Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that makes two of us GA.......Nice to see you my old friend!.....:)

And to all of the little girls........:kiss:'s

And of course to my Little One......:heart:.......Wow.....still pondering how fast a year has pasted and you still are as amazing as ever........:rose:

I haven't been around here in ages.....I feel bad for not checking in with all the girls and Daddys. I hope everyone is happy, healthy and loved (I know my absence doesn't show it, but I think of you all often, I just find myself without much to say or share as of lately). It warms my heart and brings such a smile to my face to know that this lovely, amazing community is flourishing so strongly :):D

And to my loving, sexy, wonderful Daddy.....I too cannot believe its been a year since the first time I heard your sweet voice. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time I can hardly recall a time when my day wasn't filled with excited anticipation of our nightly call. YOU are the amazing one. I love you :heart:

And to my loving, sexy, wonderful Daddy.....I too cannot believe its been a year since the first time I heard your sweet voice. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time I can hardly recall a time when my day wasn't filled with excited anticipation of our nightly call. YOU are the amazing one. I love you :heart:

Gosh. That even made ME swirl.

Good morning/afternoon to all the littles and Daddies! :rose:

T-minus 3.5 hours until my shift from hell starts. :( *sigh*

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you.

I hope you have a great day. How are you?

Hi sweetie! I'm doing good. How's your day? It's almost bedtime there?

Good morning/ evening! :rose:

Hi Daddy, INL , Hayley, Ra, Rj, Photo and anyone else that stops in. :)

Hi Cookie! Happy Friday to you and Flirt

Good afternoon all, anyone for a cuppa?:)

It's a day late, but I'd love a cup of chamomile.

Huggles everyone.

INL the Muse, both real and mythical, are working well :D

LOL! And have you seen any interesting pics lately?

Just dropping by to say hello to the little girls and daddies! Hope your pre-Friday is going well.
Peaches, any word on the interview?
Hello to RJ, Hayley and INL.
Thank you for the v-tour today my sweet Buttercup! As you birthday month slowly sets, I want to wish you a happy birthday one more time! Love you madly!

Hi daddy Stan! Happy friday to you too!

I'm excited for Peaches, both in her job hunt and her pending visit with Cookie and Flirt! Yay.. Group hug!

Thank you to everyone whose sent good vibes my way. They are always appreciated.

Just really popping on to say hi! And hope everyone has a wonderful evening! :kiss:

Still pushing positive thoughts to you!

Good morning/afternoon to all the littles and Daddies! :rose:

T-minus 3.5 hours until my shift from hell starts. :( *sigh*

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

I hope the shift goes smoother and faster than anticipated, Photo.

tumblr_mo04ln4VvW1ren1xgo1_500.jpg

A nice way to nap :eek:;)

Hi sweetie! I'm doing good. How's your day? It's almost bedtime there?

Hi Cookie! Happy Friday to you and Flirt

It's a day late, but I'd love a cup of chamomile.

LOL! And have you seen any interesting pics lately?

Hi daddy Stan! Happy friday to you too!

Still pushing positive thoughts to you!

I hope the shift goes smoother and faster than anticipated, Photo.

Maybe :eek:

I don't know what it is I love calling my lovers daddy not an incest thing just love being loyal and being told what to do.

Hello to all the newcomers. We are a very fun, supportive thread. I hope you enjoy yourselves. :heart:

INL: Thank you, Darlin'... I'm feeling cranky and down today, nothing that won't pass. Just have a lot on my plate it seems. :D I'm not used to biting off more than I can chew, so to speak, and this feeling of overwhelm is new..in a NON-exciting, complete pain-in-my-ass-sort of way...

RJ: YOU need to behave...ROFLOL

Hugs to all the regulars, even the lurkers..

Hello to all the newcomers. We are a very fun, supportive thread. I hope you enjoy yourselves. :heart:

INL: Thank you, Darlin'... I'm feeling cranky and down today, nothing that won't pass. Just have a lot on my plate it seems. :D I'm not used to biting off more than I can chew, so to speak, and this feeling of overwhelm is new..in a NON-exciting, complete pain-in-my-ass-sort of way...

You do realize RA that this is what you're talking to, telling me to behave

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN2yuPO9iGsOZLCUOgDEOPbqNHTPzaZ_UtBWPcN8Mos6pHrFUN

You do realize RA that this is what you're talking to, telling me to behave

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN2yuPO9iGsOZLCUOgDEOPbqNHTPzaZ_UtBWPcN8Mos6pHrFUN
And, you, my dear friend realize the proverbial brick wall, stands a snowball's chance against that which is no less than a Sexy Chunk of Napalm? Lolol
estoy viviendo aquí por six meses. y por que no? :D
Ah..está bien, Papi. Solo te pregunté. Me gustaría viajar a España un día...por supuesto , solo despues de gano la lotería.. :D :kiss:

Really and wanna see?

Uh huh, I do. ;)

It's ok. We love you cranky or not, smiling or not. Stress sucks and you are under several of the MOST stressful life events possible. It's ok to cry or laugh maniacally. (been there 8 years ago). :kiss:

Good evening to all the lovely littles :rose: and the Daddies that love them!

Once again, I'm away for a while and have to catch up, and then I realize that there's really too much... :(

Just to fill in those that know, my daughter got a hot pink cast on her left arm. She loves the color, hates the cast. Let's just hope she isn't following in my footsteps. :rolleyes: It only has to be on for 3 weeks so she's lucky there.

RA: big big (((HUGS))) and :rose: and :kiss: for you. I know it's rough but I have confidence in you. You can and will get through this and come out so much better off. So many prayers and good vibes for you from AB and me.

Peaches: good luck and prayers to you for the new job and all your good plans :rose:

Hayley: I hope that you're feeling better and that this latest round of meds is working for you :rose:

(((HUGS))) to Cookie, my dear INL, photo, and anyone else I've missed.

*highfives* for Daddy RJ and Stan

Hello and welcome to all the new littles and Daddies here. It's great to have you and I hope you all enjoy your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back