Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, no they didn't. :rolleyes:

There was no exposed cunt or cock. There was no visible penetration of cunt. They were more tame than some of the shit posted in the Fatties and Old Women threads there. And there were NO web site URLs unlike those other two threads.

LOL. I really don't know what you're trying to prove. Actually, I think I do. ;)

Daddy fetish...

attachment.php

Nice pic.

We all have them. That would be nice. Sometimes even I have to admit defeat lol.

That'd be annoying I hope it's done quickly.
Not so far but it will.

*hugs you to you sister*

Thank you I need that today.

Very well said

Happy Thursday darlin' sis!

Hello everyone :)

Hi daddy Rj!

"Hey Daddy RJ! Wooo Hooo!!! I just got a call - I have an interview Friday afternoon!":D:D:D

That is exciting news sis! You know you are in my daily prayers, and this will get extra attention. :D:D:kiss:

Actually, no they didn't. :rolleyes:

There was no exposed cunt or cock. There was no visible penetration of cunt. They were more tame than some of the shit posted in the Fatties and Old Women threads there. And there were NO web site URLs unlike those other two threads.

We tend to be a peaceful lot in this group. Ms. Chargergirl has personally assisted me with an unmentionable person. Please, your concerns seem to be better handled privately between you and she. I do like the pic that you posted. Thank you for sharing.

You are so diplomatic, INL.. :kiss: I never really considered this much of a picture thread anyway because we already have so many in the forum. I'm sure DarkPleasures could find another thread to post her pictures?

Hugs to Peaches, Hayley, and RJ. Charger Girl, ChunkyChocolate, and DarkPleasures.

Congrats, Peaches, on the interview!!!! Hurray!!! Fingers crossed for you. :)

I DID throw my name in the hat on the new position at work. Hopefully I'll hear something back.

Everyone get a good night's rest. The weekend is getting closer!!!! :rose:

Hi daddy Rj!

That is exciting news sis! You know you are in my daily prayers, and this will get extra attention. :D:D:kiss:

We tend to be a peaceful lot in this group. Ms. Chargergirl has personally assisted me with an unmentionable person. Please, your concerns seem to be better handled privately between you and she. I do like the pic that you posted. Thank you for sharing.

You are so diplomatic, INL.. :kiss: I never really considered this much of a picture thread anyway because we already have so many in the forum. I'm sure DarkPleasures could find another thread to post her pictures?

Hugs to Peaches, Hayley, and RJ. Charger Girl, ChunkyChocolate, and DarkPleasures.

I DID throw my name in the hat on the new position at work. Hopefully I'll hear something back.

"Thank you my sisters for your good wishes, support and prayers! Always very much appreciated and Hooray RA for applying for that new position. Will light a candle and say a prayer on my end for YOU as well that it all goes your way.":rose:

"HAYLEY!!!! Hi sweetie! I hope this week is somewhat better than the last was for you. How've you been? Been feeling okay? Special hugs and love to you for all you do and thank you for being such a wonderful cheerleader and support. Thanks to you...and to ALL my family here. It helps a lot to have the love and support of people who believe in me and believe that everything will work out!":heart:

This week has been hell. But I think I kinda have a boyfriend :eek:
Of course it'll work out because you so deserve it too.

"Hey Daddy RJ! Wooo Hooo!!! I just got a call - I have an interview Friday afternoon!"

Oh YAY so happy.

Happy Thursday to you too. I hope it's a great one.
And yes Chargergirl is awesome

Hugs back.

I'm proud of you for throwing your hat in.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed none of our kids decide to run away tomorrow when we have a "fun run day" tomorrow AT THE BEACH.
Lord help me. And I have a 7+ month pregnant teacher. I'm just glad I can run fast.

Hi lovely RA! I'm so glad you are trying for that job! Diplomatic? Me? LOL

"Thank you my sisters for your good wishes, support and prayers! Always very much appreciated and Hooray RA for applying for that new position. Will light a candle and say a prayer on my end for YOU as well that it all goes your way.":rose:

You can count on us! How was your Thurday?

This week has been hell. But I think I kinda have a boyfriend :eek:
Of course it'll work out because you so deserve it too.

Oh YAY so happy.

Happy Thursday to you too. I hope it's a great one.
And yes Chargergirl is awesome

Hugs back.

