one already for ya, ya terd.
🙄

"Flow"

"Embrace the rhythm of this fucked up life and surrender like the lil bitch you are to the graceful dance of flow. May your path be lined, not with stank ass bitches covered in dirty stained pantyliners, but with effortless synchronicity and your journey be filled with joyous ease. Like a good gut emptying deuce drop at 6am.
"May your fucking flow be smoother than a well-greased water slide, and may you ride it with a shit-eating grin on your face!

you're prolly into that anyway.
smh."

Well alright.
Not like I've done one already for ya, ya terd.
🙄

"Flow"

"Embrace the rhythm of this fucked up life and surrender like the lil bitch you are to the graceful dance of flow. May your path be lined, not with stank ass bitches covered in dirty stained pantyliners, but with effortless synchronicity and your journey be filled with joyous ease. Like a good gut emptying deuce drop at 6am.
"May your fucking flow be smoother than a well-greased water slide, and may you ride it with a shit-eating grin on your face!

you're prolly into that anyway.
smh."

I needed this one…..it’s been a doozy of a two weeks, thanks y’a wanker.

Look at that. I've used "deuce" twice in one day.
Kinda wanna drop one myself. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Cat
@Mattentive
Say this to yourself, damnit.
"Worthiness"
I am worthy of the ultimate happiness. I deserve and accept it when I get it. Guilt is not invited to my happiness party, I won't even tell him where it is. If he asks about it, I'll be like "No, I think you're thinking of something else, motherfucker so go pound salt." Then go my own way.
https://voca.ro/14D8ODOROGVI

@BadAmy
The cards say:

"Strength"
You are hereby declared a strong, resilient warrior of heroic proportions. Enjoy your battles whatever they are, because you're guaranteed to come through them stronger, brighter, and more compassionate (I don't know about that last one)
And based on what I know of mythology, I'll probably grow a unicorn thingy and a six-pack.
https://voca.ro/1lOSkfZw9JGy

Back