Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new boy doesn't like being called "daddy." Heartbroken. :(

But he still calls me his princess and his little brat, so I think I'll be okay...

Talked to Daddy for 3 minutes and now my breasts are leaking...lovely! Only took a few days to re lactate. I started the process, in hopes that something would happen by our visit. Now I'm just sore and drippy..lol

~big smile~
Sits in my big comfy chair watching my little girl on a roll!

Last edited:
You two have been so patient!! :heart: Feel free not to share, but have plans been made for her to stay? You have mentioned her moving before..soo....curious minds want to know. ;)

Yes, those plans have been made. I'll be flying out there, visiting her friends and spending time with her, helping her pack, and then returning with her, driving the moving van. :heart:

~big smile~
Sits in my big comfy chair watching my little girl...she is on a roll!

Read your post..and edit..:)

Daddy's chair is pretty comfy...can I sit with you a bit, pretty please? I was worried you'd be upset. ~looking up, my big green eyes staring into yours~

Last edited:
Woohoo!!!!! :D:):heart::rose::kiss::nana::p:

Most definitely! :D One thing we both know is that while it will be wonderful to finally be together, it won't be easy. There's going to be a lot of adjustments and trials and tribulations ahead, but it will be worth it. Nothing good in life comes easy, at least for me. ;)

Most definitely! :D One thing we both know is that while it will be wonderful to finally be together, it won't be easy. There's going to be a lot of adjustments and trials and tribulations ahead, but it will be worth it. Nothing good in life comes easy, at least for me. ;)

I have no doubt that you will both give every reasonable effort to make it work! :) :heart: Know that we are here for you both! :kiss:

You are absolutely correct, dear friend!

Excuse me while I change my shirt. Again. I bent down to pick up Lego's...

I'm keeping my mouth shut on that comment... Though I have been managing to keep my daughter's Legos on the table and not on the floor. Not an easy thing to do at times. :rolleyes:

I have no doubt that you will both give every reasonable effort to make it work! :) :heart: Know that we are here for you both! :kiss:

Thank you from both of us, we really appreciate it. I think we'll be giving it unreasonable efforts too! ;) It's a second chance on happiness for both of us and we're sure as hell not going to let it slip by without a fight!

Angel would be here more often but her connection at home doesn't seem to like Lit - it takes forever to load one page when other people are online. :rolleyes:

Picking up Legos is a never ending endeavor. Progeny built things in the living room, dining room, bedroom and game room. I would be picking them up as dinner was cooking.

I would judge the doneness of most dinners when the Legos were picked up LOL

Mutato and RA....stepping on them..night or day.. I'd rather fight in a zombie apocalypse. I can see them coming. Plus, kick a$$ weapons and stuff!!! ~insert cool sound effects~

Mutato and RA....stepping on them..night or day.. I'd rather fight in a zombie apocalypse. I can see them coming. Plus, kick a$$ weapons and stuff!!! ~insert cool sound effects~

At one point, we had over 10,000 of those buggers in the house!!

At one point, we had over 10,000 of those buggers in the house!!

Terminex won't even touch them.. they don't want to risk the ultra slim, singular Lego that creates nothing, dropping into their shoes, for someone at their home to step on, fall over into a glass table while cursing..severing an artery and the..I'll stop there, before it gets gross.

I don't like Lego's. :eek:

Terminex won't even touch them.. they don't want to risk the ultra slim, singular Lego that creates nothing, dropping into their shoes, for someone at their home to step on, fall over into a glass table while cursing..severing an artery and the..I'll stop there, before it gets gross.

I don't like Lego's. :eek:

When he turned 13, he decided he was too old for them, so he had his mom donate them to sons of coworkers.

When he turned 13, he decided he was too old for them, so he had his mom donate them to sons of coworkers.

Ahhh! Very sweet of him! :)
Ex Daddy gave a bunch and my silly self, bought more...

My oldest son is 19, youngest 5. I've been dealing with them awhile now and have a few years yet to go.

Prayers are welcome! ;)

Ahhh! Very sweet of him! :)
Ex Daddy gave a bunch and my silly self, bought more...

My oldest son is 19, youngest 5. I've been dealing with them awhile now and have a few years yet to go.

Prayers are welcome! ;)

They are being said as we speak!

Hayley, that is wonderful news..maybe just keep it simple for another day or two. :)

I had soup for lunch and well my grapes ended up on the floor due to a child knocking them down cause he was pissed me.

Just letting you all know I landed safely. I was greeted with homemade tiki masala. Now, a food coma.

YAY so happy to hear that

Haley, glad you're feeling better if not perfect.

Thank you. Mind you felt worse today, was sitting down and had a MAJOR head spin and almost passed out.

Yes, swoon is an understatement! (Thank you. I got emotional but soldiered through it. ;))

That is great news. Eating means that you are getting stronger.

Glad you got through it ;)

Thank you

Good evening littles :rose: and Daddies, I hope everyone had a good hump day.

Hayley: (((HUGS))) and :rose: for you too! I'm happy you're feeling much better.

Thank you *hugs and :kiss: for you*

Talked to Daddy for 3 minutes and now my breasts are leaking...lovely! Only took a few days to re lactate. I started the process, in hopes that something would happen by our visit. Now I'm just sore and drippy..lol

omg so jealous you are on this journey. But so happy for you both.

American Horror Story repeats are better than..well, anything else on tv tonight. Yayy! I can't wait for next season!

Hoping all my sisters in the Midwest are staying safe! I know that's a pretty intense storm system moving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back