Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening littles :rose: and Daddies, I hope everyone had a good hump day.

INL: I hope your special day went well, little one :rose: (((HUGS))) they do grow up so fast :(

Thank you daddy M! :kiss: :rose:

Talked to Daddy for 3 minutes and now my breasts are leaking...lovely! Only took a few days to re lactate. I started the process, in hopes that something would happen by our visit. Now I'm just sore and drippy..lol

Ooh, that is fast, Cookie. Time to pull out the nursing pads. I'm sure the count down can't go fast enough, even more so now. :D

My new boy doesn't like being called "daddy." Heartbroken. :(

But he still calls me his princess and his little brat, so I think I'll be okay...

Welcome to the thread!

Hoping all my sisters in the Midwest are staying safe! I know that's a pretty intense storm system moving in.

Hi Photo! The storms weakened before they got the the Detroit area. For us, the flood watch is all that remains. It sounds like other areas aren't as lucky. I hope all of the activities you have planned for the weekend are blessed with good weather. Hugs!

tumblr_mo87eorOdn1r02c4jo1_500.jpg

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday!!

Hugs and kisses!

How are you, Heatsink? :rose:

Doing OK I think thank you and yourself Cookie? Seems you're on a bit of a roller coaster right now?:)

Edited to add:

INL Happy Thursday, a cup of that may just go down well;)

Last edited:
'Strolling through the kitchen, coffee in hand, humming '.....all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.........' - It's gonna be a fabulous day!

"Cookie sweetie I am so jealous that happened so quickly for you! Congrats (and thanks for pic of Flirt and Winston!) - miss little man so much....miss his Mama too! Just think how much closer we'll be again when move finally able to be accomplished!!!!

"Hi - Happy Thursday Love and (((Hugs))) to all my beautiful sisters and all the loving Daddies. Sorry I've been so scarce this week - been an odd sort of week between headaches and getting ready for trip - headache finally some better with barometric pressure changing and heat/humidity easing - different health issues now but nothing to keep me from traveling. Ming kitty VERY anxious - doubtful its storm related - more likely due to presence of suitcase. Oh well - time to gather up - load car and head to work for a bit - next time we talk it'll be from there! Wooo Hooo!":heart:

Doing OK I think thank you and yourself Cookie? Seems you're on a bit of a roller coaster right now?:)

Edited to add:

I'm so glad to hear you are doing ok :)

tumblr_mo87eorOdn1r02c4jo1_500.jpg

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday!!

Hugs and kisses!

Have a great Thursday too Sweety

'Strolling through the kitchen, coffee in hand, humming '.....all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.........' - It's gonna be a fabulous day!

"Cookie sweetie I am so jealous that happened so quickly for you! Congrats (and thanks for pic of Flirt and Winston!) - miss little man so much....miss his Mama too! Just think how much closer we'll be again when move finally able to be accomplished!!!!

"Hi - Happy Thursday Love and (((Hugs))) to all my beautiful sisters and all the loving Daddies. Sorry I've been so scarce this week - been an odd sort of week between headaches and getting ready for trip - headache finally some better with barometric pressure changing and heat/humidity easing - different health issues now but nothing to keep me from traveling. Ming kitty VERY anxious - doubtful its storm related - more likely due to presence of suitcase. Oh well - time to gather up - load car and head to work for a bit - next time we talk it'll be from there! Wooo Hooo!":heart:

:D wow that came around quick. So happy for you both.
I know you will but have an awesome and safe trip

Good morning/evening to the beautiful littles and handsome daddies!

Peaches, I'm so happy for you! Have a marvelous time, sweetie! We miss you too!
Be safe!

INL, I'm shocked it happened so quickly and with minimal effort:) I'll be filling out that red bikini a little better this summer. ;)

Waves to Hayley, HS, Ra, Rj, Photo, CA and everyone else that pops in.~

Terminex won't even touch them.. they don't want to risk the ultra slim, singular Lego that creates nothing, dropping into their shoes, for someone at their home to step on, fall over into a glass table while cursing..severing an artery and the..I'll stop there, before it gets gross.

