Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out and about. Groceries = check..gas= check..drugstore=check..although I did have to get a raincheck on something, I'll survive. :D

I had wanted to keep my picture up another day but a none too subtle comment convinced me I should take it down..

So, I suppose some of us are a wee bit sensitive.. :eek:
NO gorgeous; I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Snow here well over 6 inches now but just a few miles to the north by the airport they have 12 inches and it's still falling......... I'm sort of thinking that tomorrow is a snow day..........I can't get out anyway;)"

I've been out and about. Groceries = check..gas= check..drugstore=check..although I did have to get a raincheck on something, I'll survive. :D

I had wanted to keep my picture up another day but a none too subtle comment convinced me I should take it down..

So, I suppose some of us are a wee bit sensitive.. :eek:

"Don't know who said what RA but don't let the.....buzzards.....get you down. You're a beautiful woman!"

Thank you for your kind words and I think that I'm coming to understand where I put my big foot in it better.;)

I've had some wonderful help and support via the PM hotline and thank you to those good people concerned, you know who you are.:rose::kiss:

I'll certainly review everything that I have to say carefully in future. We all have our demons, the best of us and the worst of us and I will always have my tolerance hat on,together with a pair of stout boots as guard against any interlopers threatening my sojourn in this wonderful haven.:)

You're welcome. And I'm glad you received some helpful PM's.

The weather here is pretty nice, the people however are another story entirely. :D

Hiya you!

"Snow here well over 6 inches now but just a few miles to the north by the airport they have 12 inches and it's still falling......... I'm sort of thinking that tomorrow is a snow day..........I can't get out anyway;)"

I hope you get a snow day too! That sounds miserable. For once, I can say that I'm over winter. LOL.

*hugsPA*

Hey, Sweetie..how are you doing?

I love it too! My vote is to keep it and stick your tongue out at the rude people. :p

Hi all ... a warm greeting hoping everyone is warm and healthy!

Got a few inches of the wet white here, just made life difficult!

I loved the pizza idea ... and the make-your-own-burrito idea. When we were growing up, and camping ..we'd take some eggs, ham, cheese, onions, you know, typical omelet fair, and plastic bags. Crack an egg or two into a Ziploc, drop in your own choice off fillings, manhandle it to mix it up, shut the zip and drop it into a pot of boiling water. Et voila! Camp Omelet.

Hi all ... a warm greeting hoping everyone is warm and healthy!

Got a few inches of the wet white here, just made life difficult!

I loved the pizza idea ... and the make-your-own-burrito idea. When we were growing up, and camping ..we'd take some eggs, ham, cheese, onions, you know, typical omelet fair, and plastic bags. Crack an egg or two into a Ziploc, drop in your own choice off fillings, manhandle it to mix it up, shut the zip and drop it into a pot of boiling water. Et voila! Camp Omelet.

"One of the largest official snowfalls here since the blizzard of 1982. 12.2 inches officially at the airport but local totals as high as 15 inches and it is STILL snowing - another one to three inches possible before morning! Would have been swell if the boss would have announced the snow day TODAY so that we didn't all have to set our alarms for the morning - doesn't matter hugely - I can't get out:rolleyes:. Ah well. When we went camping we would just dice everything up - potatoes, onions, bacon - fry that together in the pan and then scramble the eggs and mix them in too, cooking everything together - my older sister was big on one pot meals.;)"

Lit seems to be having some problems.

Really? I feel like a petulant brat, but I know there are a few reading that, and they don't really care if I stay. But I do, however, have "friends" here ... so maybe it's not the entire forum I need to quit, but the thread ...

Who knows. I'm in a confused limbo here. My new ... I'm loathe to say Daddy just yet, anyway ... the new relationship I'm in may not even allow too much time for Lit, anyway. I've tried checking in, but I haven't been able to do more than read the occasional post here, and it makes me feel bad to have lost touch with my little family here.

Really? I feel like a petulant brat, but I know there are a few reading that, and they don't really care if I stay. But I do, however, have "friends" here ... so maybe it's not the entire forum I need to quit, but the thread ...

Who knows. I'm in a confused limbo here. My new ... I'm loathe to say Daddy just yet, anyway ... the new relationship I'm in may not even allow too much time for Lit, anyway. I've tried checking in, but I haven't been able to do more than read the occasional post here, and it makes me feel bad to have lost touch with my little family here.

"I've been off, watching old movies most of the evening but I'm here for a little longer..."

"One of the largest official snowfalls here since the blizzard of 1982. 12.2 inches officially at the airport but local totals as high as 15 inches and it is STILL snowing - another one to three inches possible before morning! Would have been swell if the boss would have announced the snow day TODAY so that we didn't all have to set our alarms for the morning - doesn't matter hugely - I can't get out:rolleyes:. Ah well. When we went camping we would just dice everything up - potatoes, onions, bacon - fry that together in the pan and then scramble the eggs and mix them in too, cooking everything together - my older sister was big on one pot meals.;)"

This is a one-pot meal, technically ... Each person then gets a fork/spoon and their own personalized omelet ... I forgot to mention using Sharpie to write names on the bags LOL .... and yum. We'd use old (rinsed out) milk jugs to crack eggs into and shake for big family breakfasts while camping.

This is a one-pot meal, technically ... Each person then gets a fork/spoon and their own personalized omelet ... I forgot to mention using Sharpie to write names on the bags LOL .... and yum. We'd use old (rinsed out) milk jugs to crack eggs into and shake for big family breakfasts while camping.

"How do you get it out of the bag? Doesn't it stick?"

I am just beginning my "touching" here. I do enjoy the company and I am happy to be a part of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back