Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I love Hump Days!!!!

Hayley, sorry that you caught another bug..not what you need at all! I always keep mine home if they are are ill. Sometimes they became ill at school and I had no clue they were sick, but I picked them up asap and keep them home a day after symptoms are gone, just in case.

Ra, check in with me when you get a chance! Hugs! :heart:

Peaches, I'm so happy that you'll be in SO's arms again soon! :kiss:

Mutato, that would be wonderful if she could come so soon! Hoping it all works out! :)

RJ, did you get any sleep?

INL, how are you, sweetie?! :rose:

~waves to everyone else that pops in~ So many of us these days! :)

A few hours. It wasn't pretty seeing me this morning, trudging down the stairs to my home "office" to sign on at 7 to shoot off several reports to work, then after confirmation, wander back up to the shower LOL

Justine,
You are welcome to stay. :rose: Please, don't take too much offense, and I say this so you can understand the reactions. Our relationships with our Daddies ( and our sisters!!!) are built on trust, if nothing else, complete and absolute trust. We have all had our hearts broken at one time or another by someone who decided that the gift we gave them was not worthy in one way or another. So, it is difficult for us to step back sometimes and forgive.

I will also say that being a public forum, none of us can actually tell anyone else to leave.. We most certainly can make the errant poster feel as unwelcome as we possibly can, but that's usually saved for the rude and nasty who occasionally pops in.

(((hugs))) Thank you for your apology. All we ever ask is that you be honest about your feelings. What you did just sort of rubbed a few of us the wrong way. We, in this particular thread, are the same outside this thread as we are inside it. So, just be aware that if you say one thing here, then post something different somewhere else, it's akin to lying... which breaks our trust, which I think I established is THE cornerstone of our foundation here.

I hope you have a wonderful day! :heart:

Well said, and sums up my feelings quite nicely.

Happy hump day everyone!!! :rose:

My countdown is on, just 7 days until I fly out to see family, and less than 2 weeks until Daddy and I meet. I am a gigantic ball of nerves!

Thank you, I'm really excited too. But also very nervous. And a bunch of other emotions. I've been trying to sort through them, identify and deal with them, but it hasn't helped.
(((hugs))) You'll be fine. Just focus on the good, the rest will work itself out. :rose:

(((hugs))) You'll be fine. Just focus on the good, the rest will work itself out. :rose:

Deep down, I know it will be fine. I know I'm working myself up for no good reason. The doubt is still there though, something I can't swallow and let go of.

Plus, I really hate flying.

She'll be more than fine!!! :heart:

Hugs and congrats, Photo!
So, this Daddy.. anyone we know?:rolleyes:

He is a fellow Lit member, and frequently posts on the Playground. He's silly, witty, and always there with a kind word when people need it. He's slightly off, but that's one of the things I love about him. And, he is probably the least likely suspect, but anyone who stalks either of us could figure it out relatively quickly.

Why are hump days the hardest days to get through I mean in math class which is 3 hours long BTW I was falling asleep

hump me day? sign me up. cmere lil girl.

kamel1.jpg

He is a fellow Lit member, and frequently posts on the Playground. He's silly, witty, and always there with a kind word when people need it. He's slightly off, but that's one of the things I love about him. And, he is probably the least likely suspect, but anyone who stalks either of us could figure it out relatively quickly.

Awesome!!!! Happy Hump Day hugs to you both! I really need to find time for decent stalking... I've been a slacker! ;)

Ra and RJ, you know I adore you both, right? :D

Awesome!!!! Happy Hump Day hugs to you both! I really need to find time for decent stalking... I've been a slacker! ;)

Ra and RJ, you know I adore you both, right? :D
Ditto, Cookie..

Yeah, I did a little stalking but can't figure it out. I've got a couple suspects, but I figure it Photo wants to tell us, she will :heart:

Just wanted to say HI.

Work is super busy. I'm super tired. Just checking in.

I don't post in here very often; even when I am am around. But I do read and I wanted to thank the brave girls/women who spoke out against a wrong.

I'm not particularly quiet about being a rape survivor in general. There are parts of my past that I have overcome and talk about in my work, but there are also a lot of times when I keep quiet. I still hold the secret of my sexual abuse at a very young age. I don't know..it just humbled and warmed me to "meet" people in an environment outside of my work who are willing to be open.

Rambles.. :) Thanks for making me feel less alone x

I don't post in here very often; even when I am am around. But I do read and I wanted to thank the brave girls/women who spoke out against a wrong.

I'm not particularly quiet about being a rape survivor in general. There are parts of my past that I have overcome and talk about in my work, but there are also a lot of times when I keep quiet. I still hold the secret of my sexual abuse at a very young age. I don't know..it just humbled and warmed me to "meet" people in an environment outside of my work who are willing to be open.

Not rambling, just speaking :)

How is everyone doing? Not to tired I hope

I am just listening to my iPod it has Beyonce, Alicia keys, lady GaGa, Evanescence,

Hi, Beth!

Thank you for sharing and for knowing we're a (generally) safe haven. :heart:
I always welcome pm's and I do keep them private, should you ever want to talk. :)

Big hugs, sweetie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back