I don't like Lego's. :eek:

The only thing worse than stepping on a lego with bare feet is the star that comes with the shapes ball! Ahhh sweet memories.

Good morning to all the sweet little girls and Daddies!

Ahhh! Very sweet of him! :)
Ex Daddy gave a bunch and my silly self, bought more...

My oldest son is 19, youngest 5. I've been dealing with them awhile now and have a few years yet to go.

Prayers are welcome! ;)

I've found a push snow shovel comes in handy when cleaning up legos

Last edited:

Peaches, I'm so happy for you! Have a marvelous time, sweetie! We miss you too!
Be safe!

INL, I'm shocked it happened so quickly and with minimal effort:) I'll be filling out that red bikini a little better this summer. ;)

Waves to Hayley, HS, Ra, Rj, Photo, CA and everyone else that pops in.~

Waves a sleepy goodnight as I toddle off to bed.

Great to hear the beast has relented (headache that is) Hope you have a wonderful visit peaches!!!

"I Think I'll move to Hollywood," I said to him, snicker on my face.

"Why don't you? I know I've never told you this, but you can do anything you want to. Why don't you become a standup comedienne? You'd be great!"

"You really don't want me to do that."

"Why not?"

"Because all my best material is based upon what a shitty husband you've been."

He laughed. :D

So, anyway, good morning to everyone! It's a beautiful, albeit humid, morning here in the Carolinas. I'm not going outside until I absolutely have to...

Cookie: I didn't know you were trying to re-lactate. I breastfed my boys..hmm, three years for the oldest, and five years :eek: for the youngest. I'm not "lactating" lactating now..but I don't think it would take much to start back up.. I mean, seriously, once you've got the factory up and running that long, I don't think they ever really shut down..lol

Peaches: Safe travels,. honey. And I'm so glad your headache subsided.

Photo: stay safe sweetie! I can't wait for you!... still overly excited for someone else's happiness.. tells you what a sap I am ..lol

INL, Mutato, Stan, TT, HS: hugs and kisses for you all!!

*smacks RJ on the rear* Why? cause I lurvs you man..... :p

Did I miss anyone?? If I did... hugs and well wishes..

"Why don't you? I know I've never told you this, but you can do anything you want to. Why don't you become a standup comedienne? You'd be great!"

"Why not?"

So, anyway, good morning to everyone! It's a beautiful, albeit humid, morning here in the Carolinas. I'm not going outside until I absolutely have to...

Cookie: I didn't know you were trying to re-lactate. I breastfed my boys..hmm, three years for the oldest, and five years :eek: for the youngest. I'm not "lactating" lactating now..but I don't think it would take much to start back up.. I mean, seriously, once you've got the factory up and running that long, I don't think they ever really shut down..lol

Peaches: Safe travels,. honey. And I'm so glad your headache subsided.

Photo: stay safe sweetie! I can't wait for you!... still overly excited for someone else's happiness.. tells you what a sap I am ..lol

*smacks RJ on the rear* Why? cause I lurvs you man..... :p

lol that's funny RA

Hugs and kisses back

In a few days I'll be traveling to Virginia for vacation. It's going to be interesting, since I am NOT being allowed to drive. I won't because neither the wife or progeny can stand being in the back, both would get ill. That's alright, it will allow me to read :D

RA, I'll smack your naked ass!!

lol that's funny RA

Hugs and kisses back
;) :kiss:
In a few days I'll be traveling to Virginia for vacation. It's going to be interesting, since I am NOT being allowed to drive. I won't because neither the wife or progeny can stand being in the back, both would get ill. That's alright, it will allow me to read :D

RA, I'll smack your naked ass!!

As if....lol :rose:

Good evening to all the wonderful littles and the daddies who love them :) I hope everyone had a great Thursday.

