Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread. There are lots of people in the thread who would be happy to answer questions. For many of us, it's not about incest. For some, it is. There is a broad variety of thoughts and desires in this corner of Lit. :D

what she said.

For me it is about the power play.

:)

Welcome to the thread. There are lots of people in the thread who would be happy to answer questions. For many of us, it's not about incest. For some, it is. There is a broad variety of thoughts and desires in this corner of Lit. :D

Thanks very much for your reply, and I know what you mean, it seems to not even be about the age difference at times, just the idea of being with a "daddy".

Welcome to the thread. There are many very helpful people here. I'm sure of you have specific questions you can post and someone will certainly answer candidly. We're a pretty open group. I haven't been around as often as I'd like, but I'm also not the most knowlegeable one, either. :D

Welcome to the thread. There are many very helpful people here. I'm sure of you have specific questions you can post and someone will certainly answer candidly. We're a pretty open group. I haven't been around as often as I'd like, but I'm also not the most knowlegeable one, either. :D

And can I add...actually us "Daddies" can also offer insights. We have had to work through what it is to be a Daddy. :cattail:

Welcome blue

I'm sorry Photo and that was not you whining.

Hi everyone.

I'm up half an hour before my alarm :rolleyes: Back to work today.

Last edited:
Welcome blue! Feel free to ask away. I'm sure you'll get several insights to any questions you may have.

I feel better after some sleep and a short chat with Daddy this morning before he left. I should still be sleeping, but my neighbor has knocked on my door 3 times in the last 20 minutes. :rolleyes: Ah well, at least I do not have to work tonight.

I hope everyone has a lovely evening/day depending on your location.

"Hello all - Sister Baby Girls and Daddies - new comers and long timers. I hear you Hayley - still have a few hours left but the past four days have gone by entirely too quickly. May be a little scarce over the next couple of months - LOTS to do and suddenly not nearly enough time to do it all in. We've started the mental process of sorting through what to keep and what to get rid of but I'm looking at moving from a 3 bedroom/2 bath home to somewhere smaller so even though I've been getting rid of things progressively over the past year, there's still a LOT to get rid of - if only Goodwill would agree to haul it OUT of the house too:rolleyes: Love and Hugs to all!:rose:"

"Hello all - Sister Baby Girls and Daddies - new comers and long timers. I hear you Hayley - still have a few hours left but the past four days have gone by entirely too quickly. May be a little scarce over the next couple of months - LOTS to do and suddenly not nearly enough time to do it all in. We've started the mental process of sorting through what to keep and what to get rid of but I'm looking at moving from a 3 bedroom/2 bath home to somewhere smaller so even though I've been getting rid of things progressively over the past year, there's still a LOT to get rid of - if only Goodwill would agree to haul it OUT of the house too:rolleyes: Love and Hugs to all!:rose:"

Sort and sort.

A fleeting but meaningful visit

Enters the silent, deserted great room and after putting the bakers bag in the kitchen fires up the coffee perc and then goes to water the quietly vigorous and colorful plants in their garden.
Then before leaving places a file, tied but not sealed with a brief note for DD.

Whistling softly and with a final glance round places the papers of the day on the table and is gone into the new day.

MumbleGrumbleMutter ... Morning to the littles and Daddies who abound here ;-) Who ordered that blasted ball of fire in the sky???

Coffee and a muffin balanced in one hand ... picking up the file before settling in my usual corner seat. The one with a view of the door and the garden ;-) Reading the contents brings a tear and a snuffle ... closing the cover and retying the file - to be filed later in a high security location. Sadder, wiser ... richer a dear friend.

Now certainly, there is someone to read comics with around??

MumbleGrumbleMutter ... Morning to the littles and Daddies who abound here ;-) Who ordered that blasted ball of fire in the sky???

Coffee and a muffin balanced in one hand ... picking up the file before settling in my usual corner seat. The one with a view of the door and the garden ;-) Reading the contents brings a tear and a snuffle ... closing the cover and retying the file - to be filed later in a high security location. Sadder, wiser ... richer a dear friend.

Now certainly, there is someone to read comics with around??

I would love to read them with you if you'd let me

afternoon, threadsters. it's been a while since i stopped in and said hello to all the daddies and the girls. had a busy time over the last month, and the interwebz connection here in this apartment isn't the best, so...

anyway ... uhm ... hi. :eek:

Morning everyone! That is the second time I've been awakened from a decent bit of sleep in the last day. :( Apparently, it wasn't in the cards for me to sleep....

LOL I have the day off, I can't access Lit from the office, which
is probably a good thing as I'd be a bit less distracted. :D
naughty and playing online ~ hmmm?? :devil:

and i thought that Daddys were able to resist temptation :devil:

well, i do need to so something on monday to jump my week! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back