Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sound lovely, I have bacon and eggs I was planning to cook for breakfast out but I just couldn't be bothered. Stupid flu

I can only imagine, but i'm sure once you've gotten used to it you'll miss them when they are gone

Awww, Haley ... so sorry! Lots of fluids and rest and bounce back in a hurry!

... and yes, when thye are not here, I am going to be looking for them LOL

Awww, Haley ... so sorry! Lots of fluids and rest and bounce back in a hurry!

... and yes, when thye are not here, I am going to be looking for them LOL

Running around like the French Pimpernel eh? That's a fictional character by the way, not a butterfly.:)

Well ... i have no Sir Blakeney to entertain, so I shall have to make do :)

Never mind him, those titled fellas are high maintenance, now me on the other hand, a loaf of bread and a jug or three of wine and I'm flying, flying I tell you!:D

I did that too. I loved picking out all the tiles,vanities,paint and fixtures but yes its very time consuming to get it just right in your minds eye. Hope you have fun with it today :)

It's exciting and sometimes overwhelming. I bought the vanity, counter top, and mirror today. I'm going to finalize the tile tomorrow. Then it's just ordering the tub and commode. The wall color is going last. I'm not sure what color I'm going to do. I will probably let my kiddo have some input on it. LOL She is the primary user of the bath but she's away this week. The work starts in 1 and a half weeks so I couldn't wait for her. (Sorry, i'm prattling on.)

Well yes. If they have anything with toasted coconut or cream cheese icing, I'm in.

I am feeling more like a muffin, maybe ginger with honey and butter. My second pot is brewing as what Ive consumed so far this morning has been quite weak.

Cream cheese icing? mmmmm!!! Me too please?

That sounds yummy! I love cupcakes and sweet/tart combos . . . I hope they have your cupcake :)

Good morning everyone hope your enjoying your Sunday morning.

Hi Sis Mojo! It's so wonderful to see you here! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back