Peaches and RJ: may your travels be safe and fun, you'll both be missed.

RA: (((HUGS))) and :rose: I have no doubt you would do a fine job as a comedienne, or anything else you set you mind to.

Cookies: (((HUGS))) and :rose: just because!

Hayley: I hope you slept well and you're feeling better. May your Friday be a good one. :rose:

Stan: I totally agree about using a shovel for the Legos! I wish I had kept mine from when I was a kid. As it is I saved the ones from my boys and my daughter loves them.

Good evening to all the wonderful littles and the daddies who love them :) I hope everyone had a great Thursday.

Peaches and RJ: may your travels be safe and fun, you'll both be missed.

RA: (((HUGS))) and :rose: I have no doubt you would do a fine job as a comedienne, or anything else you set you mind to.

Cookies: (((HUGS))) and :rose: just because!

Hayley: I hope you slept well and you're feeling better. May your Friday be a good one. :rose:

Stan: I totally agree about using a shovel for the Legos! I wish I had kept mine from when I was a kid. As it is I saved the ones from my boys and my daughter loves them.
Cute, Daddy Mutato.. I think I'll stick with current plans. Head out next week, and yes, I'm having anxiety attacks. But it will be fine. I realized I've never really been on my own... *breathe* It will be fine. I've got interviews, family out where I'm going.. It will all be fine..

Hugs to everyone..

Hello, all Babygirls and Daddies!!! :) I have missed being here. Work has been insane for weeks. This little girl needs a rest and some tlc! I hope everyone here has been well. xoxo

Cute, Daddy Mutato.. I think I'll stick with current plans. Head out next week, and yes, I'm having anxiety attacks. But it will be fine. I realized I've never really been on my own... *breathe* It will be fine. I've got interviews, family out where I'm going.. It will all be fine..

Hugs to everyone..

Honestly, I wasn't trying to be cute... I'm sure that wherever your plans take you, you will succeed. I send you my well-wishes and prayers. :rose:

Hello, all Babygirls and Daddies!!! :) I have missed being here. Work has been insane for weeks. This little girl needs a rest and some tlc! I hope everyone here has been well. xoxo

Welcome back, SwtTrt :rose:

Edited to add:

I think 2 cups of coffee is a minimum. LOL. Glad you could enjoy some.

Hi sweetie!! I'm glad you are having a reprieve from the migraines. Yay for travel!! :kiss:

I'm so glad to hear you are doing ok :)

Have a great Thursday too Sweety

:D wow that came around quick. So happy for you both.
I know you will but have an awesome and safe trip

Leaving a flower for you Hayley! Have a wonderful Friday! :rose::rose:

Giggles!! I bet your Daddy will be happy to see that red bikini in person! :devil:

The only thing worse than stepping on a lego with bare feet is the star that comes with the shapes ball! Ahhh sweet memories.

Good morning to all the sweet little girls and Daddies!

Good morning to daddy Stan.

"Why not?"

LMAO! RA, you are really the best! I love it. Hollywood! You know I wish the best for you in all your endeavours! :rose:

!

Are you going to be near DC? I hope you have a great trip!

m.

I hope your day was awesome daddy M.

Welcome to the thread.

Giggles!! I bet your Daddy will be happy to see that red bikini in person! :devil:

Good morning to daddy Stan.

LMAO! RA, you are really the best! I love it. Hollywood! You know I wish the best for you in all your endeavours! :rose:

Are you going to be near DC? I hope you have a great trip!

I hope your day was awesome daddy M.

Welcome to the thread.

We're going on the outer loop when we reach DC. We've never had good luck with it. On the way back, we're still debating, whether or not to return that way or just go up through Delaware.

We're going on the outer loop when we reach DC. We've never had good luck with it. On the way back, we're still debating, whether or not to return that way or just go up through Delaware.

That's such a cool area. We went to the National Zoo a couple of months ago. Seeing all of the embassys (embassies?) was interesting too. I'm glad you will get some time in the books. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back