Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

I love this fantasy! I've never had a father figure I called Daddy, and thinking of someone as my actual father turns me off, but calling someone Daddy as he's pounding away at me would be so fucking hot... I'd feel so vulnerable.

Sadly I've never had the chance. Yet.

Having done his gardening for the day, HS calls a cheery goodmorning to photograph and heads for the kitchen. Soon he has coffee and breakfast on the go. Again the scrambled eggs and toast are left until last and, in view of the growing popularity, more are prepared in readiness.

The usual table secured, newspapers placed within reach on the chaise, HS heads for the doorway and a well earned cigarette.

Happy Monday to all the Daddies and baby girls!

Although I know happy and Monday don't usually go together Hehehehehe but thought maybe it might help make everyone's Monday a little brighter :)

Good afternoon.

Not a good work morning, since it was the first day without the interns. I didn't rely on them much, thankfully, but I did miss the morning whinefest in my office by them :devil:

I hope everyone's weekend went well

Good afternoon.

Not a good work morning, since it was the first day without the interns. I didn't rely on them much, thankfully, but I did miss the morning whinefest in my office by them :devil:

I hope everyone's weekend went well

You miss being able to perv too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back