Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Hello - Big hugs and love to all my beautiful sister baby girls - especially to RA, INL, TT and Serene who have been holding down the fort. And to all the newcomers as well. And to Daddies RJ and Rob too. Thank you Daddy Rob for sharing that beautiful note from your daughter! Back from time spent with the SO - always good to be there - always that awful feeling of driving the wrong direction when coming back. No news still on job front (and without job, no news on apartment either). Getting down to the bare wires...something has to happen soon... And YES RA, you definitely should go for that position!":rose:

Always lots of hugs, kisses and smiles for you my sweet sis!

I had a very rough end of the week, took Friday off and gave myself the tlc I needed. But i'm tough and stubborn.
How are you?

More huggles!

More huggles!

Hi Serene! I trust you are smiling big these days? (I'm thrilled for you!)

She is quite huggable, isn't she? ;)

Welcome to the thread!

"Hugs and kisses and grins back to our beautiful sister INL, and hugs and love to ALL my sisters, Cookie, Serene, TT, NFL, DD, CA, Photo, RA, (and any one else I might have forgotten to mention by name) and to ALL the Daddies - those who 'live' here on a regular basis and those who only visit. And welcome to all of the newcomers - hope you find this a warm and comfortable spot to stop, stay, make friends, become part of 'the Family' - or just visit and chat now and then. Another sleepless night here. Up early and have the coffee brewing and orange cranberry muffins baking, as well as a big pot of vegetable soup started for later. Chilly start to the morning in the midwest - 40 in the city but frosty in the outlying areas. The leaves are turning and falling. The deer are out in droves looking for the acorns and walnuts and I have some of the BIGGEST, FATTEST squirrels you've ever seen. Maybe I'll send off some more resumes while I'm waiting for the sun to come up...;)"

"Hugs and kisses and grins back to our beautiful sister INL, and hugs and love to ALL my sisters, Cookie, Serene, TT, NFL, DD, CA, Photo, RA, (and any one else I might have forgotten to mention by name) and to ALL the Daddies - those who 'live' here on a regular basis and those who only visit. And welcome to all of the newcomers - hope you find this a warm and comfortable spot to stop, stay, make friends, become part of 'the Family' - or just visit and chat now and then. Another sleepless night here. Up early and have the coffee brewing and orange cranberry muffins baking, as well as a big pot of vegetable soup started for later. Chilly start to the morning in the midwest - 40 in the city but frosty in the outlying areas. The leaves are turning and falling. The deer are out in droves looking for the acorns and walnuts and I have some of the BIGGEST, FATTEST squirrels you've ever seen. Maybe I'll send off some more resumes while I'm waiting for the sun to come up...;)"

I awoke before the sun rose...and didn't need to! There were "team building" meetings at work, and since I'm just a consultant, I didn't need to attend.

Huggles everyone that need or want them

Mmmm, I bet it smells wonderful with the coffee and muffins. How's the resume sending going? The right position will come soon, I pray. Hugs!

I awoke before the sun rose...and didn't need to! There were "team building" meetings at work, and since I'm just a consultant, I didn't need to attend.

Me! Meeee!! I want a huggle! :kiss:

"Oooooh Me too!!!!! Huggles please!"

Mmmm, I bet it smells wonderful with the coffee and muffins. How's the resume sending going? The right position will come soon, I pray. Hugs!

Me! Meeee!! I want a huggle! :kiss:

(Nipping into line for a Daddy RJ huggle behind you - grabbing a hug from you first) "It DOES smell good in the house and it's warm and toasty. Been rainy and gray and chilly most of the day and the SO said they're predicting...well, the dreaded 's' word just north of him tonight with flurries where he is!!!:eek: And to think, I already PACKED the boxes with the flannel sheets and the extra blankets and quilts darn it! Resume SENDING is going well - responses...not so much (especially the last few weeks during the D.C. debacle:rolleyes:). Thank you sweetie - will take all the prayers I can get for anything (right or not) soon!":kiss:

hey

Sorry I haven't been on in a while I have been really busy, but I miss you guys and ladies, .how is everyone doing tonight?

This seems to be an active wonderful thread.

Hello to all wonderful beautiful daughters and loving caring Daddy's

I'm sorry your week was so difficult. I wish we could have a girls night to help make those sorts of weeks float away. Good for you taking a day to relax and down shift. HUGS!!

I'm doing good. Still waiting for the bathroom work to be done. :rolleyes: I hope this week is much better for you!:rose:

@@@@@@@

A big "Welcome to the thread" for the new folks! We've carved out a lovely niche and it's nice to see new people joining us. :D

Have a great Monday!

We all have them. That would be nice. Sometimes even I have to admit defeat lol.

That'd be annoying I hope it's done quickly.
Not so far but it will.

"Hello - Big hugs and love to all my beautiful sister baby girls - especially to RA, INL, TT and Serene who have been holding down the fort. And to all the newcomers as well. And to Daddies RJ and Rob too. Thank you Daddy Rob for sharing that beautiful note from your daughter! Back from time spent with the SO - always good to be there - always that awful feeling of driving the wrong direction when coming back. No news still on job front (and without job, no news on apartment either). Getting down to the bare wires...something has to happen soon... And YES RA, you definitely should go for that position!":rose:

*hugs you to you sister*

More huggles!

Thank you I need that today.

Very well said

This seems to be an active wonderful thread.

Hello to all wonderful beautiful daughters and loving caring Daddy's

"Hello and welcome! Less active right now than we've been at times - RL has been interfering for many of us but many of us tend to check in fairly regularly and this has become a 'home away from home'. On behalf of all my sisters, and all of the Daddies, I hope that you find it a welcoming place to be and to express yourSelf.":rose:

We all have them. That would be nice. Sometimes even I have to admit defeat lol.

That'd be annoying I hope it's done quickly.
Not so far but it will.

*hugs you to you sister*

Thank you I need that today.

Very well said

"HAYLEY!!!! Hi sweetie! I hope this week is somewhat better than the last was for you. How've you been? Been feeling okay? Special hugs and love to you for all you do and thank you for being such a wonderful cheerleader and support. Thanks to you...and to ALL my family here. It helps a lot to have the love and support of people who believe in me and believe that everything will work out!":heart:

Daddy fetish...

attachment.php

Attachments

• daddy fetish 3.jpg
    daddy fetish 3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:
Daddy fetish...

attachment.php

Last edited by chargergirl : Today at 07:03 PM.
It's funny that NONE of the pics I posted violated Lit. No web site URLs, no cock in pussy, no spread pussies, etc, yet Chargergirl took most of the pics out. Yet, she lets the violations stay in the BBW and Old Woman threads. :rolleyes:

It's funny that NONE of the pics I posted violated Lit. No web site URLs, no cock in pussy, no spread pussies, etc, yet Chargergirl took most of the pics out. Yet, she lets the violations stay in the BBW and Old Woman threads. :rolleyes:

Um, sorry, but yeah they did. :rolleyes:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

Um, sorry, but yeah they did. :rolleyes:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

Actually, no they didn't. :rolleyes:

There was no exposed cunt or cock. There was no visible penetration of cunt. They were more tame than some of the shit posted in the Fatties and Old Women threads there. And there were NO web site URLs unlike those other two threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back