New Player to the Literotica RP Group/Intro to myself/RP Searching!!!

HornyIsh69

Horny Stud
As you read it, my name is HornyIsh69 on here. But feel free to call me Ish, both in RP and on here!! :) So let me introduce myself, the character in the show. I'm searching for RPs while I'm here. I've RPed on numerous Adult Forums and they won't give me what I crave in Erotica so here I am.

Kinks: Feet, Anal, Boob Play, Toys, BDSM, etc. (Can explain everything more in PMs)

Limits: No Ageplay (I'm not gonna do anything like that. Yeah, 18+ means 18+!), Toilet Play, Blood, Gore and Vore.

Roles I Love to play: Biker Stud/Anyone wanna RP with this biker stud? Biker Slut(Lay), GF(Sweetie), Ol Lady, Sweet Butt, House Mouse, etc in a bikers world.
Photographer/Model (no no, I'm the Photographer)
Patient/Doctor (Alt: Sex Therapist)
Master/Slave, Maid, etc. (some restrictions do apply)
Student/Teacher (Student is male, fuck you going on about lol?! The teacher is female cause I prefer to break the female power dynamic. Making a strict tough-as-nails rough female teacher into putty in my hands, breaking her.)
(Can also play fantasy, etc. And we may do some reimaginings too! Ex: Hades as a Biker, Persephone is an Innocent Girl)

Roles I will not do(for moral standards and reasons): Male Teacher/Female Student (MS and HS, honestly I believe it's a cookie cutter bullshit role plus not a fan of that cause it's a rape fantasy I really don't wanna do or do I want to, ever. Hard NO)
Trucker/Hitchhiker (Truckers are creepy in my opinion, Thanks Joy Ride and Pee Wee's Big Adventure..)
Anything deemed creepy by standards, I will not do.

So that's pretty much it, comment on here and/or DM me, I will answer messages. So don't be afraid to hit me up!!!

Last edited:
Admirable opening post, Ish, welcome to the Fun!

Hope you find everything you are looking for!

For an "average" rper, nice to see someone capable of more than two syllables.

That puts you well above the mark!

This other two... Cringe!

"Rp? Big dick!"

"Yes rp! Big dick!"

Honestly...

Some people's children!

Glad you stuck around!

Admirable opening post, Ish, welcome to the Fun!

Hope you find everything you are looking for!

For an "average" rper, nice to see someone capable of more than two syllables.

That puts you well above the mark!

This other two... Cringe!

"Rp? Big dick!"

"Yes rp! Big dick!"

Honestly...

Some people's children!

Glad you stuck around!

If the other RP Partner would click and link with me and shares the workload with me, I actually can tap into unbulk potential! :) Thank you, Ravenloft!!

If the other RP Partner would click and link with me and shares the workload with me, I actually can tap into unbulk potential! :) Thank you, Ravenloft!!

Yup! The waiting is the hardest part!

Do yourself a favor.

Make sure they can put out at least a paragraph of content before getting your hopes up!

Good luck Ish!

Yup! The waiting is the hardest part!

Do yourself a favor.

Make sure they can put out at least a paragraph of content before getting your hopes up!

Good luck Ish!

Thanks, I'll make sure and I guarantee whatever we both can agree on!! :)

Try posting an advert on the sexual role playing page under seeking writers with some story plots or something. Might work a little better :)

So far, no one's biting. A few roadblocks but what am I doing wrong lol?
I figured it out lol, most of the women here don't want to play an outlaws woman. They wanna play the Plain Jane suburban woman. Dawg, that's not me. I'm not playing my real life self, why tho lol?

Alright, I believe I got it figured it out. I believe NO ONE wants to RP With here. I ask the ones with the best idea, they're either too busy or don't want to do anything with me. Then there's another one who doesn't want to do any of my ideas or they don't have the time.

I've been very patient, just tell me. WHAT am I doing wrong? Hang it up and pack up the RP Saddle take my ball and go home and retire or what should I do?

Updated my first post on here, now here's to me not facing "semi-retirement" from roleplaying or this site. *Raises Glass*

If you honestly want feedback, then mine is to listen to your writing partners rather than kind of just insisting on doing things your way. You approached me asking to be part of an idea I had. I used my time to explain what I was looking for in detail, and also what I wasn't looking for. I started a story, and then you ignored everything I had told you, talked about money, muscles and cars, and kind of offered exactly what I had told you I didn't want. You also took control of my character, dictating all of their reactions to an aggressive and sleazy situation. Controlling other writers' characters is generally considered pretty rude, I think, and kind of defeats the purpose of shared roleplaying.
So, in our case, I was happy to give you a chance to RP, but you just bulldozed the concept and seemed like a poor listener. My advice would be to meet other writers in the middle. Listen to what they want to do, and then figure out how you can work with them, don't just impose your wishes.

If you honestly want feedback, then mine is to listen to your writing partners rather than kind of just insisting on doing things your way. You approached me asking to be part of an idea I had. I used my time to explain what I was looking for in detail, and also what I wasn't looking for. I started a story, and then you ignored everything I had told you, talked about money, muscles and cars, and kind of offered exactly what I had told you I didn't want. You also took control of my character, dictating all of their reactions to an aggressive and sleazy situation. Controlling other writers' characters is generally considered pretty rude, I think, and kind of defeats the purpose of shared roleplaying.
So, in our case, I was happy to give you a chance to RP, but you just bulldozed the concept and seemed like a poor listener. My advice would be to meet other writers in the middle. Listen to what they want to do, and then figure out how you can work with them, don't just impose your wishes.
Okay, again. Sorry for that. Heat of the moment. Could we try again? I'll listen to your wishes.

Hiya, you guys, I see you are trying to work something out.

There's a good part in RPing to be explored and enjoyed at a deeper level.
When the players in an RP have questions or disagreements, play it out in character. Let the characters deal with each other in accordance with the circumstance they are under in the development of the RP.
The basic story-line or whatever you want to insist on may need to be pre-arranged before an RP starts, but the details can be left to the characters to deal with each other. They would reason with each other, ask and respond, back and forth or even fight----all in character. Very stimulating.

Or start something short and let whoever feels fit to sing along . You keep going when both feel good and you are free to stop when it's not working for you. It would still be nice even if it's just a short number. It's more relaxing and natural without expectations or obligations in trying to accommodate each other against one's will.

Back