I'm proud of you for throwing your hat in.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed none of our kids decide to run away tomorrow when we have a "fun run day" tomorrow AT THE BEACH.
Lord help me. And I have a 7+ month pregnant teacher. I'm just glad I can run fast.

Sort of have a boyfriend? Cool! He better realize how special you are and how lucky he is! Have a great night sweetie!

tumblr_mv5nurZ9Yi1rmeu3fo1_500.jpg

Just a reminder for my sisters. It's breast cancer awareness month. Please do your breast self exams. :rose::kiss:

My interest in the Daddy fetish is less about age and more about the type of man he is...obviously he is older than me but I am not necessarily a little girl in the sense that I would behave like one. And it's not even very incestual in nature. Instead he is like a safe harbor; he is strong and supportive but with a very nurturing and compassionate nature to him that lends itself well to caring for the one entrusted to his care. He is in control of his own life and thus is able to control hers by setting guidelines and parameters and looking out for her best interests. In return he has her complete adoration and awestricken self and a girl that seeks to make his life happy and better in every way possible.

A bit naive but that is how I see it in my head.

Hello all,

I have a BIG daddy fetish, but not with my real dad, it is a fantasy. The funny thing is it is a fantasy about my step dad, but I don't have a step dad. It's confusing for me, so I understand if others are too.

I thought if I shared it, it might help me :)

I have this fantasy of having grown up with this loving caring man who is not my real dad. But one day this all changes. One day my step dad is home sick and watching tv on the couch when he finds my lost iphone behind the cushions and decides to snoop through the messages and pictures. Only to find the pics johnny took of me giving him a bj in the school gym change rooms last week. OMG Why didn't I delete them!!???

He picks me up from school that day, looking angry! He passes me my phone and I am sooo happy to have back, kissing him and saying thanks for finding it. Only he is still frowning? When I unlock it to check all my messages, the screen is set to the pic of Johnny's cock ExPlOdInG all over my young face! I feel instantly sick as I look up at him!

He starts driving, but instead of going home he is driving to the wrong side of town. I start to apologize but he tells me to shut up. In an instant my happy life is turned upside down as he starts yelling at me. calling me a slut and a whore. Telling me how mad he is, how he forced himself to not act on his animal urges all these years, watching me bounce around our home in my panties and tee, all the time wanting to press me against the hallway wall and FUCK ME HARD. OMG! my head spinning as I sit there, squirming in my seat.

He stops at some isolated parkland and looks at me. Telling me that unless I do exactly as he says those pics will be all over fb by the end of the day. Sitting there in my tight white button up blouse and short plaid skirt. Pleading for him to please stop this, telling him how much he is scaring me.

He stops and looks up to see some creepy old man staring at us from the park bench. his clothes are dirty and old. A smile starts to spread over my step dad's face. "Get out of the car Lilly" he orders me! "Daddy, please.....why are you doing this? why have we stopped here???" My heart racing.........hands sweaty, my school unifrom clinging to my petite body.

Sorry it was sooo long. Gosh! that is much better.

Bye
Lilly

"Hello all my lovely family! Woooo Hooooo! Literally just walked in the door. Got the job - as soon as I can get moved up there - and in expectation that all criminal/background checks are fine (and if they aren't I'll be more surprised than ANYONE). And while I'm starting as a part-time cashier it is in expectation of training as an Assistant Manager within about 6 months and probably as a Store Manager within about a year. PLUS, they are willing to tell any prospective landlord calling that I AM an employee in order to substantiate local employment. And THEN....I went by the apartment complex I'd gone to originally in July - at that time they didn't have any of the two bedroom townhouses available, BUT they have several available now and I put in my formal application and paid my application fee (and have every expectation of getting one). Thanks to you ALL for your love and support and prayers!!!

Hayley sweetie, how did the 'fun run at the beach' turn out? And tell me more about the new boyfriend!!!!" {Happy dancing around the kitchen} :D

Sort of have a boyfriend? Cool! He better realize how special you are and how lucky he is! Have a great night sweetie!

He does, he's very smitten. Asked me on the second time we met if I wanted to give this a proper go. Said he didn't want to take a chance of someone else getting me.
We've just sat and talked for hours every night.

