Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stroke your tongue with my own, pull back a bit to nip your bottom lip with my teeth.....my hand slides down your strong, firm back, pressing close, loving the feel of your chest hair against my stiff, sensitive nipples..."Oh, Daddy......" I sigh.....:heart:

"Oh little girl.........such a good girl.........wanna be bad for daddy?"

Daddy, you give me exactly what I need, and you make me such a happy babygirl. I need you every day, and it just gets harder and harder the longer we are apart. You are the best Daddy I could have ever asked for. :kiss::heart:

Last edited:
Daddy, you give me exactly what I need, and you make me such a happy babygirl. I need you every day, and it just gets harder and harder the longer we are apart. You are the best Daddy I could have ever asked for. :kiss::heart:

You two are RL? *tear* It can happen? :heart:

Hi Bound and other girls! hugs

Smoochies for the daddies.. (and maybe a naughty girl putting her cold feet on your legs to warm too)

Hello

INL and Bound and all the Baby Girls and Daddies - another cold (and WET!!!) night *giggles - nudging INL*

...MY feet are SO COLD TOO!....a 3 dog (and 2 pair of socks) night 'fer sher'! ;)

Yes little girl......spanking is on the menu....as is probing.....fondling.....and penetrating with fingers....tongue.....and my cock which is very hard and hungry for you...........:heart::devil::heart:

Mmmm I'm hungry for you too Daddy....you make me tingle all over... I try so hard to quench this thirst in me, but no matter how much I play and no matter where I touch myself it's just not enough....nothing but you will ever be enough Daddy....:heart:

for me it is not about his age it is about his attitude and demeanour. That he cares for his little girland commands her. To be a good girl and take it.Hmmm it makes me wet as hell.
I totally agree. A man can be a "daddy" without being a father...A "daddy" takes care of his little girl....everything for her own good.....He will spank her when necessary as she loves to be spanked....Shows he cares....A "daddy" will say no to her, especially when she loses control. I too am looking for this type of man.

I totally agree. A man can be a "daddy" without being a father...A "daddy" takes care of his little girl....everything for her own good.....He will spank her when necessary as she loves to be spanked....Shows he cares....A "daddy" will say no to her, especially when she loses control. I too am looking for this type of man.

Good luck in your search, DDD. Although I don't blame you for having your PMs turned off, assuming that is intentional on your part. With a post like that, you would be having a very full inbox very, very quickly.

No offense intend to those adults having consentual incestuous relations with another adult, but RL incest is a turn-off for me. I'm not judging. It's just the way it is.

For me, the "daddy/daughter" fantasy is about devotion. My fantasy daughter has a totally devoted daddy. A daddy that she can come to for anything she needs. She loves, trusts, and adores her daddy, and she understands that when he disciplines her, it is for her own good.

It's common-place to hear lovers call each other "baby". Obviously they don't think of each other as babies. It's just short for "I want to hold you and take care of you". It's similar when someone calls a woman "baby girl" in daddy/daughter roleplay, but in my opinion this type of roleplay is the most loving, intimate roleplay possible, which makes it a major turn-on ... even if it is pretend. :)

Last edited:
All the lovely girls here look so precious.

Now, how to get one of these little princesses to come sit on Daddy's lap and tell them about her day..

For me, the "daddy/daughter" fantasy is about devotion. My fantasy daughter has a totally devoted daddy. A daddy that she can come to for anything she needs. She loves, trusts, and adores her daddy, and she understands that when he disciplines her, it is for her own good.

It's common-place to hear lovers call each other "baby". Obviously they don't think of each other as babies. It's just short for "I want to hold you and take care of you". It's similar when someone calls a woman "baby girl" in daddy/daughter roleplay, but in my opinion this type of roleplay is the most loving, intimate roleplay possible, which makes it a major turn-on ... even if it is pretend. :)

It's nice to hear a Daddy's side of things:kiss:

Welcome to Lit:rose:

Need a good spanking and tease? :devil:
We all have those days...:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back