New to site. Rp searching, star trek!

Aureliawillow

Virgin
I'm new to the site, I'm looking for someone whose into star trek and willing to role play as an original character from the shows/ movies or two and add your own too.
I'm a woman (29) feel free to call me Aurelia, and have been wanting to do this for awhile.
Kinks- bdsm, blowjobs, spanking, teasing, biting, role-playing obviously.
There's more and willing to try new things. Spock is my favorite if you can work with that I'd be happy.
I don't like anal or age play or things with poop. We can talk about limits and things. But no rape. Or drugging.

Hey 18 f here and like Star Trek too. Happy to part of it unless you prefer a male or have found ppl already

The Star Trek franchise is a very large canvas. Continuity across the various incarnations seems to jump around a little and that's before we even go near the deus ex machina of Next Generation's Q.

I prefer creating my own settings, but could put some fresh insights into Star Trek (original) or  Enterprise if you would both like to collaborate.

I'm curious if you've read any Honor Harrington stories. They definitely have a sensual aspect to them.

59/male and I know more about Starfleet vessels than a sane person should. I'm interested!

Back