Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the future.....

Leaves as quietly as he came in the early morning coolness, wheelbarrow a lot lighter now.
Pauses to look back with a smile at the refurbished garden. Weed free, dark with moist compost and glowing with an array of the new butterscotch primulas, fragrant pansies and also begonias, just about to flower.

Muttering ''That will have to do for now,be back later for coffee.''

And he is gone, the great room silent once more.................

Home from work, just lounging around now. Thankfully, I do not work tonight.

Daddy is going camping today, and won't be back til mid-week. This will be the longest he and I have gone without talking since we started...well...talking. It makes me sad. However, I have a nice list of instructions to follow while he's away.

I know it'll be tough, photo. But you'll get through it and it'll make that conversation when he's back, so much sweeter :) Stay strong:rose:

Good work HS. Pansies are my favorite

Thanks TT,
I'm glad you like them, they're fragrant as well. I'll have to leave early, so please give DD my apologies and tell her that I'll see her later? Meantime here are the Sunday supplements and paper, also loads of hot fresh coffee, enjoy and share!

I know it'll be tough, photo. But you'll get through it and it'll make that conversation when he's back, so much sweeter :) Stay strong:rose:

Thank you.

I'm sorry for being so whiny. It isn't fair to all the other littles. I love you all like family, so please forgive my momentary tantrum. :heart::rose:

finally stumbles into the Great Room following the scent of coffee like a Beagle with a wascally wabbit ;-)

What should greet my eyes but a refurbished garden full of the most lovely pansies and primulas. HS has been a busy busy Daddy!

Curling up in my favorite corner spot with the wonderful paper he also left for us to peruse over a steaming mug of coffee ... a grand view of the garden ... delightful way to start the day!!

Thank you.

I'm sorry for being so whiny. It isn't fair to all the other littles. I love you all like family, so please forgive my momentary tantrum. :heart::rose:

I saw no tantrum ... only an honest comment that you'll miss someone dear to you! no worries, Sugar

Thank you.

Sorry he is going to be away from you, Photo. He will certainly be thinking of you too. It's nice to have a list of things to do, however. ;)

Hugs!

Thank you.

No at all. This is what families do....support each other through the difficult times. You weren't whiny but feel free to whine:D

hey all

I love this thread, I have been mainly lurking for a while, but I thought I would jump in.

I'm a dad and have had daddy/daughter fanstasies, but not about my own daughter, I just like the idea.

I would love to talk about this with one of the women here.

Home from work, just lounging around now. Thankfully, I do not work tonight.

Daddy is going camping today, and won't be back til mid-week. This will be the longest he and I have gone without talking since we started...well...talking. It makes me sad. However, I have a nice list of instructions to follow while he's away.

hang in there.

Things will get better.

Chin up.

:rose:

I love this thread, I have been mainly lurking for a while, but I thought I would jump in.

I'm a dad and have had daddy/daughter fanstasies, but not about my own daughter, I just like the idea.

I would love to talk about this with one of the women here.

Welcome to the thread. There are lots of people in the thread who would be happy to answer questions. For many of us, it's not about incest. For some, it is. There is a broad variety of thoughts and desires in this corner of Lit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back