I adore this :heart:

"Hello all my lovely family! Woooo Hooooo! Literally just walked in the door. Got the job - as soon as I can get moved up there - and in expectation that all criminal/background checks are fine (and if they aren't I'll be more surprised than ANYONE). And while I'm starting as a part-time cashier it is in expectation of training as an Assistant Manager within about 6 months and probably as a Store Manager within about a year. PLUS, they are willing to tell any prospective landlord calling that I AM an employee in order to substantiate local employment. And THEN....I went by the apartment complex I'd gone to originally in July - at that time they didn't have any of the two bedroom townhouses available, BUT they have several available now and I put in my formal application and paid my application fee (and have every expectation of getting one). Thanks to you ALL for your love and support and prayers!!!

Hayley sweetie, how did the 'fun run at the beach' turn out? And tell me more about the new boyfriend!!!!" {Happy dancing around the kitchen} :D

Oh my gosh this is so AWESOME. I am so damn happy for you. So glad everything has worked out perfectly, including the apartments you wanted being available now.

The fun run was cancelled due to weather.
:eek: He's sweet and thoughtful. We match in every way possible, it's kinda scary. He's a friend of a friend. I met his sister last night :eek: and he said she liked me, only one of his serious gf's she has. And he's never introduced anyone to her before the 6 month mark, I wasn't even the 6 day mark lmao
We've talked and seen each other every night since we met Tuesday.
Feels right. Seems like we are taking it slow but rushing it at the same time. It's odd but i'm comfortable

He does, he's very smitten. Asked me on the second time we met if I wanted to give this a proper go. Said he didn't want to take a chance of someone else getting me.
We've just sat and talked for hours every night.

I adore this :heart:

Oh my gosh this is so AWESOME. I am so damn happy for you. So glad everything has worked out perfectly, including the apartments you wanted being available now.

The fun run was cancelled due to weather.
:eek: He's sweet and thoughtful. We match in every way possible, it's kinda scary. He's a friend of a friend. I met his sister last night :eek: and he said she liked me, only one of his serious gf's she has. And he's never introduced anyone to her before the 6 month mark, I wasn't even the 6 day mark lmao
We've talked and seen each other every night since we met Tuesday.
Feels right. Seems like we are taking it slow but rushing it at the same time. It's odd but i'm comfortable

"Golly...I know you're just absolutely...'heartbroken' that the fun run was canceled;)! And thank you - couldn't wait to share the news with my family here! New fella sounds amazing! Sounds like the two of you 'fit' and I'm so glad you've found each other and that he feels sure enough that he's willing to introduce you to family (and that his sister likes you too! But then, what's not to love???) I am sooooo happy and excited for you honey!!!:heart:"

"Golly...I know you're just absolutely...'heartbroken' that the fun run was canceled;)! And thank you - couldn't wait to share the news with my family here! New fella sounds amazing! Sounds like the two of you 'fit' and I'm so glad you've found each other and that he feels sure enough that he's willing to introduce you to family (and that his sister likes you too! But then, what's not to love???) I am sooooo happy and excited for you honey!!!:heart:"

LOL I admit nothing (I say that to new guy all the time :D). I know it's like that isn't it, just have to share here.
:eek: Thank you. We'll see. He's Dom in the bedroom too :D

Congrats!!!! Is there anything to worry about, with the background check?

YAY!!!! :nana: Congratulations Peaches! That is doubly awesome news!! SO when are you getting over there? LOL. You deserve to be floating and happy. :kiss:

LOL I admit nothing (I say that to new guy all the time :D). I know it's like that isn't it, just have to share here.
:eek: Thank you. We'll see. He's Dom in the bedroom too :D

Oh Hayley that is great news too. I'm so happy for both of my sisters! This sounds promising. And a dom. Hugs!

Hi daddy Rj. I recall Peaches saying something about "this one time at band camp....." :eek::rolleyes: LMAO!!!

My interest in the Daddy fetish is less about age and more about the type of man he is...obviously he is older than me but I am not necessarily a little girl in the sense that I would behave like one. And it's not even very incestual in nature. Instead he is like a safe harbor; he is strong and supportive but with a very nurturing and compassionate nature to him that lends itself well to caring for the one entrusted to his care. He is in control of his own life and thus is able to control hers by setting guidelines and parameters and looking out for her best interests. In return he has her complete adoration and awestricken self and a girl that seeks to make his life happy and better in every way possible.

