Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one place my husband will not go...I would love to have that 'daddy' element, but he would not like it -- he wouldn't want me to call him that even if our relationship probably reflects that sort of role. This seems a happy thread, I hope I am not interrupting things.

This is the one place my husband will not go...I would love to have that 'daddy' element, but he would not like it -- he wouldn't want me to call him that even if our relationship probably reflects that sort of role. This seems a happy thread, I hope I am not interrupting things.

No, not at all. Welcome to the thread :D

Evening, all. Spent a frustrating day chasing ghost smoke and phantom motor vehicle accidents. Just kicking back and having a well-earned drink. Hope everyone had a great day.

Welcome, hope the days following were good ones.

Good evening to all, hope your Hump Day was good. Just checking in before bedtime.

Thank you :rose: And I'm happy to hear that you're getting better.

Good to see you, serene :rose:

Kisses and snuggles for you too. :rose: I'm happy you've made the first leg of your trip safely.

Glad to see you too. Hope things are going smashingly well for you. :)

Hello Peaches, hugs!!!

Saturday morning and still raining - now THERE'S a suprize. Headed in to see the Tattoo this afternoon and wish it would clear up a bit. Have a wonderful day, all.

I hope it does not rain here. So tired of making up swim meets.

Well, Canada Day is Monday, this is a long weekend here (for some) and it would be nice if it clears up and doesn't rain on our parade and fireworks.

I would think you could swim in the rain - after all, you're already wet, right? However, if thunderstorms are involved, definitely NOT a good idea.

Well, Canada Day is Monday, this is a long weekend here (for some) and it would be nice if it clears up and doesn't rain on our parade and fireworks.

I would think you could swim in the rain - after all, you're already wet, right? However, if thunderstorms are involved, definitely NOT a good idea.

Thunder and lightening...wait twenty minutes, wait twenty minutes, wait twenty minutes, wait twenty minutes....etc!

But yes, swimming in the rain is quite nice.:)

Happy Canada Day!

I have been to Canada, it is beautiful.

This looks like fun

Just introducing myself.

I was introduced to age play by a previous partner...but really got into more with my last girl. BIG age difference, and I was both a parental type daddy for her, and she would boss me when I wasn't looking after myself...but also a kinky naughty Daddy (and she my dirty little whore)...best of both worlds.

Sadly, it's over now, (though hopefully still remaining friends). Thought I would say thet I so get the attraction for this kind of relatiionsip, and not just because it's kinky and "taboo", but also because it's incredibly intimate and can be incredibly loving.

:rose: :cattail:

tumblr_mnbqcfWVNF1qkl54jo1_500.png

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Hugs and kisses! :rose:

Last edited:
Yesterday, my mother J passed peacefully in her sleep. She is now at rest and enjoying the pleasure of those loved ones that have gone before her.

I took just a few moments yesterday to say a prayer then went on with my day. I wanted normalcy. Today, I am better, this after spending the morning cleaning out her house. Christ, what a pack-rat. Estate sale!!

Yesterday, my mother J passed peacefully in her sleep. She is now at rest and enjoying the pleasure of those loved ones that have gone before her.

I took just a few moments yesterday to say a prayer then went on with my day. I wanted normalcy. Today, I am better, this after spending the morning cleaning out her house. Christ, what a pack-rat. Estate sale!!

Oh daddy Rj! I send you my deepest sympathies. And lots and lots of hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back