🪄BadAmy's Affirmation Interactive Thread🪄 (BAAIT) *Now with Gifs!*

@crazychemgirl

"Abundance"

"I am grateful for the abundance of motherfucking blessings in my life. Each day, I embrace a grateful heart and appreciate the beauty and goodness that surrounds me. I am thankful for the simple pleasures, like.taking a fat shit every morning! Who knew how important that is? and the love and support of my loved ones, and the opportunities that come my way. Especially that one, remember? When I got so fucking drunk and then we ... Sorry.
I digress.
I express gratitude for both the challenges and triumphs, (but mostly the triumphs) as they contribute to my growth and resilience. Gratitude fills my soul with joy and contentment, allowing me to attract more positivity into my life. I am deeply grateful, and my gratitude radiates outwards, touching the lives of those around me, even the other fuckin nerds that surround me every day."

@Love_Is_Blonde

"Compassion"
"I am a source of boundless badass compassion and bloody kindness. I extend compassion to myself and a few others as needed, recognizing the shared humanity that unites us all. I approach every interaction with empathy and understanding, (unless you piss me off), seeking to alleviate suffering and bring comfort to those in need. I embrace the power of compassion to heal, uplift, and inspire positive change. I am a beacon of compassion, radiating love and understanding into the world. Through my acts of kindness and compassion, I create a wicked ripple effect of positivity and make a shitton of a difference in the lives of others. I am committed to living a life rooted in compassion and making this world a more compassionate place for all beings. Yes, even the assholes."

@Lindi37

"Evolving"

"I embrace the fuckin beauty of evolution. With each passing day, I grow wiser, stronger, less bitchy, and more aligned with my true self. I welcome change (and dollahs hollah!) as a fucking opportunity for growth and transformation. I trust in my queen ability to adapt and evolve, and I am excited about the endless possibilities that lie ahead. Except that one thing, fuck that thing."

@WriterLust94

"Authenticity"
"I am as motherfucking authentic and true to myself as ever, ya fuckers. I embrace my unique qualities and express them confidently in the world. I honor my values, passions, and beliefs, knowing that they guide me towards a badass fulfilling and purposeful fucking life. I celebrate the power of authenticity and trust that by being true to myself, I attract genuine connections and experiences. And most certainly ward off the fucking assholes like garlic to a vampire."

@hopeful_wife

"Harmony"
"Holy shit! I am in perfect harmony with the world around me! I cultivate peace within myself and extend it to others, even you dickheads. I embrace balance, unity, and cooperation in all aspects of my life. I radiate positive energy, creating a harmonious and supportive environment for myself and those around me. In harmony, I find serenity, joy, and a deep sense of connection. Even when I'm having a shit day."

@Wriggleitlady

"Empowerment"

"I am empowered to create positive change in my life. I possess the inner strength and bitchboss courage to overcome obstacles and pursue my dreams. I fuckin trust in my abilities and make choices that align with my values and aspirations. I hella embrace my personal power and use it to uplift myself and inspire others. With each step forward, I embody empowerment and create a life filled with purpose, fulfillment, and limitless motherfucking potential.
So eat shit you losers. The queen has arrived and ain't takin yo shit no mo."

You know that feeling of dread when you're tagged in a thread you've never seen before?
Because I was tagged by @RosewoodTulip, I was a little less worried than when it comes from someone like @SirConradPeckereye, but yeah... what a happy surprise to see what Amy's doing here!

I embrace balance, unity, and cooperation in all aspects of my life.
You've captured who I try to be... though I must admit that sometimes it's incredibly difficult to achieve... what with all the dickheads in my world. Thank you, @BadAmy, for making this thread. You are a beautiful human.

Because I was tagged by @RosewoodTulip, I was a little less worried than when it comes from someone like @SirConradPeckereye, but yeah... what a happy surprise to see what Amy's doing here!

You've captured who I try to be... though I must admit that sometimes it's incredibly difficult to achieve... what with all the dickheads in my world. Thank you, @BadAmy, for making this thread. You are a beautiful human.
Uh.
You haven't met me have you?🤪🤣

@BadAmy: A quick question as I catch up on all five pages this morning: whatever happened with the cuffs and police officer and suited men? That sounded like the start of a really hot story.

Also, I'd like to ask for some affirmations for the people who make sure I feel supported and like part of an odd little found family.
💛- I'm not ready to name him publicly, but he's joining me on this journey of mine, helping me to heal, and as we walk together, I'm starting to have faith again. So if an anonymous affirmation is allowed, I'd appreciate it.
@Bbl87 - the truest friend and consigliere a girl could have.
@Nightbird - kind, patient, funny, and a better person than I deserve to share a daydream with.
@NRJLIVES4ever - funny and creative and always game for an adventure.
@OrdinaryPerson - my newest friend and someone I admire for her humor and willingness to help me make boys cry.
@Randolph - he doesn't really post in the playground, but he's been a stalwart supporter of mine since the day we met, even though I was sure he'd be tired of my shit in just a couple of weeks.
@RosewoodTulip - I know I'm not the only one to name her this morning, but she is beautiful inside and out and I am so lucky to share this special friendship of ours.

You haven't met me have you?🤪🤣
I don't need to. You often post what I'm thinking. We're long-lost sister strangers. And I know damned well that you have a beautiful heart inside all that sass and vicious sarcasm. This thread isn't the only beautiful thing you've created to grace us, but it's a lovely example of it. 💜

Back