3976119059_9d6a27d791_o.gif
--
3976888758_c958dac935_o.gif
---
3976908916_690528f6b5_o.gif

--Monday.. Thuesday...Friday....And the rest of the week

Okay I been board and have been doing something in my mind so here it is

Brother x Sister [incest]

Brother and sister is a long story type of srp and can lead to man things. So we can do a thing where the mother and father dies and the two are left alone no one wants them and they live life like a married life

Deep Love [manga]

Deep love can Be almost anything from rich to poor falling in love or kings and queens. But I like the young poor boy that works nonstop and then meets the rich girl and saves her from something.,

I Dont know much about this i just google it and some what Get it but I'm sure we can work something out.

This one is hard but can work if the Abuser if female and the Victim is a boy. You see only rare times where a boy is like this,

Pirate x Random [open for suggestion]

For this the pirate is female and dose what pirates do but on one of her hunts she finds a young boy and takes him as her own.

Highschool

It depends on the school. is it in the us or japan?

Mermaids

I love mermaids,
A man gets lost at sea and ends up in the home land of mermaids and two females fight over him but he trys to fight them and tell them not to fight and the push him and he gets hurt and then they lean they both love him and take care of him

Angel x Innocent/Guilty

A man his do nothing wrong but his hole life he had been hurt and blame for things he has not done and in the end the young 21 year old man wants to kill himself as a young female come over and stops him they fall in love and have a child but she leaves him and they child not knowing where she went he and his child rome the world looking for her not knowing that she was an angel.

Victorian era, Randoms.

It tells it self. A young female that's ill and her worker that takes care of her they fall in love and become one. and her sickness is that at the age of 29 she stop growing at age 12 and looks like a kid,

Demon x Innocent

It depends on the demon you want to role play as.

Chobits [manga]

And this one depends on when you want the srp to take place or a part of it.

Looking for a female thats open to anything. I dont like rape so thats out, but anything elas is okay.

So i had a story on where a young queen that is still yet to find a lover and thinks of a plan where she goes under cover as a poor girl and looks for a lover as she bumps into the young farm worker. he dose not know who she is for he dose not go into the city for everything he gets comes to him as it was the first time in the city. And from there we can work something out so pm me :)

Name: Dea M Luna The 4th

Bio: Dea was a young man He had been born of a family of knights. His father and his and so on as time went on Dea at the age of 15 started to do his work around the home to help his mother and at knight with his father he work on his swordsmanship intel she called for them. At Age 17 Dea had learn everything from his father and started to make his own suit of armor. Unknown of what kingdom he will take arm's up for is something his father will do as he worked on as he made it from a few stars that fell from the sky as it became something unknown to others. It was one of the finest pieces he had made.

His blade is about 4 feet long and is also made from the same thing as his armor. Dea stands about Six feet tall and has blue eyes and a shade of green in his dark long hair. He also has a Tattoo of his mothers name on his hand for it is also the name of his blade lunar As he tends to over work and help her out and much as he can. But Times come and go as he heads off the the kingdom that he will raise arms for and fight to the death to keep safe

Looks:
Dea has two looks one is with his armor
knights2.jpg

And the other is when he walks around with out it
Sexy_green.jpg

Hello there everyone. I'm looking for a female thats able to play a few good roles/ I'm into everything but rapeing females. I been doing a lot of furry and I wanted to do a set in a victorian era. A far away, hidden town where pleasure is the most valuable thing, where no one asks who you are and people are extremely discreet with the activites of pleasure. The perfect place if you need to hide; A boy gets a job working for a rich girl and when it becomes night the two make pure love making each others firs time to never forget.

So if you want to know more do pm me :)

------------------------------
Name: Dea K Lunar
Hight: 6'
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty Blond
Nick Name From other Truckers: The Blue Demon
Bio: Dea was kid when he was with his father and his Truck as they went all over the lands as he got older his father passed away and Dea took over his fathers placed with a new type of truck as he started out at the age of 16 and work his way up to getting his Commercial driver's license {CDL} For every type
of truck as he works his ass off to pay it off his new power house truck. Dea was giving the name Blue demon as a nick from others when he was 18. his eyes were so blue on a snowy day you can see them from a far and he was giving that name. As time went by he became a well know truck diver.

Truck :
6c9bb_innovation_truck_580.jpg

seduction_by_raven1303.jpg

hi all i want someone to role play this female. we can work out the story in pm

Role Filled

Role Playing is fun with more people

Name of Role play: Life In the Kingdom

What you need - One Female that can play as a queen thats alone an looking for love to match that or the lonely king.

How many you need - One

Link to existing thread - Life In the Kingdom

How to go about joining said thread - PM first with a bio

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Role Filled
Name of Role play: forbidden Love

What you need - female demons.

How many you need - One

Link to existing thread - forbidden Love

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Role Filled
Name of Role play:The Poor and The Rich "open to any females"

What you need - one Female open minded

How many you need - One

Link to existing thread - The Poor and The Rich "open to any females"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so tell me what you think and if you want to add anything to them

guild_symbol_banner_3_left.jpg
guild_symbol_160_3.gif
guild_symbol_banner_3_right.jpg

Wolf Clan Inc.

"RULES"

1. Post Link Like you will with a monster.
2. Join guild
3 kick will you know what I mean
4 Join mine

http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/guild.php?guild_id=100000432857058_1283021500&ref=mf

Join my guild and you will be giving many things, Gold, girls, Food, and riches beyond what your little human mind can hold. And you can have it all :D So join Wolf Clan Inc. Copyright of Wolf Clan Inc.. Any use or reuse of the Wolf Clan Inc. name will be in jail By The FBI.​

46689_151026268255134_100000432857058_340759_5612122_n.jpg

looking for a female to take up the role in this photo and do a full story with me on it. long post about 500 to 1000 word post. I want to do at lest 1000 post.

I'm Back baby. After sometime off i have come back to you

Keen to explore a culture clash roleplay. The The Girl is from a other world out in space with a dominating personality. A sub, western man on earth meets her but dose not know intel she take him away of any subculture meeting each other.

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon Queen was not happy with her subjects all the women and some men had thrown themselves at her. So she goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. She had no idea she would become good friends and fall in love with A young man. But she knew that if she had sex, then while she has sex she will turn into her true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with her best friend. Wanting him to become king.

the idea that I have is where all men are second rate citizens, even the King himself is once he takes a wife and Queen, he having to submit to her once they are wed.

and women have the right to have as many lovers as they like, just as long as they do not have children out of wedlock, so my char the Queen would never be able to allow herself to be knocked up by another man except for your char the King...but once she is large with child, she may flirt and fuck as openly as she likes, even making your char a little jealous if you like :p

Back