Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And we are glad to have you here. How is 'everything' going for you Daddy ST?":rose:

Things are good, amends have been made for my premature actions. :D
I have finished my soul search and regained my youthful wit. :D
And I love all the littles of the room. :heart::heart:
And I respect all the daddys. :cool:

Things are good, amends have been made for my premature actions. :D
I have finished my soul search and regained my youthful wit. :D
And I love all the littles of the room. :heart::heart:
And I respect all the daddys. :cool:

"And we love you too. It's nice having a Daddy who can be here for the girls...."

I am here for you all, as long as the daddys don't mind my friendly banter. :D
:rose:

(Shrugging) "Most of the Littles that spend the most time here are girls that don't have Daddies. Girls with Daddies seem to spend more time on PMs than on the thread I think."

(Shrugging) "Most of the Littles that spend the most time here are girls that don't have Daddies. Girls with Daddies seem to spend more time on PMs than on the thread I think."

Well in that case I shall protect the virtue of the lovely ladies. :D:D:rose:

Ssshhhhhh ... Peaches ... I am working on my best virtuous face ... the man makes cheesecake!! Maybe even pumpkin!

And I have even made pumpkin bread and pumpkin cookies. :D

I shall watch over the lovely ladies regardless. Might peek in a few bedrooms. ;)

Ssshhhhhh ... Peaches ... I am working on my best virtuous face ... the man makes cheesecake!! Maybe even pumpkin!

"Oooooooohhhhhhh righhhhhhhht!!!!!!!! :eek: I forgot..........or maybe chocolate chocolate chip? Yes.......Virtuous Baby Girls........" (Making big eyes and radiating goodness)

I make a really good chocolate cherry cookie, tastes just like the chocolate covered cherries, my favorite candy...(hint)...:D

I make a really good chocolate cherry cookie, tastes just like the chocolate covered cherries, my favorite candy...(hint)...:D

"Have a brand new box of those in the bedroom right now.......... really........ seriously. Your chocolate cherry cookies - can they be made with cerise cherries do you think? Chocolate truffles are my favorite candy but chocolate covered strawberries are always good...."

"Have a brand new box of those in the bedroom right now.......... really........ seriously. Your chocolate cherry cookies - can they be made with cerise cherries do you think? Chocolate truffles are my favorite candy but chocolate covered strawberries are always good...."

I make them with a double chocolate cookie mix, using the juice from maraschino cherries, and folding in the cherries at the end. Spoon drops on baking sheet and bake. the taste just like the real thing with a crunch.

Choc strawberries will be on the wine, fruit and cheese table for you. :rose:

I make them with a double chocolate cookie mix, using the juice from maraschino cherries, and folding in the cherries at the end. Spoon drops on baking sheet and bake. the taste just like the real thing with a crunch.

Choc strawberries will be on the wine, fruit and cheese table for you. :rose:

"I bet they're really good. I'm not allergic to cherries like I am to shrimp - that gives me an anaphylactic reaction - lips and airway swell and.....it's not good. But cherries and cashews give me migraines.....I can have a few cashews but dark cherries I can't eat at all anymore. I can still eat the cerise/Mt Rainer cherries though. It's awful because they're all wonderful - shrimp, cashews and cherries - LOVE cherry pie and cherry cobbler.....shrimp cocktail....shrimp scampi..." (Sighs) "Thank you for the chocolate covered strawberries. You're very thoughtful of us." (Kissing your cheek):kiss:

"I bet they're really good. I'm not allergic to cherries like I am to shrimp - that gives me an anaphylactic reaction - lips and airway swell and.....it's not good. But cherries and cashews give me migraines.....I can have a few cashews but dark cherries I can't eat at all anymore. I can still eat the cerise/Mt Rainer cherries though. It's awful because they're all wonderful - shrimp, cashews and cherries - LOVE cherry pie and cherry cobbler.....shrimp cocktail....shrimp scampi..." (Sighs) "Thank you for the chocolate covered strawberries. You're very thoughtful of us." (Kissing your cheek):kiss:

Bananas bring on my migraines so I avoid them mostly. Excedrin migraine is my life saver.

Tiss the job of the caterer to ensure happy guests. ;) I will do my bestest. :rose:

Bananas bring on my migraines so I avoid them mostly. Excedrin migraine is my life saver.

Tiss the job of the caterer to ensure happy guests. ;) I will do my bestest. :rose:

"You do just fine Chef/Daddy ST - just fine! And you can eat the cherries and I will eat the bananas. Yes - love Excedrin Migraine - very good product for an over-the-counter medication. Going to take my pillow and blanket and find a corner of the couch to cuddle and sleep on though - even though I already know I can't get out tomorrow to go to work I have to get up at the regular time and be available when the boss calls....:(" (Passing out bedtime hugs and kisses) "G'night everyone.":kiss::heart:

The clamor of an empty room

Wanders in with a cheery ''Good morning all'' to be grated by the sounds of silence. Settles in the corner with a strong black Jamaican (Coffee) and peruses the other threads....;)

Wanders in with a cheery ''Good morning all'' to be grated by the sounds of silence. Settles in the corner with a strong black Jamaican (Coffee) and peruses the other threads....;)

MMmmmm mumblegrumblemonday uuuggggghhhh
*perk* Coffee???? Share??

good morning to the lovely ladies of the thread....hope everyone had a good weekend

MMmmmm mumblegrumblemonday uuuggggghhhh
*perk* Coffee???? Share??

Why of course dear one, pull up a muffin and I'll get your coffee, black or white, whatever your wish is my command:)

(Suddenly wide awake!)

Last edited:
I jusssst so happen to have a box of Cella's in the pantry ... well, two. One milk, one dark. Happy to share, Daddy ST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back