A bit naive but that is how I see it in my head.

Hello all,

I have a BIG daddy fetish, but not with my real dad, it is a fantasy. The funny thing is it is a fantasy about my step dad, but I don't have a step dad. It's confusing for me, so I understand if others are too.

I thought if I shared it, it might help me :)

I have this fantasy of having grown up with this loving caring man who is not my real dad. But one day this all changes. One day my step dad is home sick and watching tv on the couch when he finds my lost iphone behind the cushions and decides to snoop through the messages and pictures. Only to find the pics johnny took of me giving him a bj in the school gym change rooms last week. OMG Why didn't I delete them!!???

He picks me up from school that day, looking angry! He passes me my phone and I am sooo happy to have back, kissing him and saying thanks for finding it. Only he is still frowning? When I unlock it to check all my messages, the screen is set to the pic of Johnny's cock ExPlOdInG all over my young face! I feel instantly sick as I look up at him!

He starts driving, but instead of going home he is driving to the wrong side of town. I start to apologize but he tells me to shut up. In an instant my happy life is turned upside down as he starts yelling at me. calling me a slut and a whore. Telling me how mad he is, how he forced himself to not act on his animal urges all these years, watching me bounce around our home in my panties and tee, all the time wanting to press me against the hallway wall and FUCK ME HARD. OMG! my head spinning as I sit there, squirming in my seat.

He stops at some isolated parkland and looks at me. Telling me that unless I do exactly as he says those pics will be all over fb by the end of the day. Sitting there in my tight white button up blouse and short plaid skirt. Pleading for him to please stop this, telling him how much he is scaring me.

He stops and looks up to see some creepy old man staring at us from the park bench. his clothes are dirty and old. A smile starts to spread over my step dad's face. "Get out of the car Lilly" he orders me! "Daddy, please.....why are you doing this? why have we stopped here???" My heart racing.........hands sweaty, my school unifrom clinging to my petite body.

Sorry it was sooo long. Gosh! that is much better.

Bye
Lilly

Welcome to the thread ladies. Many of the folks who frequent this thread have similar ideas about what the daddy thing means to them. It means something different to others. We are an accepting group however.

Have a great weekend!!

I much prefer older guys.....

So i guess, it could be a "Dad fetish"

xxx

No, not necessarily. (There is a thread in this Forum for ladies into older men.)

Take a peek at previous pages on this thread. You'll see lots of definitions about the daddy fetish. It's more about a power exchange (on a basic level). Often the daddy figure is older than us but not always. SO it's really not just the age difference. (I hope that makes sense?)

YAY!!!! :nana: Congratulations Peaches! That is doubly awesome news!! SO when are you getting over there? LOL. You deserve to be floating and happy. :kiss:

Oh Hayley that is great news too. I'm so happy for both of my sisters! This sounds promising. And a dom. Hugs!

Hi daddy Rj. I recall Peaches saying something about "this one time at band camp....." :eek::rolleyes: LMAO!!!

"I was about to say that if they find anything in my background check it will be a bigger surprise to me than to them.....I'd completely forgotten about that night at band camp....":eek::rolleyes: (LMAO!!!) "In fact, the apartments have called and said that my application is 'pending' and it will be up to the Business Office to make the decision on Monday morning and I said I would be available for any questions or to provide any information they might need/that might be helpful at that time. If approved (and if I can find the money to actually MOVE - had it but then had to live off it instead - lol:rolleyes:) I hope to be moved by next weekend." (Fingers crossed and wiggling with impatience) "This will be the first time, in four years, that the SO and I have actually been together in one place at HOME during the Holidays instead of working and meeting on the run for a few days. Although last year the lovely man DID take me to that wonderful B&B for our Christmas Holiday....I'd still rather be home beside our OWN tree though.";)

I have some "Band Camp" and "bible Camp" stories, but I can't share them on Lit, since they don't involve me :eek:

I have some "Band Camp" and "bible Camp" stories, but I can't share them on Lit, since they don't involve me :eek:

(Giggles) "Since I was never actually IN Band and never, EVER allowed to go away to camp... I was in 'Orchestra' and played a demure and lady-like violin (which I hated with a passion) and took Ballroom Dance and lessons in deportment. Mother wanted 'Scarlett O'Hara' for a daughter...pity she was stuck with me instead...:rolleyes:"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back