Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all the little girls and Daddies!

Peaches turns (cough cough) today...birthdays are so special!

Kisses to my favorite cookie in the whole world!

Kisses back, Daddy!! :kiss:

Good morning /evening everyone!

Peaches, it sounds like you have a fun evening planned! Too cute you called me Cookie on Facebook..giggles! Love you lots!! :heart:

goodmorning

Hi daddy's and sisters how is everyone.? I have a busy day today I am getting ready to take the biggest test I ever had to take .......well one of the biggest tests I have to take let just say it has to do with that high school diploma ...
I am so damn scared I have this butterflies in my tummy I just want to pass the test, and go to nursing school I am nervous typing this

Anyway I will be kinda busy studying so I won't have that much time to come here just popping in and out

Good day all and a Happy Birthday Peaches and many more to come!

Nice to see you again.

Mutato I hope so too. Had a 6 hour break today then started throwing up again. Lucky me.
Here's hoping I get to sleep for more then 30 minutes at a time tonight

Hi daddy's and sisters how is everyone.? I have a busy day today I am getting ready to take the biggest test I ever had to take .......well one of the biggest tests I have to take let just say it has to do with that high school diploma ...
I am so damn scared I have this butterflies in my tummy I just want to pass the test, and go to nursing school I am nervous typing this

Anyway I will be kinda busy studying so I won't have that much time to come here just popping in and out

In and out.... Now you made my mind wander! :eek:

Good luck with your test, Justine. :)

Mutato: You are always in my thoughts, both you and AB. No need to be too gentle. I can take it. That's what the Advil is for. ;)

PEACHES:Happy Birthday Peaches!!! (awful recording, fan was blowing in the background...but, it is what it is.. :D)

Stan, Cookie, Photo, SP, HS, INL, TT...John Boy and Mary Ellen.. ((((HUGS)))))

Have a great day :kiss:

Hi Heatsink, RA and Hayley!

Ra, I loved the message you posted for her!!! Lovely!!:rose:

Last edited:
Good luck with your test, Justine. :)

Mutato: You are always in my thoughts, both you and AB. No need to be too gentle. I can take it. That's what the Advil is for. ;)

PEACHES:Happy Birthday Peaches!!! (awful recording, fan was blowing in the background...but, it is what it is.. :D)

Stan, Cookie, Photo, SP, HS, INL, TT...John Boy and Mary Ellen.. ((((HUGS)))))

Have a great day :kiss:

am all set for it now I have to wait and study thank you

So, webmd sent me something on how to make apple-bacon pancakes. I think it sound pretty good if you know how to make pancakes you add apples and bacon in the batter. What do you think are you willing to try?

So, webmd sent me something on how to make apple-bacon pancakes. I think it sound pretty good if you know how to make pancakes you add apples and bacon in the batter. What do you think are you willing to try?

I've had apple pancakes before, with bacon on the side, so this is pretty similar. And quite yummy.

I have to be the only person on the internet that doesn't like coffee in the morning, not for breakfast. I need to have water, then juice and milk at breakfast.

Coffee doesn't wake me up like cold orange juice does.

I have to be the only person on the internet that doesn't like coffee in the morning, not for breakfast. I need to have water, then juice and milk at breakfast.

Coffee doesn't wake me up like cold orange juice does.
Well, RJ... if you keep pouring it over your head like that, it's gonna wake you up regardless.:D

I think drinking the coffee is easier..:rolleyes:

Well, RJ... if you keep pouring it over your head like that, it's gonna wake you up regardless.:D

I think drinking the coffee is easier..:rolleyes:

I drink coffee in the morning. But I love Starbucks.,and DD dunkin donuts which is write across the street from my school. But until I get a car I don't have time to stop

I drink coffee in the morning. But I love Starbucks.,and DD dunkin donuts which is write across the street from my school. But until I get a car I don't have time to stop

I've never drank coffee in the morning. I was, still am, a cereal eater. In college, it was mostly cold pizza - because I worked at a pizzeria and they'd have me take pizza home for my roommates and I - and chocolate milk, after I'd return from my morning run and after downing juice.

I live 3 blocks from a DD, you can smell them frying if the wind's right.
I spend hours in Starbucks nursing a latte while I write

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back