🪄BadAmy's Affirmation Interactive Thread🪄 (BAAIT) *Now with Gifs!*

BadAmy

Your Holiness
Know someone who needs a pick me up?

Are they having a down day, and need some positive vibes?

Well look no further! Badamy is here!
With plenty of good thoughts to help you get through whatever the fuck you or they got goin on.
I've got my cards, thanks to @sallysparrow23 👩‍❤️‍👩, my magic power ring and a little bit of my AI compadres to help sort out all your bullshit.
Name a Lister who needs to hear something good.

me first
@sallysparrow23

"Trust"
I trust that everything will be okay in the end. Partly Because I simply know it in my gut, but also because its way more fun to live with trust and confidence than it is to be a defensive prick.
next?

eta:
this means you name a Litster and I give the affirmation. Get it? (but only during banking hours, so be fuckin patient)

@Mattentive
Say this to yourself, damnit.
"Worthiness"
I am worthy of the ultimate happiness. I deserve and accept it when I get it. Guilt is not invited to my happiness party, I won't even tell him where it is. If he asks about it, I'll be like "No, I think you're thinking of something else, motherfucker so go pound salt." Then go my own way.

Last edited:
@BadAmy
The cards say:

"Strength"
You are hereby declared a strong, resilient warrior of heroic proportions. Enjoy your battles whatever they are, because you're guaranteed to come through them stronger, brighter, and more compassionate (I don't know about that last one)
And based on what I know of mythology, I'll probably grow a unicorn thingy and a six-pack.

Last edited:
@BadAmy
The cards say:

"Strength"
You are hereby declared a strong, resilient warrior of heroic proportions. Enjoy your battles whatever they are, because you're guaranteed to come through them stronger, brighter, and more compassionate (I don't know about that last one)
And based on what I know of mythology, I'll probably grow a unicorn thingy and a sixback.

The unicorn thingy and six-pack.. totally goals!

The rest, guaranteed, and very much spot on, I would say. 😻🥰💞

**BadAmy's Positive Affirmation,
- Making people better, since 2023.

@Chillygirl

"Clarity"
Stopping to listen to my inner self, I can easily separate my intuition from my mental droning and groaning. The clarity of my intuition is a sweet simple melody that rings familiar. And the mental bullshite is confusion, a poorly written tune that can fuck right off. I am at peace with the simple and divine.

Last edited:
Do we have an affirmation for @Taegul because of him getting picked on for pineapple on pizza?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cat
@Chillygirl

"Clarity"
Stopping to listen to my inner self, I can easily separate my intuition from my mental droning and groaning. The clarity of my intuition is a sweet simple melody that rings familiar. And the mental bullshite is confusion, a poorly written tune that can fuck right off. I am at peace with the simple and divine.
I’m gonna need more info on these cards please and where I can get them….

@Taegul

"Letting Go"
I don't dwell on the bad things that happened. I let things go because even though everyone else is a fucking prick, I have enough heavy things to carry around, and also grudges aren't a good look for this fine ass fly motherfucker.

Last edited:
@AmberLGreen

this is a good one...
"No Need to Do"
I am exactly where I need to be, exactly when I need to be. There's nothing more I fucking need to do.
I mean, yeah, there will always be laundry and taxes...but in terms of my life's path, I don't need to do a goddamned thing because I am already enough. So I'll take a deep breath, relax and trust myself for the fucking awesomeness that I am. and yeah, the laundry. FUCK.

Last edited:
@Radiantcurves87

"Gentleness"
I speak with gentleness, and I listen with gentleness. See, I align with the gentlest part of my self, and I take great joy in being receptive, open and so goddamned unafraid. I am like a baby deer who's best friends with a baby elephant. except when it shits, we have to talk about that. I'm not into that kinda thing okay?? damn friend!
okay, sorry...
The baby elephant likes to wrap its trunk...oh this is going a different direction.
one sec.
When it doesn't shit all over the place, we cuddle and daydream together, talking about all the cool things like clouds and shit

Last edited:
@AmberLGreen

this is a good one...
"No Need to Do"
I am exactly where I need to be, exactly when I need to be. There's nothing more I fucking need to do.
I mean, yeah, there will always be laundry and taxes...but in terms of my life's path, I don't need to do a goddamned thing because I am already enough. So I'll take a deep breath, relax and trust myself for the fucking awesomeness that I am. and yeah, the laundry. FUCK.
So? She’s ok!!

Back